Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Second Hand Jawani ( Members only) # 12 (Page 146)

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by beena14

I am a very simple guy: Barun Sobti

The Indian TV actor is coming to Dubai on Saturday

By Manjari Saxena, Deputy Editor The weekend tabloid! Published: 13:40 April 17, 2013
  • Tabloid
  • Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services4

Or could it be the alleged roaring off-screen chemistry he shared with his costar Sanaya Irani? Or was that a publicity stunt on the part of the show's producers?

"One cannot forget that showbusiness also deals with humans. Everything is not so superficial that this is rigged or planned. Sometimes people do fall in love with each other because they spend a lot of time on the sets so much so the set becomes your first home and your actual home becomes your second home. But I don't disagree, though it hasn't happened to me [producers using on screen chemistry as a publicity stunt] people may do this for publicity also.

ShockedConfused

It hasnt happened to him..why is your mouth open?LOL
Muuh bandh karley sunny buns...Tongue i think the part about all not being rigged indicates that SI & he are really good friends... and it wasnt for publicity.
The rest is just explanation that it happens...he understands that but it didnt happen with him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita--

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged

• By Manjari Saxena, Deputy Editor The weekend tabloid!
  • Published: 13:40 April 17, 2013
  • Tabloid

• Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services4

Or could it be the alleged roaring off-screen chemistry he shared with his costar Sanaya Irani? Or was that a publicity stunt on the part of the show's producers?

"One cannot forget that showbusiness also deals with humans. Everything is not so superficial that this is rigged or planned. Sometimes people do fall in love with each other because they spend a lot of time on the sets so much so the set becomes your first home and your actual home becomes your second home. But I don't disagree, though it hasn't happened to me [producers using on screen chemistry as a publicity stunt] people may do this for publicity also.

ShockedConfused

Tera baba jub bhi mooh kholta hai sub ko Confused kar deta hai ...Tu toh usko samajthi hai na tu hi decode kar LOL Why the h*** are you Confused
I understood what he meantEmbarrassed...I alwayzz did
That is for all of u to understand himLOLWink...see khoosi bitya kitne acche se samaj liyaWink

jakhushi

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

By Manjari Saxena, Deputy Editor The weekend tabloid! Published: 13:40 April 17, 2013
  • Tabloid

ShockedConfused

It hasnt happened to him..why is your mouth open?LOL
Muuh bandh karley sunny buns...Tongue i think the part about all not being rigged indicates that SI & he are really good friends... and it wasnt for publicity.
The rest is just explanation that it happens...he understands that but it didnt happen with him.

Yes Teacher thank you for the explanation ab samaj aayee ...promise you will get 100% next test .ROFL

jakhushi

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I dont like it when I dont have anything to watch on TVUnhappy. yeh Friday kab aayega yaarCry

Sunshine80

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Tera baba jub bhi mooh kholta hai sub ko Confused kar deta hai ...Tu toh usko samajthi hai na tu hi decode kar LOL Why the h*** are you Confused
That is for all of u to understand himLOLWink...see khoosi bitya kitne acche se samaj liyaWink

If you ubderstood why why why confused ...tu ab mujhe confused  karrahi hai but then why am I not surprised ...jaisa baba waise usji phangrl LOL  Teacher ko jawab de diya LOL
beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

I dont like it when I dont have anything to watch on TVUnhappy. yeh Friday kab aayega yaarCry

Two more days sweetheart hang in there Smile Sub sooch rahe hoge why you are so desperately waiting for Friday you also getting everyone confused just like  LOL

--Nishita--

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged

If you ubderstood why why why confused ...tu ab mujhe confused  karrahi hai but then why am I not surprised ...jaisa baba waise usji phangrl LOL  Teacher ko jawab de diya LOL
mein aur mere baba samaj ki bahar hainLOLLOL...conphused hoke bhi no conphusionWink
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Two more days sweetheart hang in there Smile Sub sooch rahe hoge why you are so desperately waiting for Friday you also getting everyone confused just like  LOL

LOL LOL  I have to go out on friday night...I hope I dont start watching zgh on my phone onlyLOL LOL

Vaise, daily dose ke liye good old YR haiLOL 

beena14

Go to top