Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Second Hand Jawani ( Members only) # 12 (Page 11)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Main forum ka darshan karke aa gayi...will never go there!!!
sure..sure..stay here..chota sa ghar hain yeh magar..par safe hainWink
Aur kya chal raha hain..I don't see anything interesting happening...my mind is blank..I want some kostins to be answeredEmbarrassed

kaise kostins? sharma mat...khulke puchoEmbarrassed
arey gutter naahi..some serious kostinsLOL..back to IPK..I was watching episode where Khushi sells her bangles and gets plants to lavanya...He sees the letter ofcourse - First it is in Hindi which Lavs is poor and second after reading he remembers Khushi and says kyun mein uski aankhon mein aasoon nahi dekh sakta..

so he knows it's Khushi who bought him plants and writing is hers...right??? then that lone tear escaping her eye..he watches..

waise mein kya poochne waali thiLOLConfused...meri dimaag ki batti ghum hogayi

No, I felt he gave Lavanya a second chance because of Khushi. He didnt know the plants were bought by Khushi. He read the letter but Khushi's tears had more impact on him. He knew Khushi wanted them to get back together thats why he was quite surprised when he saw Khushi's reaction when he finally got back with La.

I dont know if I made any sense...neend mein likh rahi hoonLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine80beena14-Gan-

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Aur kya chal raha hain..I don't see anything interesting happening...my mind is blank..I want some kostins to be answeredEmbarrassed

arey gutter naahi..some serious kostinsLOL..back to IPK..I was watching episode where Khushi sells her bangles and gets plants to lavanya...He sees the letter ofcourse - First it is in Hindi which Lavs is poor and second after reading he remembers Khushi and says kyun mein uski aankhon mein aasoon nahi dekh sakta..

so he knows it's Khushi who bought him plants and writing is hers...right??? then that lone tear escaping her eye..he watches..

Damn it what is your question Angry Kya humko pagal soch rakha hai kya teri nayee soch LOL

Damn it Beens...I really forgot what I want to ask myself..this is so embrassing..tuje haq hain gussa karnekaConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14-Gan-

Sunshine80 IF-Rockerz
Sunshine80
Sunshine80

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged

No, I felt he gave Lavanya a second chance because of Khushi. He didnt know the plants were bought by Khushi. He read the letter but Khushi's tears had more impact on him. He knew Khushi wanted them to get back together thats why he was quite surprised when he saw Khushi's reaction when he finally got back with La.

Perfectly made sense sweetzz...however  letter for sure he knows is not written by Lavs...chalo logic ka koi matlab nahi...but I love the scene where that lone tear appears on khushi..and how confused Khushi herself feels and how surprised Arnav watches her..Bingo awesome expressionsEmbarrassed

But there was some kostin I want to ask...but really feeling like stupid to forget it..duhDead

--Nishita---Gan-

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged

of course you are making sense dear.
we will make sense even if we are in our grave while posting for ipk.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14--Nishita---Gan-

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Gorgeous.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dennisdmenace

hiHug

Hello hello Hugkaha thi haven't seen you since morning busy at work ha. How many episodes have you finished watching (ZGH) 

Haan was busy at work then I was chatting with a friend for 3 hoursLOL. I'm currently watching 11th episodeEmbarrassed

Three hours ...hope the topic was not what I am thinking WinkLOL

3 hours chatting??? huh???? mere liye 3 mins bhi nehi???CryCryCry
cmon tells me .WHY?? maine kausa galti ki????

Call karungi tumhe bhi...iss hafte pakka. I always remember to call at the wrong time.D'oh
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/utkarsha-naiks-play-do-fool-chaar-maali-premiere-dubai-20-april-alan-kapoor-and-ankita-bhargava

Tellychakkar.com was the first to report about actress Utkarsha Naik and her husband Manoj Verma planning a comical play under their banner Ambrosia Theatre Group titled 'Do Fool Chaar Maali'. Manoj Verma will be producing as well as directing the play.

Utkarsha's co-actors from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Pyumori Mehta, Akshay Dogra and Dipali Pansare are among the cast in the play. Barun Sobti and Mrinal Thakur (lead of Mujhse Kuchh Kehti Yeh Khamoshiyaan) will be the narrators. We now hear that Alan Kapoor who was last seen on 26-12, the Life OK show andAnkita Bhargava have joined the cast. While Akshay and Ankita are paired, Alan is paired opposite Dipali in the comical play.

As the title suggests, Akshay and Alan happen to be the 'Two Fools' who are the over-smart guys who go to Dubai with a notion that they can do anything and everything. The 'Chaar Maalis', essayed by Utkarsha Naik, Pyumori Mehta, Dipali Pansare and Ankita Bhargava are the ones who try to reform the two men.

We hear that the unit is all set to visit Dubai for the premiere of the play which will take place on 20 April 2013.

When contacted, Utkarsha Naik told us, "Yes, we are all set for the premiere of the play in Dubai on 20 April. We have big plans, and are in talks to have it in other countries too. We also plan to have it in Mumbai very soon."

Manoj Verma who has also conceived the play along with producing and directing it, will also have a small role to essay.

Alan Kapoor told us, "It is a refreshing play and we have put our heart, mind and soul to our rehearsals. We are looking forward for the premiere in Dubai."

We wish the entire team of 'Do Fool Chaar Maali' a great time in Dubai.

jakhushibeena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dennisdmenace

hiHug

Hello hello Hugkaha thi haven't seen you since morning busy at work ha. How many episodes have you finished watching (ZGH) 

Haan was busy at work then I was chatting with a friend for 3 hoursLOL. I'm currently watching 11th episodeEmbarrassed

Three hours ...hope the topic was not what I am thinking WinkLOL

3 hours chatting??? huh???? mere liye 3 mins bhi nehi???CryCryCry
cmon tells me .WHY?? maine kausa galti ki????

Call karungi tumhe bhi...iss hafte pakka. I always remember to call at the wrong time.D'oh

Kab hai LOL

Go to top