Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nishi , you missed my question ...pgs flying we all know who is responsible πŸ˜†

Mango pickle banaya ...sweet ya spicy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: beena14

What a scene ...Sanam was phenomenal in this scene controlled , infact perfect acting πŸ‘

awesome scene di!!!!! but look how far they have come...from hating each other now not being able to stay away from one another!!!!!
beena14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine80

I loved this track but unfolded it poorly . The scene after the show was ufff kya woh din thay .
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nishi , I agree the actors get a break and are not bored playing the same character for years. I have watched many pakistani dramas in the past three mths and enjoying them . I am not into IPL so gives me a chance to explore other other shows. Nothing on Indian tele is worth watching ...I tried SC and Chanchan couldn't connect to either . I am happy watching Pakistani dramas ...love the simplicity and the language is so rich adding new vocabulary πŸ˜†

I agree with you Di. I watch SC sometimes on and off...not the entire episodes but few scenes here and there. Unfortunately, I cant do even that for Chanchan. I thought I was being too critical so decided to give it a second chance. Happened to catch an episode where a gang of friends were going on a picnic. Found it too kiddish and couldnt connect to it at all. Changed the channel immediately.

Now my favourite word is 'masla'πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
beena14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni.b

awesome scene di!!!!! but look how far they have come...from hating each other now not being able to stay away from one another!!!!!

Soni, I loved the progression of their love story ...the director and script writer have done a great job handled it so delicately ...Classy show πŸ‘ 
soni.b thumbnail

Nishi , I agree the actors get a break and are not bored playing the same character for years. I have watched many pakistani dramas in the past three mths and enjoying them . I am not into IPL so gives me a chance to explore other other shows. Nothing on Indian tele is worth watching ...I tried SC and Chanchan couldn't connect to either . I am happy watching Pakistani dramas ...love the simplicity and the language is so rich adding new vocabulary πŸ˜†

nishi...so true...i wish this happened here also...honestly i don't think apart from IPKKND & Special Squad i have watched any show more than 3-4 months...
@beena di...me too tried watching both and got absolutely bored...chanchan i could barely manage the first epi!!!! once in a while i listen to qubool hai!!!!!
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Soni, I loved the progression of their love story ...the director and script writer have done a great job handled it so delicately ...Classy show πŸ‘ 

Loved this scene...loved the way she exploded. Yaar, I wish they make this serial in India. They can adapt it to suit the Indian audience but keep these characters as it is. I would love it if Barun and Sanaya play these roles...ok, I am dreaming againπŸ˜†
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Mine was relaxing yaar. I hardly cook over the weekend..just one or two dishes or sometimes not even thatπŸ˜†

I am jealous...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

--Nishita-- thumbnail

Nishi , you missed my question ...pgs flying we all know who is responsible πŸ˜†

Mango pickle banaya ...sweet ya spicy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

SpicyπŸ˜‰ ab dekhna hai ki kaisa bana hai...I hope it tastes goodπŸ˜†