Second Hand Jawani ( Members only) # 12 - Page 38

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by beena14

Soni , same pinch I have managed to watch the episode everyday just can't get enough of it . Totally loving K 's blushes she will have a very difficult time ignoring her husband . I am so curious to see how Sultana handles K's character hope she doesn't make her too soft would hate to loose her. Like IPK did with Khushi's character πŸ˜‘
i don't think so di...at least the last scene gave me some hope that she is not going to become completely soft despite falling for her husband...btw love ur dp...the chewing gum scene was cute...khila do...koi nahi dekh raha hai!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i don't think so di...at least the last scene gave me some hope that she is not going to become completely soft despite falling for her husband...btw love ur dp...the chewing gum scene was cute...khila do...koi nahi dekh raha hai!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Soni , I hope you are right would hate to see all this character built being  wasted . DP ha loved the scene and K's reaction πŸ˜† Me trying very hard to move on but whether I have is another story πŸ˜†
chalo girls!!!! gotta feed my bachas!!!! see u all later!!!!
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Dimaag aaj theek hai πŸ˜† Back to your everyday lingo πŸ˜† Gif ke sath gana mangta hai kaam chor 
Originally posted by soni.b

chalo girls!!!! gotta feed my bachas!!!! see u all later!!!!

See you later,good to see you .πŸ€—

Soni , I hope you are right would hate to see all this character built being  wasted . DP ha loved the scene and K's reaction πŸ˜† Me trying very hard to move on but whether I have is another story πŸ˜†
K was too cute...poor thing thinks her husband is lazy...wondering how she will react when she realises all poor Z is trying to do is get near her!!!!πŸ˜† 

Hello Girls... Howz you all?

What have i missed over the last 2 days? πŸ˜•

Nishi πŸ€—are you done watching ZGH ? Kal new epi πŸ˜Š

Not yet Di. I am watching the 16th episode. I couldnt watch anything today...hubby was demanding all my attention!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jakhushi

Hello Girls... Howz you all?

What have i missed over the last 2 days? πŸ˜•

Hi Khushi! How have you been?

Barun's new pic is out...Beena Di has posted it on page 40. It is by far his best pic😳. Also, the Dubai play is scheduled for the 20th😊.
Originally posted by Sunshine80

pakka...pakkka...chummma...haathon meinπŸ˜‰

Mera toh karr bhi liya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›... Sunny ji & Beenadi are witnesses πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†