Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

So that was what it was? I was being called bhaitard? I must be behentard because I just got this. Total tubelight moment.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Clearly, the accuser hasn't seen my BB6 forum posts.πŸ˜†

Naah. Bhaitard is mix of Salman Bhai and retard. The guy is assuming that everyone who says anything against SRK is a Salman fan. πŸ˜•
but still it sound some galli

im sure its some haramis who abuses salman fans left right.. om PM and everywhere..

Originally posted by HotMess

I don't trust the National Awards ever since I found out that Saif won for Hum Tum. πŸ˜†
I know...that oneπŸ˜†...once in a while shit happens...but mostly i find that the NA are the fairest ones...I really don't care for all these awards that grow like mushrooms everywhere
Can people please discuss stuff in a civilized manner? The word tards is offensive and just because you add Bhai infront for it does not make it right.
Edited by Sallufanno1 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Qureeshi

I like this πŸ˜† 

SRK has turned the Bollywood Nepotism upside down.people are still mad and jealous of this self made man πŸ‘ and outsider from Delhi who came to Mumbai to make it big,is today the richest actors,has the biggest and richest IPL in India. some want to deport him πŸ˜† some other want him to go back to Delhi.

But SRK is here to stay πŸ˜›

20 year and The OUTSIDER is still the man to beat πŸ‘ 

Okay. I don't understand the point of this post but... Okay. 
Bhaitard? I thought it was some sort of inside joke of SRK fans. Ya know, they are so funny and shit, while others do not have any sense of humor. 

Desi Dr. Drew thinks when you assume, you make an ASS out of yourself.  Bole toh, GHADHA. 
Edited by kitkataha - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sheldon_Bazinga

Can people please discuss stuff in a civilized manner? The word tards is offensive and just because you add Bhai infront for it does not make it right.

Bhaitards, SRGay.. it's like when people don't have a good counter argument they just start using these offensive words to sound tough; but they just sound like a-holes. Pardon my French. πŸ₯±
Originally posted by Sheldon_Bazinga

sensitive fans and discussion in civilized manner poles a part πŸ€£
I Get Most Awards: KingKhan

And most of them you don't even deserve. Getting awards in Bollywood is nothing to be proud of anymore as we all know how corrupted they are(barring national awards).

So sit down Mr.Kingkhan