Posted: 11 years ago
Because it is  SRK oh he is joking ,,,
But if other actor he will get a backlash from the same people who said srk is just joking

Edited by GoodfellaSnoop - 11 years ago
Did he get TOFIU  Award too? Edited by New_nova - 11 years ago
Originally posted by New_nova

Did he get TOFIU Award too?

No 😆
More than what SRK said the comments are more funny. 

SRK is the male version of Kareena, they both have the same personality of going me me me and I I I in their interviews.

Not everything can be pass of as funny.

SRK some of the awards you did not deserve. Especially for all the romance movie you did. The same kind of acting in all of them.

Originally posted by sunflower52

Don't you read what I have written or just did selective reading.

SRK so far best acting he ever did was before he got so famous and those were award worthy performances. 

After DDLJ his acting has become redundant.

Elaborate please. 

As a fan, I agree his performances in KKHH and DTPH were not award worthy but his acting is same and redundant post DDLJ, that's what I don't get.  his character in Veer Zaara was way different from the one in RNBDJ, in which he played two characters extremely different from each other and did pretty well at those. His character in Dil se was different from that in Pardes. Paheli and a few other movies, his character in  Yes Boss was not even close to the one in K3G and he did pretty well in those two different characters. Again, his characters in Josh and Mohobattein were very different and he excelled in both. Characters in Swades, CDI, MNIK were different to his other characters like the ones in KHNH or devdas. His don is not the same as his Raj or Rahul and for most of the people, he played don excellently. I could go on and name more movies but I hope you get my point. Oh and all these movies are post DDLJ movies. So I don't get what you mean. Just because he is the most famous as a romantic hero doesn't mean he didn't do other roles well or didn't do anything else. The roles you could call the "same" were in KKHH and DTPH and may be even K3G but all roles? Nope. The genres of a handful of movies could be the same but his roles were still different in a lot of them. 

Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 11 years ago
King khan gets most awards
Bad boy khan gets most girls
Perfectionist khan gets most time to work on movies 😉 😉
Prince nawab khan is the luckiest f**ker of them all . Look at him and look at his wife 😉
Originally posted by VictorLordJr

King khan gets most awards
Bad boy khan gets most girls
Perfectionist khan gets most time to work on movies 😉 😉
Prince nawab khan is the luckiest f**ker of them all . Look at him and look at his wife 😉
Love ur posts 👏👏 😆😆 too funny 
True that...the actor who played more famous role gets the award...sometimes making the more deserving one ignored.

Like some say(me too) hritik didnt deserve award for Dhoom 2 but it was very popular film and role
Edited by SudhaSangeet - 11 years ago