Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I had run out of ideas really. 
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gurtiluv are you talking about Madhu,s hidden intentions ? Ha ha.. trust me she have no such plans. She is going back to do Rk's seva and forgive and forget all those humuliations she have been through. She is going there to get insulted by Rk and his ex gf turned bhabiji. Do u actually believe she can think about the R in revenge. I don't know what the cv's are planning for her. I am pissed off bigtime
-Vinu- thumbnail
Is there a possibility in starting ''Madhu's revenge track"?? LOL & I think madhu will soon enter the film field & be a challenge to RK!!
SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lesson to Rk in his own language
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arya.nair

Gurtiluv are you talking about Madhu,s hidden intentions ? Ha ha.. trust me she have no such plans. She is going back to do Rk's seva and forgive and forget all those humuliations she have been through. She is going there to get insulted by Rk and his ex gf turned bhabiji. Do u actually believe she can think about the R in revenge. I don't know what the cv's are planning for her. I am pissed off bigtime

i am too. but the articles does say she has some hidden motive which is my last hope for this show.

Originally posted by: Yenuli95

Is there a possibility in starting ''Madhu's revenge track"?? LOL & I think madhu will soon enter the film field & be a challenge to RK!!

they creatives have privately revealed that there will be no revenge track.

Originally posted by: DogsCatcher

Lesson to Rk in his own language

hope so
...Seema... thumbnail
i dont think madhu will take revenge.

Originally posted by: vmpy

i dont think madhu will take revenge.

than what else can be her motive?
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

i hope she's doing this, not so much for revenge, but more to teach him a lesson.

main motive rk ka ahankar ko khatam karan aur uski soi hui feelings ko jagana ,ya ho sakta hai kiabhi woh rk mansion  rk ko second chance dene ki wajah se jaaye aur wah pahuch kar use rk ka kuch aisa secret pata chale ki jiski wajah se rk ne dhokha dene ka jhoota natak racha..kyoki kuch na kuch to hai jisko rk apne revange ka naam de raha hai.yaad kijiye ballu epi ke baad rk ka achnak madhu ko bina bataye hospital jaana  waha madhu se najare chura kar baat karna. madhu ko  kabhi apne jyada kareeb nahin aane diya.jab bhi hug kiya madhu ne rk ko hug kiya. rk ne bhaut der mai us par haath rakha .village mai bhi us romantic raat mai bhi rk  sorry kaha kar achanak ruk gaya.. aur chawl mai shoot out ke baad madhu se baat karte karte ruk jaana aur madhu ka haath apne collor se hata dena..kahin to kuch gad bad hai.
madhu rk ki us uljhan ko door karne rk mansion mai rk ke hi room mai rahegi