Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arshi SS- Recalling love..Ch.4 & 5 Page 7 Updated (Page 6)

sheenalipkknd Senior Member
sheenalipkknd
sheenalipkknd

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
awww poor arnav and i hope
khusi is good and cant wait
for the next update Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara86

--MISHTEE-- IF-Sizzlerz
--MISHTEE--
--MISHTEE--

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Loved d story
pls pm me wen u update

kiara86

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
lovely update !!! so Arnav and Khushi are having a daughter Aashi.. what would have happened that Khushi is such a state and Arnav is so scared??? do update soon

thanks for pm Smile

kiara86

rakhee12 Senior Member
rakhee12
rakhee12

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
wonder how Khushi and Arnav will resolve differences. pls update soon

kiara86

Parii.. IF-Rockerz
Parii..
Parii..

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
lovely

kiara86

sikhni_ IF-Rockerz
sikhni_
sikhni_

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
What have u done to us my angel kiaraEmbarrassed
update was awesome Clap
i hope khushi jaldi theek ho jaye   Star
awww ashi ,,their daughter Day Dreaming
thnks for a fab update n pm Hug

kiara86

rockprincess123 Senior Member
rockprincess123
rockprincess123

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Dear Kiara,

I just caught up on your updates and I have to stay your story is superbly thrilling! I am really in awe of the storyline, the plot and the concept and I love how both Khushi and Arnav refer to each other as their "angels" in their poetic confessions.

I loved how their feelings for each other are evident, yet life stands there as a barrier that forbids them from being together.

So Khushi is suffering, medically, physically and emotionally and dear Arnav has brought her here to Nainital to try and bring her back to a normal condition, bless them both!  As horrible as it is to see them suffering so much, I really lik how the story is unravelling and I am eager to know what you have planned next in the near future.

Really curious to know what happened so much so between them both that drew Khushi to becoming so ill. Was it Arnav's fault?

And then coming to the fact that they have a daughter!! Does that mean that Arnav and Khushi were maried before?? Did Khushi have some sort of memory block and forgotabout her daughter?? AAgh, I hate it when suspense gets to me!

Overall, I really have to give it to you for giving such wonderful updates that are amazing in terms of character descriptions, plot and dialogues. Very well done hun, lots of love,
Noor Xx

kiara86

kiara86 IF-Dazzler
kiara86
kiara86

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockprincess123

Dear Kiara,

I just caught up on your updates and I have to stay your story is superbly thrilling! I am really in awe of the storyline, the plot and the concept and I love how both Khushi and Arnav refer to each other as their "angels" in their poetic confessions.

I loved how their feelings for each other are evident, yet life stands there as a barrier that forbids them from being together.

So Khushi is suffering, medically, physically and emotionally and dear Arnav has brought her here to Nainital to try and bring her back to a normal condition, bless them both!  As horrible as it is to see them suffering so much, I really lik how the story is unravelling and I am eager to know what you have planned next in the near future.

Really curious to know what happened so much so between them both that drew Khushi to becoming so ill. Was it Arnav's fault?

And then coming to the fact that they have a daughter!! Does that mean that Arnav and Khushi were maried before?? Did Khushi have some sort of memory block and forgotabout her daughter?? AAgh, I hate it when suspense gets to me!

Overall, I really have to give it to you for giving such wonderful updates that are amazing in terms of character descriptions, plot and dialogues. Very well done hun, lots of love,
Noor Xx

First of all thank you so much for your review. I am always looking forward to reviews. Thank youSmile
I have an overall plot in mind and the end also but the chapters are not planned at all. Words have to just flow...emotions are hard to bring out in a story...but thank you so much for your reply

Questions to your answers
Arnav and Khushi are very much married
They also have a daugher- Aashi
What has happened to Khushi is not Arnav's fault, at all.

They say what you do here, you have to pay here. Arnav has his share of redemption to complete. That is what I can say as of now.

rockprincess123

Go to top