Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arshi SS- Recalling love..Ch.4 & 5 Page 7 Updated (Page 5)

kiara86 IF-Dazzler
kiara86
kiara86

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyyy

I loved the update Kiara.  HeartYour style of writing is unique. Clap Poetry interspersed into the story.Star  Just wonderful.Thumbs Up  I had all those questions to ask you. Big smile.  Now that you've mentioned, I shall wait for the answers!!Smile

Thank you so muchHug
I have been inspired by the characters so much that I had to just pen down my thoughts...
The writers of IPK did a wonderful job writing their characters...Just cant get over it...

Thank you for reading my work.Smile 
I will update on Saturday...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jai.Mata.Di

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
simply amazing.loved itc

kiara86

.aarnav IF-Rockerz
.aarnav
.aarnav

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
simply superb...i loved it

kiara86

Parii.. IF-Rockerz
Parii..
Parii..

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
niceSmile

kiara86

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Superb chapters !!! loved them both.. your writing style is different but loving it.. do update soon would like to know about whom was Arnav talking to anjali and whom anjali was saying he loves you he will come back... 

can you pm me Smile

kiara86

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
just came across your FF and I must say it's very poetically written, waiting for your next update.

kiara86

kiara86 IF-Dazzler
kiara86
kiara86

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Ch 3 : Missing, forget me not ...

Recap:

Is this the calm before the storm? For sometimes good times are indications of an impending disaster.

Or is this the onset of a new chapter in their lives? For bad times are the indications of onset of good times.

Was this a good time? Or a bad time?

Mean while at Shantivan

____-----------------------------------------------------------_----------------------------------------------------------------

Anjali spoke.

He loves you.

He will come back.

Morning. Sunrise. A hope for a new life. A better life.

The birds come out chirping and Arnav opens his eyes to a sunny and bright day. He stretches himself and looks around.  Suddenly, he remembers the events of yesterday.

*flash* - I was so scared...

*flash* - Khushi, I am ok...

*flash* hug...

* flash* Khushi running away...

He got up with a jerk, Khushi's name on his lips..

He ran outside.

Knock.

Knock.

No answer.

"Khushi..open the door please"

No answer.

"Khushi please open the door. I need to talk to you. Please..."

No answer.

Something is not right. Fear gripped his heart and he did not know what made him do what he did next.

The door all broken. Khushi's house open.

He stepped in and searched for her everywhere. Went to the kitchen.  No one. Bedroom...no one. The bed looked like it had not been slept on.

He ran out. Not having a massive neighbourhood, he asked for Khushi at each and every house.

No where to be found.

My angel, why do you do this?

Why do you hurt yourself?

Why do you let me in first and then hide?

Why are you doing this to me?

Arnav was scared. Scared of what Khushi might do. To herself. To him. To them and their life...

He ran frantically into the forest.

"KHUSHIII"

He runs further into the forest.

"KHUSHIII"

The spot in which Arnav was standing reminded him of a similar incident that occurred four years ago.

*Flashback*

Nainital trip. Arnav was looking for Khushi and found a broken bangle. Panic.

And then Khushi called out. She had fallen in a pit. Not injured but still in a pit.

*End of flashback*

Despite the stress Arnav was going through at this moment, he smiled slightly, having remembered how cute Khushi looked that day.

My angel, you were such a beautiful butterfly

What have I done to you

Never shall I forgive myself

Never shall I forget what I did to you

Never...until I help you become...you

Where are you, my angel, my Khushi...

The morning fog was clearing out and Arnav was searching for Khushi for an hour now. He did not want to fear for the worst. He knew his Khushi is a strong girl and will never escape her condition in a cowardly manner.

Tired of running, he sat on a stone. Collecting thoughts.

*flashback*

I  was so scared...

I don't care about you...

Don't give yourself that much of importance Arnav...

The hate is killing me Arnav...

*flashback ends*

Realization strikes Arnav.

"She is running from me"

"Damn it! Why did I push her to open up her heart to me!"

Saying this Arnav punched a tree and his knuckles started bleeding. Seeing himself bleeding, he remembered the doctor.

"Oh yeah! I must go to him. Its her appointment today. Maybe I find her there"

Arnav went back to the town and went straight to the doctor.

" Come in Mr. Raizada"

"Doc, is Mrs. Raiza...I mean Khushi here?"

"I thought she will come with you"

"Oh no!"

Arnav was rushing out of the doctors cabin when the doctor spoke

"Wait Mr. Raizada. Sit"

"I don't have the time" said Arnav with gritted teeth.

"For Khushi..."

That did it. Arnav sat down like an obedient school boy.

"You know what she suffers from. Today she was suppose to be here. For her check up. This is not acceptable. Please.."

"I understand but I don't know what to do"

"Give her time. Do not push her. Do you not know what you may happen if you.."

"I know. And that is why I have tried. Tried for the past three months."

"Then why are you here? In nainital?"

"For Khushi. I need to make sure she is safe and fine"

"Hmm. Ok Mr. Raizada. Now listen to me carefully.  Khushi, as you very well know is suffering from retrograde amnesia. I have explained this to you before. That incident has left her very vulnerable. Her medical history is not so good Mr. Raizada. She is anaemic too as you know. Her body has not had enough time to restore her blood. Her heart is perfectly fine but it is very risky to put too much pressure, emotionally and mentally. God forbid, if she suffers from a heart attack, her blood supply to the brain may be interrupted which is very dangerous. And deadly. Let me tell you this again, there are high chances of her suffering from retrograde amnesia as well as anterograde amnesia if she suffers a heart attack. I suggest you behave very normally with her and let her do what she wants to. Right now she remembers certain incidents of her life before that incident, though not all. What she remembers, let her. If she falls into anterograde amnesia, you will not be able to help her at all!"

A tear fell from Arnav's eyes. And another.  And then another. Until he lost his composure and sobbed uncontrollably.

What have I done to you my angel,

I love you so much more than anyone in this world

How I so wish this would have happened to me

I cannot see you suffer my angel

I want to be there for you

I wish to protect you

I wish to restore your faith, your love

Forget me not my angel...

"Mr. Raizada, control yourself"

"I love her so much. I cannot see her like this. I want to help her. I CAN help her. ONLY I CAN HELP HER, DAMN IT!"

"You need to gain her trust, naturally and not forcefully"

"And I have been doing that for the past three months doctor. She has never done this before...I don't want her to fall into anterograde amnesia. I don't know if she will gain her memory back but being with her here, I am trying to create new memories. Good ones. To ease her pain...If that is taken away from her...please help doctor." Arnav said in a broken voice, tears still fresh on his swollen eyes and some dried up on his sunken cheeks"

"Did something unusual happen Mr. Raizada?"

"It was nothing unusual. That was her care and concern for me. Her heart started accepting me"

"Tell me what happened. I am her doctor. I also need to share this with her psychologist. Doctor Nandini, please come to my cabin. Its about Khushi."

"...and then she ran back to her cottage. I did not see her in the morning. I looked for her everywhere. But.."

"She is afraid of her feelings. For you" spoke Doctor Nandini, a middle aged psychologist.

"Do I scare her so much?" he spoke in a broken and hurt voice.

"No Mr.Raizada. You don't. She scares herself. This is far more complicated than before.  I fear her severe withdrawal to her safe cocoon where she can continue believing what she remembers. After yesterday, she may relapse"

"What do you mean relapse doctor" asked Arnav, his heart running 100 beats per minute.

"Re-lapse. She may go back to the state she was in immediately after the horrifying incident. Bringing her back may be difficult. I suggest you contact the police immediately and request for a search. IMMEDIATELY."

"Mr. Sinha, ASR here. Khushi is missing since morning. Can you please send over the police. We need to find her immediately...Yes...thank you. Ten minutes, I will be there"

"Mr. Raizada, this is her medication. Make sure she has it once you find her. And bring her here immediately if you sense rebellion or unusual  behaviour"

With that Arnav sped out. The blood on his knuckles all dried up.

Khushi was sitting there, all alone. Her tears from last night dried up. But the memories fresh.

*flashback*

I was so scared...

Khushi...I am fine...

*end of flashback*

"AAAHHH!" 

And with that an almost lifeless body lay on the floor...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Arnav received a call. "Di. Khushi is missing. We are going to find her. Please Di...I need you to be with me on this. Don't force me to come back".

"Chotey, I am with you on this. The only reason I forced you to come back was for Khushi, chotey. The doctor said she needs time...and Aashi needs you here. But I will not force you to come back today. Find her chotey. We need our home back. We need Khushi back. Aashi needs her more than ever. Take care... Bye chotey"

"Take care of my baby di...my little Khushi"

"Mr Raizada. I think we found her"

--------To be continued--------------------

Precap- Arnav finds Khushi. What will happen now? Will Khushi relapse? Will Arnav be able to bring her back. Where is Khushi? 

__------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------______

Ok guys here it is. Chapter 3. Sorry for the delay but it was so difficult to take this story forward and not creating too much suspense now for this is just an SS.

Sorry for the typos. This is not checkedTongue

And this time the use of poetry has been reduced for the current chapter is more about conversations and not feelings. I am using poetry for feelings that are unsaid.

How do you find it? Bad? Ok?

Edited by kiara86 - 27 April 2013 at 2:23pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Atyaysheenalipkkndrockprincess123taani16meem17meshassikhni_.aarnavParii..Nickysweetpup03ameena671--MISHTEE--MastMalangArnieBoyBarun

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
just a little scared for Khushi n Arnav, hopefully Khushi will get into anterograde amnesia? that will be heartbreaking for Arnav.

Looking forward to next update.

Thanks for PM Kiara.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara86Nickysweet

Go to top