India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I'm sad :( (Page 2)

-Mansi.- IF-Rockerz
-Mansi.-
-Mansi.-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I miss her too. The show is just incomplete without her since she's such a huge part of it, she's been there since Day 1 and it's not the same without her. Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshinegirl24SaifliciousAsYa_fanashfaque2012

paris.hilton Senior Member
paris.hilton
paris.hilton

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Sweety12334

I'm sad because I miss Archana on Pavitra Rishta :(

</div>
<div>
How sweet ...
</div>
She was awesome , wasn't she ?

Ankita wanted to stay in this show for a long long time but these Cvs literaly forced her out by pushing her role back in the background and making her into an old grandmother ..No wonder she is so disillusioned by what has happened ...

I do not blame her at all...After all she did for PR , this is not how she should have been treated ...

<div>I think she did the right thing by leaving and taking this break ...Smile

Tanya, is it confirmed that ankita left for good and will never come back? I like the old Pavitra Rishta with Manav and Archana as lead actors. The new PR storyline is so stressful!

Edited by paris.hilton - 07 April 2013 at 11:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
It has not been confirmed yet but it does seems that she is not that happy with the show ...that is why there is a strong likelihood that she may not come back and look for another job  when she is ready to work .

paris.hilton

paris.hilton Senior Member
paris.hilton
paris.hilton

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

It has not been confirmed yet but it does seems that she is not that happy with the show ...that is why there is a strong likelihood that she may not come back and look for another job when she is ready to work .

She must be very disappointed for ending up as a supporting role instead of being the lead.

Tanyaz

abhilan97 Senior Member
abhilan97
abhilan97

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Even I feel sad for this..after all Ankita is the soul, heart and pillar of PR...but it would be better for her to come back with a new show in a young role...till then PR is all about Purvi..and I love Asha...she is doing great!!!! Now she is our Archana...and she is the lead!!!Wink
Momrin IF-Rockerz
Momrin
Momrin

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I want to see her in a new show with a different types of character..i'am happy that she left this show..now nthng is left for her in this show..
Saiflicious Goldie
Saiflicious
Saiflicious

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
she was fab, m missing her too an tired of this Purvi's trackAngry hope she come backLOL
rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilan97

Even I feel sad for this..after all Ankita is the soul, heart and pillar of PR...but it would be better for her to come back with a new show in a young role...till then PR is all about Purvi..and I love Asha...she is doing great!!!! Now she is our Archana...and she is the lead!!!Wink
PR can never be about purvi,... it is and it will be always about archana manav... no wonder the moment show focus shifted TRP went down... don't compare archana and purvi... they are poles apart even in nature and conduct too... 

Saiflicious

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index