Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

happy 1st marriage anniversary kajen. (Page 97)

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenSkies

Originally posted by Sanju_

ditto...the KaJen who don't attend events now would attend during her pregnancy?LOLnever ever...don't ever dream something so impossible!![/DIV]

ROFFLL exactly humein pics hi mil jaye bohat badi baar hogi intv at that time is next to impossible LOL

Sorry for being an intruder..But I feel KaJen are now opening up a lil..I mean the duo who didn't even share their marriage news are now happily announcing that how they are ready to have babies and exactly when they are gonna try having 'em (Jen's statement bout having it after SC ends)..Offcourse  my hopes aren't thattt high but I still feel we might get something during the pregnancy phaseEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mcdreamy.

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

ditto...the KaJen who don't attend events now would attend during her pregnancy?LOLnever ever...don't ever dream something so impossible!![/DIV]

ROFFLL exactly humein pics hi mil jaye bohat badi baar hogi intv at that time is next to impossible LOL
ditto...hayeee Karan would be such a caring husband...he already is but would be extra caringDay Dreaming
tab toh he wouldn't deliberately made the foods gandhaROFL

mcdreamy.

mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I watched sangam instead of DMG mainly cos my mom watched it and no one else in my house watched DMG though I knew it existed I used to catch like episodes here and there but was never a regular viewer until later on LOL LOOOL wow that's funny your bro leaving you in the shop ROFL sangam was good though still it had a good story <33 I know man Kajen will remain for the rest of my life I think my kids will be kajenians too ROFL

Sanju_

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

[QUOTE=Sanju_]

Sorry for being an intruder..But I feel KaJen are now opening up a lil..I mean the duo who didn't even share their marriage news are now happily announcing that how they are ready to have babies and exactly when they are gonna try having 'em (Jen's statement bout having it after SC ends)..Offcourse  my hopes aren't thattt high but I still feel we might get something during the pregnancy phaseEmbarrassed
did they really not share their wedding news??Unhappy I think they did!! Jen clearly said "yes" in the interview with fans for 700 AT and I think there were other articles as well!!
but yeah they definitely are opening up now!!
Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

I watched sangam instead of DMG mainly cos my mom watched it and no one else in my house watched DMG though I knew it existed I used to catch like episodes here and there but was never a regular viewer until later on LOL LOOOL wow that's funny your bro leaving you in the shop ROFL sangam was good though still it had a good story <33 I know man Kajen will remain for the rest of my life I think my kids will be kajenians too ROFL
yeah I didn't get attached to DMG until later on as wellLOL but after I did, the attachment was too muchROFL..yeah Sangam was so good until they got sagar married to kaveri and took the leap...

lmaoo so true I am so gonna make my kids KaJenians tooROFL
StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kajen

[QUOTE=Sanju_]

did they really not share their wedding news??Unhappy I think they did!! Jen clearly said "yes" in the interview with fans for 700 AT and I think there were other articles as well!!
but yeah they definitely are opening up now!!

Yeah they did!LOL But basically my point is how they always took the We'll-shock-everybody-at-the-last-moment path..so the announcement was also pretty late..They have been Chuperustams but with every new interview we can see how they are getting used to the idea of media knowing tits and bits of their personal lifeEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_mcdreamy.

mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Yeah they have became more vocal about their personal life for sure they're like taking baby steps so it's good lol LOL I'm sure we'll get pics during the pregnancy phase but then attending events is highly unlikely but then again I'll have my hopes up for SBS to go their house for us LOL

Sanju_

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Yeah they have became more vocal about their personal life for sure they're like taking baby steps so it's good lol LOL I'm sure we'll get pics during the pregnancy phase but then attending events is highly unlikely but then again I'll have my hopes up for SBS to go their house for us LOL
we have all the hopes pinned at SBS eventuallyROFL...SBS has become our's family channel as well!!LOL

mcdreamy.

Go to top