Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Sorry I can't change my status back to IF-rockerz lol well the fans who went to that party told us that they saw them leaving together in one car but I just ignored everything until they confirm it themselves but the way everyone was coming up with different scenarios about was LMFAOOO all of us have unique imagination. The one I use is out of stock and I am allergic to most of the medicines so I am living on home remedies for now and don't even ask about the weather, it's bipolar

Yeah I remember hearing that too about leaving in the same car and all LOL and then we had the scoops from ITVF too and I wanted to believe but then I thought it was better to get an offical confirmation from them only 😆 Home remedies are actually good but get well soon and take care meri bachii 😆 oh pak weather always sucks is it still hot though?

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sanju_

tehruuu is coolbie😲I didn't realize that..congrats tehruuu🤗

Haha thank you 😆
tehreemm thumbnail
They are very chalaak people I tell you, I am sure they're gonna hide about their baby as well sighs
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy first marriage anniversery karan nd jennifer!!!

May God bless you.

mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanju_

haha I remember you telling about your brother and trish about her sister😆
I think we really didn't want to be delusional and break our hearts later on, which was smart of us considering the time back then!!
whenever I used to watch KaJen, I used to say how can God be so unfair to not make such perfect people be together!

LOL yeah exactly it was easy for our siblings to say such stuff but we were the ones who were so attached to them and would have had heartbreaks if we were wrong 😆 so it was better to not think otherwise! But we're seriously a blessed fan group *touchwood* now i think about it makes all the wait worth it like we suffered so much during that shitty track of dmg and it was kinda sad that we only got half an hour of AR in the last epi and we all wanted more but we got even better like KAJEN IN REAL .. IT WAS JUST OUR ARMAAN RIDDHIMA COMING TRUE MAN <33 and we couldn't have asked for a better couple to be a fan of :))
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GoldenSkies

Yeah I remember hearing that too about leaving in the same car and all LOL and then we had the scoops from ITVF too and I wanted to believe but then I thought it was better to get an offical confirmation from them only 😆 Home remedies are actually good but get well soon and take care meri bachii 😆 oh pak weather always sucks is it still hot though?

I had such fixed feelings regarding the ITVF scoop😆...I wanted to believe it but couldn't believe completely😆
tehreemm thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoldenSkies

thank you thank you ab toh pakka mein better feel karun gi 😆 the weather is hot but then somedays it starts raining out of nowhere and then it's cold again, so stupid
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

They are very chalaak people I tell you, I am sure they're gonna hide about their baby as well sighs

they so can't hide their babies lol😆
we would peeche pado of Mr. dadaji aka AP uncle🤣
tehreemm thumbnail
I think I should leave now before my mom finds out I'm still up lol
So bye guys <3 seeya tommorow