Dill Mill Gaye

happy 1st marriage anniversary kajen. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 274

Ayesha87

Goldie

Ayesha87

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
RES Big smile

The background song itself has made me emotional with happiness 

Can't waitBig smile 

Edited by Ayesha87 - 07 April 2013 at 7:31pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "happy 1st marriage anniversary kajen. (Page 5)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SleepingBeauty.

IF-Stunnerz

SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
KaJennn!! You've just completed a year of your marriage! OMG :| my hearty wishes to both of you for the same! <3

Can't believe Its been a year already, MAN! I still remember how we got the news of you two getting married and it was so sudden and a happy moment for us that i was numb for a moment! <3

You two make the most HOTTEST PAIR in this whole television industry! Actually not just television or this acting industry but you guys are the HOTTEST COUPLE in this whole world and Its so not biased ;) I am sure a hot couple like that is gonna have a hot kid as well! And like Jen said once THEN THIS WHOLE FAMILY WILL RULE THE TELEVISION WORLD WITH KARAN ON ZEE, JEN ON STAR AND THEIR KIDS ON SONY! Wow! That's like a really nice plan! Can't wait to see this actually happening now! Eeekkss *phangurl moment*

How much ever you two might be private, we Love how you guys Love your fans and never fail to interact with them whenever possible! That's like sweetest thing i have ever seen! Probably more than sugar << Aah don't be so sweet guys! We might just start suffering from diabetes then :O LOL :P

I just have one wish now! And that is to meet this couple who has made our lives so worth while and have made us proud with just whatever they do! Be it the shows or awards or interviews OR ANYTHING! You guys know it well how we'll always stand up for you any day anytime you want! YOU'VE GOT OUR BACK MAN! ;)

We've always wished to see Armaan and Riddhima getting married at the end. Never knew that the wish might just get fulfilled with the actors playing that role, getting married! You guys have made us believe in the impossible! Made us believe that fairytales do exist! Love do exist! Made us realise how even after making so many mistakes in life, meeting the wrong people, doing the wrong things, there is still someone waiting for you, who always meant to be with you! Its just that you have to wait for the right time!
Glad the right time came for you guys to realise your Love for each other came by and you people realised! <33

LOVE YOU BOTH TONS AND TONS! May god bless you with lots of happiness and Love! And of course A KID SOON ;) << I am sure that day is not far either! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! May you have many many mores to come :D

- Anamika xx

Edited by SleepingBeauty. - 08 April 2013 at 12:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen-AbTo4evermcdreamy.

simikajen4291

simikajen4291

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
RES

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Happy one year wedding anniversary to my KaJen!

Gosh I can't believe it's been one year already. Time surely flies! I can't even begin to express how much KaJen mean to me. I've never understood how I can love a couple to this extent. KaJen are just so special and close to my heart and I don't think that's going to change. Not in this lifetime at least. I feel this weird attachment to them and I can't explain why but I just loveee them.

I loved them onscreen, ADORED them offscreen. They were such cute besties and now they're hubby & wife! Eeeks two perfect people together :| I'm so glad they finally realized they're meant to be.

I wish Karan and Jenny nothing but the best in their married and professional lives. I will always love them no matter what. May they always stay blessed and in love like they are right now.

Muah muah to my Grover's!
Happy anniversary once again <3

Edited by Farzu. - 10 April 2013 at 10:41pm

-Saumya-

IF-Rockerz

-Saumya-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Reserved.

Trapti.

Groupbie

Trapti.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Mix at first page is so awesomeHeart

can ny1 give me link to intv at starting and just after song (happily ever after wala , before Ridz's dialogue  )

Edit- If ny1 know how can I download dt mix or just replay without reloading pageEmbarrassed

Edited by Trapti. - 08 April 2013 at 12:11am

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Its uncanny how two people whom you don't know on a personal level can still hold a place in your life, even if it means just your thoughts, even if its for a few moments. Its uncanny how people you don't know can still manage to bring a smile on your face on a bad day. Its amazing how someone's happiness can inflict you with good vibes. Its amazing how two people together can bring about a lot under roof and make them bond. Its amazing how relationships and friendships can bloom in such places. I don't go about expressing way too often but today seemed like the right day to do so. KaJen, two people whom I like actors, whom I adore as a couple and whom I always wish the best. Because somewhere down the line, they made me happy and hopeful. Somehow, they symbolize that if two people are meant to be together, they shall. They are not a fairy-tale couple to me because the guy is Prince and the girl, his Princess. They are, because despite all odds and obstacles, they are together today. Its because despite being flawed and irrespective of how many mistakes we made in life, we do deserve some good for the good we have done. Its because they show how love can be found seemingly impossible places and how there can be something like, 'true love', may be. With those thoughts and best wishes, I wish them a very happy anniversary. May you both always lead a peaceful and happy life! :) Stay blessed. <3

Edited by herms_angel - 08 April 2013 at 12:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen-AbTo4everSleepingBeauty.mcdreamy.

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Trapti.

Mix at first page is so awesomeHeart

can ny1 give me link to intv at starting and just after song (happily ever after wala , before Ridz's dialogue  )

Edit- If ny1 know how can I download dt mix or just replay without reloading pageEmbarrassed
you mean that eye frame wala line??? that was when Jen visited QH sets...the one where she was wearing green!!

if so then 

watch at 3:53!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top