Dill Mill Gaye

happy 1st marriage anniversary kajen. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 274

Page 1
Page   of 274
Page 3 Page 274

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Karan Singh Grover Jennifer Singh Grover <3 Happy 1st marriage Anniversary <3 Wish you both lifelong happiness and fabulous journey with each other <3 May your life be filled withhh love love loads of LOVE , HAPPINESS and TOGETHERNESS <3 Duniya ki har khushi aap logo ko miley AMEEN :,)

Edited by blessing-beauty - 08 April 2013 at 12:09pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

bebo292ShrutiRainaDeepaavengAsra_KSGKaJen-AbTo4everKrystal001Crazy4Kajen_DMG-Mith-jetredrose.kamalini123-KSGsmitten-ARKJ_4EVER..vidhi..raneeb-.serendipity.-AS..ammyridz600SleepingBeauty.chainreaction.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "happy 1st marriage anniversary kajen. (Page 2)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chainreaction.

IF-Stunnerz

chainreaction.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
HAPPYYY ANNIVERSARY KAJEN <3

Ahhh i don't know what to say :| I never expected KaJen would even be dating, let alone get married and be celebrating their first marriage anniversary! I remember always being delusional and imagining their married life but somewhere deep down i thought it would never be possible :( But something KaJen made me realise is that dreams do come true!

I don't think KaJen had the perfect fairytale love story, because they had so many ups and downs and took SO LONG to find their way to each other and made each other wait so much ROFL but what makes their love story so special, is that despite all the problems, they got together in the end <3 and they say alls well that ends well LOL Though this may sound really cheesy, KaJen also make me believe that whats meant to be will find its way! KaJen had to come to each other cos they were made for each other, even if they took so many years cos they're soulmates and complete each other :| KaJen have changed my opinion on so many things and just seeing them together and so happy makes me so khush! May they ALWAYS stay this happy and blessed TOUCHWOOD!

And now coming to KaJenians, well its been a hell of a journey being KaJen fans ROFLWe have such a love hate relationship with KaJen, like loving them through dmg and then hating them when they both went MIA after it ended and we just kept on hoping for a litttle glimpse of them which we saw in the sbs party, with both of them acting so off just cos they were trying to hide their relationship LOL. And then the excitement we all felt when we saw them at aamir sanjeeda's sangeet and it was so obvious that they were together, unkiii chori pakdi gayi LOL and then all the madness and shaadi celebrations :| ITS BEEN AMAZING loving KaJen and being their fan and i am so happy ONE YEAR has already passed of their wedding! Time flies!

Again, may God always bless KaJen and may they beee happy hameshaaa ke liye <3

Edited by kajen_hamesha - 09 April 2013 at 3:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bebo292GkdlovermeriyaarDeepaavengraneebmcdreamy.SleepingBeauty.

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raneeb

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
''Pyar Dosti Hai'' ...
'' IF You Love Someone, Set Them Free. If They Come Back They're Yours...Forever'' <3
These 2 lines Truly suits KaJen <3
From Co Stars to Friends, Best Friends, then Love..and then Finally Wedding...its a Long Journey of 9 years...which got its desitnation on 9th April 2012. 
One of the Best moment of my Life when I felt so happy and content that My Fav couple..whom I adore so much got married... they made me  believe Yes...True Love exists & Dreams do come true
Happy 1st Month Wedding Anniversary KaJen Singh Grover <3
May God Bless  both of  you always <3
I can never be tired of seeing them together... they are the Only couple whom i adore so Much...The Angels of my Life... Love you So much
Be Happy Always <3 Ma Sha Allah...PERFECT <3Embarrassed

Edited by _Oishi_ - 08 April 2013 at 12:28pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

GkdloverKaJen-AbTo4everKrystal001meriyaarShrutiRainaDeepaavengAsra_KSGFimmy-Mith-Crazy4Kajen_DMGawesomekamalini123dua_44everherms_angelraneeb..vidhi..ammyridz600SleepingBeauty.

dua_44ever

IF-Rockerz

dua_44ever

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
"All love that has not friendship for it's base, is like a mansion built upon sand."

Kuch samajh mein aaya?? Nahin? Ok I'll samjhao! 
It means that just like in order to have a strong a strong building, you need a strong foundation...for a strong relationship you need a strong friendship. Friendship is the foundation of love. Love is infinity but friendship is where that infinity started. That's what KaJen's relationship is. Masha'Allah, itna gehra pyar toh hona hi tha...itni lambi, gehri aur mazboot dosti jo thi. 

We know...as KaJenians, how this was and still feels so surreal. Aisa jaisa sirf movies, shows aur kahaniyon mein hota hai...it happened to us... LIVE! LOL Thank God, none of us were admitted to a psychiatric facility (Or maybe we secretly were Tongue
The point is that this magical couple..oops! I mean KaJICAL couple have such a jaadu that it's got us all loving them and praying for them unconditionally. To say that we love them, is an understatement. Hamara pagalpan hamare alawa koi nahin samajh sakta...maybe not even KaJen themselves LOL 

It seems like it was just yesterday that we were going hysterical (in a good way, off course) about them dating and then getting married. But it has been ONE WHOLE YEAR! 12 MONTHS! 365 Days!!! Time does fly by fast! And I pray to God to always keep these two sooo much in love and always happy...aise hi hamein pata hi nahin chale aur sadiyaan guzar jaayein..Insha'Allah, Ameen!

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary, My Beautiful KaJen! May your lives be KaJICALLY Romantic...ALWAYS & FOREVER Heart     

Edited by dua_44ever - 08 April 2013 at 1:38pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

GkdloverKrystal001KaJen-AbTo4everDeepaavengFimmy-Mith-raneebherms_angelammyridz600SleepingBeauty.mcdreamy.blessing-beauty

Accio_kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

Accio_kajen

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Res

sneha_kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

sneha_kajen

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Happy Wedding Anniversary KaJen Singh Grover..My CutiePiesEmbarrassedTongue
Wishing You Both All the Happiness in the WorldTongue
God Bless Both Of YouBig smile
Ab Humein Junior Grover's Ka Intezaar HaiLOLWink

Once Again Wish You Both a Very Happy Wedding Anniversary Heart

Edited by sneha_kajen - 08 April 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

GkdloverKaJen-AbTo4everKrystal001DeepaavengShrutiRainadua_44everkamalini123raneebherms_angelammyridz600SleepingBeauty.blessing-beauty

-Anku-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anku-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelraneeb

Post Reply New Post

Go to top