Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: GoldenSkies

Yeah they have became more vocal about their personal life for sure they're like taking baby steps so it's good lol 😆 I'm sure we'll get pics during the pregnancy phase but then attending events is highly unlikely but then again I'll have my hopes up for SBS to go their house for us 😆

SBS people are family 😆 so I'm sure they( Read: Raj😆) are gonna visit their place their place at that time for sure..am sure we'll get a good segment..and about event..It pretty much depends upon the nominations😆
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
True Sanju he's gonna be extra extra caring during that phase obv and of course khaana bhi acha hoga rofll 🤣 this reminds me of the marriage intv where he was like tryna feed her the whole cake and she was like NOOO I can just imagine the same happening when she's preggo her being all cranky and he tryna force feed her 😆 haye I should stop this is making it so much harder to wait :|
mcdreamy. thumbnail
LOL I was just about to say that too SBS is like our family channel too now our one and only true hope 😆 ahh how I love them <33
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

True Sanju he's gonna be extra extra caring during that phase obv and of course khaana bhi acha hoga rofll 🤣 this reminds me of the marriage intv where he was like tryna feed her the whole cake and she was like NOOO I can just imagine the same happening when she's preggo her being all cranky and he tryna force feed her 😆 haye I should stop this is making it so much harder to wait :|

haha I know he wouldn't 't do such "babyish acts" of deliberately spoiling the food🤣 and wouldn't 't be the "lazy ass" anymore🤣...in fact, he would do everything himself I am so sure LOL
haha i know he was like "eat the whole thing" and those glares🤣

true the wait becomes harder but it gives such a pleasure feelings to talk abt all these.
Sanju_ thumbnail

LOL I was just about to say that too SBS is like our family channel too now our one and only true hope 😆 ahh how I love them <33

SBS has been getting too much of our love lately and they so deserve it lol
Sanju_ thumbnail
I can't get over!!!🤣
"baby see this" (showing her shades"
"arey ye toh very nice hai"
"very nice hai na?..plz meko wapas karo" (loved the way she said meko rather than mereko😆)
"koi zaroorat nahin hai" (🤣 lmaoo I can't stop laughing at this line)
"nice...mereko better dikhta hai" (looking at the car's glass🤣)
"shut up"
Sanju_ thumbnail
100 pages wohooo🥳
Happy Anniversary KaJen! God bless you always!!
mcdreamy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

haha I know hewouldn't't do such "babyish acts" of deliberatelyspoilingthe food🤣andwouldn't't be the "lazy ass" anymore🤣...in fact, he would do everything himself I am so sure LOL[/DIV]

haha i know he was like "eat the whole thing" and those glares🤣

true the wait becomes harder but it gives such apleasurefeelings to talk abt all these.

I cracked up so much when Jen told us about him spoiling the food 🤣🤣 trust him to do sth as silly as that 😆 reminded me of how Armaan spoilt the kheer in DMG 🤣 only that wasn't deliberate lol 😆 yeah dude I'm sure he's gonna be so much more possessive and not let her do a single thing it's like one of those amazing AR FF's coming to life abhi itna pleasure hai imagine what it will feel like when the actual time comes :|
mcdreamy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

I can't get over!!!🤣

"baby see this" (showing her shades"
"arey ye toh very nice hai"
"very nice hai na?..plz meko wapas karo" (loved the way she said meko rather than mereko😆)
"koi zaroorat nahin hai" (🤣lmaoo I can't stop laughing at this line)
"nice...mereko better dikhta hai" (looking at the car's glass🤣)
"shut up"

Damn man even I can't get over this either I keep watching it again and again and I still can't get enough 🤣 it's like that convo from 2010 "GIVE ME MY KEYS" 😆 I love how their friendship side still remains <33 and I wanna hear more of these casual convos :|
SharabiPirate thumbnail
Happy wedding anniversary to 1 of my favourite couple, wish you the best..😃😃