Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Happy 1st marriage anniversary kajen.

wish u both happy married life
Edited by awesome - 11 years ago
Edited :D

HAPPYYY ANNIVERSARYYY KARAN & JENNIFER <3☺️

I M SO SO Happy to know that u guys are celebrating ur first anniversary😳.May God bless u wid Tonss of Happiness and Success And may u both get success in every sphere of ur life😳!

When I first Saw Jennifer in dmg opp karan , I was like Oh! NO phir koi aur , but man! This phir koi aur wali ladki , stunned me wid her actinggg😲,. Same like karan her eyes did most of the talking<3 And eventually yess , I Fell in LOVEEE wid Kajen Man ❤️To be very honest it did not matter to me who potrayed the character of ridz till the time karan was retained in the show but yes Jenny was the first one after him  who's absence made me miss her <3 Hayyeee , Karan used to be so elated while giving int wid Jenny. I MISS THAT :|Their Offscreen masti/bonding/Shararat/Friendship just blew me man!😳 Their Offscreen int were likeee 🤪

They had literally casted a spell on me 🤣😆

My mom was already so pareshan wid my pagalpan abt my karan and now she was like ek aurrr😆

DMG has always been and will remain forver a very imp part of my teenager <3 The whole day in the class I used to blabber abt my Kajen <3😎

And yes, destiny had other plans for them. Dmg ended on 29th oct And they proposed each other the next yr on the very same date itself <3 MYYY HAPPINESSS HAD NOOO BOUNDARIESSS <3  *me in kajenland

And till date I can very proudly say that i m a kajen fan <3 They are the MOSTTT GOOD LOOKING AND HOTTEST COUPLEEE <3 😳

MuahhhXD

LOVEEE UUU KAJENNN! <3

Edited by -Arushi- - 11 years ago
mustercourage thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
😊Hey baby ..hey JJ..hope you are enjoying the best time in your life right now together,..:-)

Wishing you a very happy wedding anniversary..loads of luck,love,happiness..

Love you two so much..stay blessed..

Your loyal fan, Ranju :-) ❤️

Edited by freshness - 11 years ago
Trapti. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanju_

you mean that eye frame wala line??? that was when Jen visited QH sets...the one where she was wearing green!!

if so then 

watch at 3:53!!

yeah that one😳

but u gav wrong link 😆, nyway i will search now 

thank u so much 😃
Asya_KaJen thumbnail
😊Happy Anniversary to the most amazing couple in the world. When we started watching DMG and Jennifer came in, Karan and Jennifer chemistry was awesome and we really  wanted you two too get married in real life and seems as our dreams came true. 

Really proud to be one of the Kajen fans. 
May God bless you and may he shower many joy into your life. 
Cant wait till we get to see junior Grover. 
Pyaar ki Nashani 

Happy 1st Anniversary😉
Edited by Sophisticatedxx - 11 years ago
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy 1st Anniversary Kajen 
Hope you both stay blessed and may god bless you
 and may you get all the happiness in the world.
Edited by Arhi-Sarun4eva - 11 years ago
R.A.J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

D bst onscreen and offscreen jodi. Hpy mrg anv 2 u guys. Stay hpy always wt each othr.

Edited by R.A.J - 11 years ago
ojaswi_kajen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The first step of marriage starts only with friendship...if the two ppl were already friends and they are deeply in love then there marriage life will be just perfect...i still remember that day the first tym i saw u both as a couple...i was lyk oh my god they both are just perfect...the characters u both played Armaan Riddhima are just awww...for me it became AR forever and ever...and m always a heart core KAJEN  fan...i always want to see both of u as a couple...and at april when i get to know tht u guyss are going to get married u guyysss wont believe m on cloud 9...and  u wont believe on april 9 2012 m jst lyk drooling on ur pics...nd the first interv u guyss gave us after ur marriage that interv was sooo sweet nd sooo cute...i jst love u guyyss...i dont believe that it had been 1 year since u both were together...i jst hope and wish that all ur wishes comes true and live an happy life with sooo much of love and happiness...I wish u both HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY...and m eagerly waiting for baby Grover...enjoy this day to the fullest...loads loads loads of love from ojaswi...love u guysss and that to the core...:):):)

Edited by ojaswi_kajen - 11 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A long friendship turned into a beautiful relation this day a year ago...two amazing people got tied up to each other...it doesn't feels like a year has passed...A very happy 1st anniversary to kajen...full of kajenish to kajenians!!!!!!!!
Edited by ...vibha... - 11 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy First KaJen wedding Anniversary...God bless you🤗Edited by sweetdesire - 11 years ago