India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Rumour or Plot - Parichay Season 2

sarah_singh Senior Member
sarah_singh
sarah_singh

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Read an article in one of the posts where someone said there was a facebook rumour that Season 2 will have different actors - hope the rumor is baseless & there is no behind the scenes plot to shock fans who are waiting to see Sameer-Keerti back onscreen :

Most fans have been working in one way or another requesting the channel to give usback  Parichay  with the assumption that we will get to see SAMEER SONI & KEERTI NAGPURE back as SINAL & the leads of the serial in Season 2 --

One thing which was taken by granted during Season 1 was the blatent disregard of fans  opinions  who seemed to be disappointed time & again by CV's who disregarded they wishes resulting in thedownfall of the serial.  A major percentage of fans who are rooting for the return of the serial are expecting to See Sameer & Keerti as the leads & are eagerly awaiting an official announcement of the same ---  Changes in the supporting characters of the caste are acceptable, but Parichay season 2 needs to have the orignal leads which are the heart of the show.

As much as we are looking forward to seeing Kunal's professional life as a lawyer in an affluent setting taking on the challanges of handling the rich & powerful we are looking forward to seeing Siddhi evolve as a strong yet  independant  wife/woman --Together we want to see SINAL magic with a gripping new story and powerful performances from SS / KN.

Hope Season 2 with SS/KN is announced soon ...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaya24divra4tharasachvipraja26san_bsp020Malarkodiakrkprathibud.padminiKarthiN90Sarim.fatmiPradsparichayanjay_bpmHitchHiker_

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
if parichay season 2 indeed comes up .. i wish , hope and pray it does, it has to be with Sameer and keerti ..for me and i am sure majority of us Parichay is all about SINAL and  only sameer and keerti can be, should be  SINAL and no one else ..rest of the cast i care less... doesn't matter ..
Parichay 's USP is and has always been Kunal with his cute wife Sidhi ..i.e. sameer and keerti ..none can replace either of them ..
Parichay would not make any sense even if one of them is not there ...both sameer and keerti , our beloved SINAL have to be the lead in season 2 ..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7sarah_singhvipraja26savariyaakrkprathibuSarim.fatmiPradsparichayan

akrk IF-Dazzler
akrk
akrk

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

if parichay season 2 indeed comes up .. i wish , hope and pray it does, it has to be with Sameer and keerti ..for me and i am sure majority of us Parichay is all about SINAL and  only sameer and keerti can be, should be  SINAL and no one else ..rest of the cast i care less... doesn't matter ..
Parichay 's USP is and has always been Kunal with his cute wife Sidhi ..i.e. sameer and keerti ..none can replace either of them ..
Parichay would not make any sense even if one of them is not there ...both sameer and keerti , our beloved SINAL have to be the lead in season 2 ..

very well said...ClapClap
we all love Sinal & missing them a lot..Ouch
Only Sati... can justify Sinal...

No other actor/actress we can see ..Angry

Want S2 back with Sati only... 
Hope to hear confirmation of S2 soon...Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7sarah_singhd.padminiSarim.fatmi

myra_3490 Senior Member
myra_3490
myra_3490

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
baaki ki poori faaltoo cast badal do no problem BUT dont you(the concerned people) dare even think of changing the leads... for us parichay means SINAL n SINAL means SAMIR and KEERTI only

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7sarah_singhd.padminiakrkSarim.fatmiPrads

Prads IF-Sizzlerz
Prads
Prads

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

Spot on..Clap

Parichay S2 will not make sense at all w/o Samir n Keerti..they both r heart n soul of Parichay..

Other actors..dnt care!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26d.padminiKarthiN90Sarim.fatmiparichayan

parichayan IF-Sizzlerz
parichayan
parichayan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
i guess these are jus rumors jus to distract us from our determinant campaign i request u all plz dont get evn a bit of cncern to baseles rumors its obvious that chnnl very well knew how much we love SaTi although they are also not trutworthy but this much can be assured that they wont risk it after knewing that we want n we love kunal n siddhi played by sameer soni n keerti nagpure onlySmile

Edited by parichayan - 08 April 2013 at 4:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rithu.Naird.padminiSarim.fatmiKarthiN90Prads

Rithu.Nair Senior Member
Rithu.Nair
Rithu.Nair

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parichayan

i guess these are jus rumors jus to distract us from our determinant campaign i request u all plz dont get evn a bit of cncern to baseles rumors its obvious that chnnl very well knew how much we love SaTi although they are also not trutworthy but this much can be assured that they wont risk it after knewing that we want n we love kunal n siddhi played by sameer soni n keerti nagpure onlySmile
I also agreed with this.We have so many enemies who don't our S2 to come and they will try their maximum to distract our motivation.If S2 is coming SS-KN will be there no doubt.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarim.fatmiPradsparichayan

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
They are just some stupid rumors...I dont know where you guys read that .

Everyone who wants Parichay S2 has made it very clear the leads wanted  without any doutbs are  Samir and Keerti.
It surely defeats the purpsoe of our efforts if Samir and Keerti are not in it. Hell that's the only reason I want Parichay S2.

Parichay works only because of Samir and Keerti and nothing else. Onlly these two can play the leads .Its the success forumula.

Just continue with your efforts/campaigns for Parichay S2 .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sadh24Rithu.Nairsarah_singhdivra4d.padminiSarim.fatmiKarthiN90Prads

Go to top