Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

WORDS CAN HURT -MORE THAN U THINK edited

km29 Senior Member
km29
km29

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Unacceptable can't TOLERATE anymore...

STOP BULLYING ...Angry

* Shantanu - Bcoz he is close to Palki, they think dats he gets gud scenes,  well all the D3 stars r close, he's getting lot of shit mails...Some calling him Names, cos he did some ladki ka steps .Wat hav ur parents taught u????Shocked SERIOULY Stop it guys..

* Vrinda (Taani) - Bcos she has stepped in Kria's place &  is strict as GS, well dats her role, dialogues not personal views...

* Vrushika - Bcos she is Sneha's Replacement, b glad dat she's trying her best.. & Swaron track is back..

* Sneha.G (Aashi) - Bcos she gets in betn Swaron & Viha, calling her names & degrading her character...
She just acts...it's wat the CV's hav in mind...

STOP ALL THIS BASHING & BULLYING, THE WHOLE D3 TEAM IS LIKE FAMILY, IT'S A SMASHING CONCEPT OF GETTING DANCERS TO ACT, SO DON'T GIVE THEM UNNECESSARY TORMENTS, ENCOURAGE & sUPPORT THEM IF YOU ARE TRUE D3IANS, SWARON ,TAAREY, VIHA WATEVER GROUP YOU BELONG...Thumbs Up
D3 Ka 2ND ANNIVERSARY IS COMING UP...LET'S JOIN IN THEIR SUCCESS & MAKE THEM HAPPY...Party

Tks for taking time to read, spread the word , Hope this brings a change...

Edited by km29 - 07 April 2013 at 3:15pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

PaniniChillzTcoolz999999qwertybumblebeelunaShan_swayambubblysifuTaaniReyfanatic._Molly_.tca21venusrockz-sanjy-Reytanni4eversangee_manan8JSmileyFace8Jgowri_amylove_taarey-Rambler--Chaitra-piyu_swaronAngel-luvs-sTahira-2013swaronswaroncrazy2012nj_SRKholic--Rose--..Flame..basket_101miss_nehaHPHolic-3manasie23cscsMoNayaHolicPragSwaronvrushanswathi_swaronsalta_Deepika_SwaRon_rocksBhaviJasSuni1986Viji.Chandran-AD-patie

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
sorry didnt get you?

km29 Senior Member
km29
km29

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Read my post, D3 stars r hurt bcos of some people bullying them thru Fb, ITVF etc., so I jus want them to stop

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by km29

Read my post, D3 stars r hurt bcos of some people bullying them thru Fb, ITVF etc., so I jus want them to stop

oh god!! thats sick Shocked 
people are really "bullying them "CryShockedOuch

km29

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
really a wonderful post. It should be stopped... I mean especially about the actors, it is just disgusting, and more disgusting thing... sometimes these haters are proud of that, just ignorant of the fact that it questions their morals, their ethics and their upbringings.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TaaniReyfanatickm29gowri_amyswaronswaron

crazy2012 IF-Rockerz
crazy2012
crazy2012

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
This is much needed post and I really do appreciate your effortClapClap

All of the actors are just playing their roles, we should respect them, they are tring to entertain us by doing 24*7 shooting, we should admit it. D3 is D3 not for any particular person, it is a team effort and each and every one is doing their job with so responsibility here.

I may not like some one, or I may have other preference as well, that does not mean I should show dis respect to others, we should consider and analysis situation in more practical way. I love D3

km29

km29 Senior Member
km29
km29

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING & SHARING MY OPINION< PLS SHARE THIS AMONG UR FRNDS
Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
NONE of the cast members should be bullied - period. But speaking from my own experience, I've read really bad comments for Vrinda and Shantanu. Both of them seem like really sweet and down to earth individuals and deserve a bit of respect, like any other human being.

I appreciate your post and hope that everyone that reads and "likes" this post of yours actually practice what they preach. Because in this forum there is something called double standards. People forget that these lot are actors and their job is to entertain. Replacements, people leaving...it's all part and parcel of Tellywood, hence should not be made into a matter of life and death.

Once again, good post.

Edited by Zinnia.TaaRey - 07 April 2013 at 6:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblysifuTaaniReyfanaticgowri_amysalta

Go to top