Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The week that went by : Reading Asad. (Page 3)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

NVICKKKYYY

UN RES

OKAY SO GLAD UR POSTS ARE SHOWING UP NOW HAHAH :P

How u ?

Okay I loved this one! Asad would need you to say all this so he can be understood and he can understand himself hahaha!

Clap Spoken my mind exactly as well!!

I am fabulous and exhausted. LOL...Asad doesn't need me. He needs himself, Zoe and a turn of fate that will convince him that he is the best for Zoe.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FhatTheWuck.

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Ooohhh! Victoria is back Hug Welcome back !Really missed your post especially as this week was really a emotional journey for AsYa and the audience!
Yes the only thing holding asad back is his past , and I guess he is going to go back and forth like this and confuse zoya till something drastic happens!

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam.

Ooohhh! Victoria is back Hug Welcome back !Really missed your post especially as this week was really a emotional journey for AsYa and the audience!
Yes the only thing holding asad back is his past , and I guess he is going to go back and forth like this and confuse zoya till something drastic happens!

Thanks Sam! Its good to be back!Hug...this week was great with AsYa. Maybe you do need fate to push Asad's buttons so that his love for Zoe overrides all his fears.Embarrassed

sam.

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
That was beautiful..I loved how you put forth Asad's perspective..Like someone said, you often end up doing the thing which you detest the most and thats precisely what Asad fears..All that Zoya needs now is to understand that Asad doesn't mean what he says and never says what he really meansLOL This seems like a really interesting track and i cant wait to see how it unfolds

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.MoronsKiMallika

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by sam.

<font color="#000066">Thanks Sam! Its good to be back!Hug...this week was great with AsYa. Maybe you do need fate to push Asad's buttons so that his love for Zoe overrides all his fears.</font>Embarrassed

I am hoping asad gets the push cause of the new entry ! Smile Immigration officer threatening to send zoya far far away from him!

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

That was beautiful..I loved how you put forth Asad's perspective..Like someone said, you often end up doing the thing which you detest the most and thats precisely what Asad fears..All that Zoya needs now is to understand that Asad doesn't mean what he says and never says what he really meansLOL This seems like a really interesting track and i cant wait to see how it unfolds

Thanks! How have you been all this while Roggie baby?LOL...Yep, Asad has some kind of  intuition regarding his fate as a lover/husband , so Zoe is bearing the brunt of it all. But now, with the immi officer coming in , Asad will be pushed to the edge as far as Zoe is concerned. Who is gonnna win then? Little Asad or Zoe's Asad?Wink
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Thanks! How have you been all this while Roggie baby?LOL...Yep, Asad has some kind of  intuition regarding his fate as a lover/husband , so Zoe is bearing the brunt of it all. But now, with the immi officer coming in , Asad will be pushed to the edge as far as Zoe is concerned. Who is gonnna win then? Little Asad or Zoe's Asad?Wink
Am fine...Hope you enjoyed your vacation..QH was brilliant last week and the only thing missing were your postsLOL I cant wait for the deportation track..I have a feeling they might be compelled to lie that they are engaged or somethingLOL This is gonna be super interesting..When you mentioned lil Asad, i almost thought for a second that you were talkin about Asad and Zoya's kid and mai soch rahi thi ki VH ne decide hi kar liya ki Asya ko ladka hi hogaLOL

MoronsKiMallika

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hi, Victoria! How are you?
You are back! Hug

Asad reads the red caution sign board and he steps back. He can be Zoe's everything - he is - but he cannot say it to her.How can he? Little Asad stands in his way. His parents stand in his way. And maybe, even destiny stands in his way. 

ClapClapClap
Yes. I remember that Forum 32 post about the chip off the old block. That still stays! So what did Asad have planned for his future before Zoya butted in with her beautiful head? He was headed for a mechanical relationship with the ideal girl his mother picked? That way, if he kept his heart under control, hid it under layers of masks, he thought he'd get away from hurting a woman like his father had?

How far along will little Asad stand in the way? When will he learn to let go of his fears and trust Zoya? After all, she did say, "I have the answer to every question." She is the solution to all his troubles. She holds the key to the cage he has locked himself up in. But faith- when is Asad going to learn to have faith as small as a mustard seed in her wisdom?

And who knows which way fate will go? Tomorrow, Zoe might have to choose between Asad and Gaffur. Asad might have to choose between Zoe and Dilshaad. Asad's hunch is not for nothing. Somewhere, a voice inside him is telling him that Zoe maybe your destiny but are you and her ready for the pathway that leads to it?

Oh my dear! 
Seriously. We have been seeing Gaffur Vs. Asad for some time. Dilshad Vs Zoya...That'd be terrible. I hope the present dilemma prepares him to face every trial, staying firmly by Zoya's side, once he accepts that Zoya is indeed his destiny!

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top