The week that went by : Reading Asad. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

Asad Ahmed Khan - The Lion
He is man of dignity and pride. He has everything money, fame but one piece is missing in his life Love. When Zoya entered his life, it took a roller coaster turn. A broken Asad, a smiling Asad, romantic Asad, confused Asad. In other words The real Asad. He doesnt believe in love. He has suffered throughout his childhood. He has seen how his father betrayed his mother. That day he shut the door of his heart for love. He is afraid that he may hurt the girl whom he loves. He has fallen for Zoya but will not admit it. He will be there for her in all her happiness and sadness. To admit his feelings, he has to live his past behind which is quite difficult. The big question is will he accept Zoya after knowing she is the daughter of man who destroyed his family. We have to find out.
Amazing post and ehh I was out of town and now I m back:))

Thank you. Yes, the coming of Zoe into Asad's life has opened the doors to the real Asad- living all shades of a human being and a man - finally. But unless something drastic makes his love win over his demons, Asad and Zoe are a distant dream for each-other. I was also out of town and am back now.πŸ˜†
I dnt see SRK in ur dabba??!
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

I dnt see SRK in ur dabba??!

He will be back in two days. I am trying to lower the distraction meter.🀣
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

<font color="#000066">He will be back in two days. I am trying to lower the distraction meter.🀣</font>
ohh okay πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

NVICKKKYYY

UN RES

OKAY SO GLAD UR POSTS ARE SHOWING UP NOW HAHAH :P

How u ?

Okay I loved this one! Asad would need you to say all this so he can be understood and he can understand himself hahaha!

πŸ‘ Spoken my mind exactly as well!!

I am fabulous and exhausted. πŸ˜†...Asad doesn't need me. He needs himself, Zoe and a turn of fate that will convince him that he is the best for Zoe.😳
Ooohhh! Victoria is back πŸ€— Welcome back !Really missed your post especially as this week was really a emotional journey for AsYa and the audience!
Yes the only thing holding asad back is his past , and I guess he is going to go back and forth like this and confuse zoya till something drastic happens!
Originally posted by sam.

Ooohhh! Victoria is back πŸ€— Welcome back !Really missed your post especially as this week was really a emotional journey for AsYa and the audience!
Yes the only thing holding asad back is his past , and I guess he is going to go back and forth like this and confuse zoya till something drastic happens!

Thanks Sam! Its good to be back!πŸ€—...this week was great with AsYa. Maybe you do need fate to push Asad's buttons so that his love for Zoe overrides all his fears.😳
That was beautiful..I loved how you put forth Asad's perspective..Like someone said, you often end up doing the thing which you detest the most and thats precisely what Asad fears..All that Zoya needs now is to understand that Asad doesn't mean what he says and never says what he really meansπŸ˜† This seems like a really interesting track and i cant wait to see how it unfolds
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

<font color="#000066">Thanks Sam! Its good to be back!πŸ€—...this week was great with AsYa. Maybe you do need fate to push Asad's buttons so that his love for Zoe overrides all his fears.</font>😳

I am hoping asad gets the push cause of the new entry ! 😊 Immigration officer threatening to send zoya far far away from him!
Originally posted by rogerrocks

That was beautiful..I loved how you put forth Asad's perspective..Like someone said, you often end up doing the thing which you detest the most and thats precisely what Asad fears..All that Zoya needs now is to understand that Asad doesn't mean what he says and never says what he really meansπŸ˜† This seems like a really interesting track and i cant wait to see how it unfolds

Thanks! How have you been all this while Roggie baby?πŸ˜†...Yep, Asad has some kind of  intuition regarding his fate as a lover/husband , so Zoe is bearing the brunt of it all. But now, with the immi officer coming in , Asad will be pushed to the edge as far as Zoe is concerned. Who is gonnna win then? Little Asad or Zoe's Asad?πŸ˜‰