Ahlem & Mehak .. Tutorial Shop for AM members only

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Friends :)

We are now up with a new idea .. Wait ,, β“
 The idea for creating a tutorial shop here was .. 

We do the requested Tutorial ... with snap shots ... we do not take any one else snapshots , but do make our own ...

Amrit Manthan members this is extremely a good chance for all , to learn new things ... So lets get ready with your request for any type of siggy ... or avi ...
 or ... ?? What ever ,,,,

----we know there is Lots of Tutorials in AVATAR AND SIGNATURE SHOP but we created it here because we want it for AM members only / ----

Hope you all like our idea ... 

Then start your request ... we are always there for you ...

With love πŸ˜³

Ahlem & Mehak πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

un786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you guys!  That is very sweet of you.⭐️  I'll go ahead an be the 1st to ask something.  It's nothing fancy, so brace urselves! I have been meaning to ask ever since I have joined Indian Forums, but alsways felt it was a stupid question.πŸ˜•  But I really don't know how to and really want to know.  You guys being the sweet ppl that you are, I know won't laugh at my stupidity.😳  Here it goes:πŸ˜•

How do I create a topic?😲  You know the list of things em..what are they called... threads??...that appear when you click on the Am forum or any forum for that matter.  Sometimes I have something to say, but I don't know how to create it, so I am just stuck with looking through other ppl's topics and replying only! I would love to create a poll or ask a question.πŸ˜†

Can you guys help me?πŸ₯±  I would be forever greatful!πŸ˜ƒ

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Mehak..Thanks for this thread..

@un786..well mehak created this thread more about how to create siggy..Avis etc..

But i will sure answer your questions ..i think there is nothing stupid or anyone will laugh as i too was same when i first joined IF..i did not know how to create topic and i remained a silent member for a long time.with time i learnt it and thanks to krithi my friend she made me learnt many things afterwards...how to put a signature..avatar etc..

Its easy how to create a topic..on the first page on top you will see ..New Topic..New poll..so you click on what you want to do..if its New topic ..you click on it..a page will open..you will find..

Create New Topic

Subject Folder:
..here you must write the Tiltle of your post..

Next You just write your topic and click on post topic..

Hope it help and soon we will get to reply in your topic..😊
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail

Thank you Ahlem and Mahek 

For starting tutorial Shop for AM members only...

it was needed ...it was a thoughtful idea.All the best to both of youπŸ‘πŸ‘

anasuya43 thumbnail
un786

For learning you should not feel shy or hesistate to ask,

Take an  example of me i do not know anything .only things needed  are 

interest,eagerness to learn  new things.So do not call yourself stupid

There are two people Ahlem and Mahek who are willing  to teach us so we 

are lucky...πŸ˜‰

We have got two good teachers..πŸ‘πŸΌ.πŸ‘πŸΌ...Do you know my Guru is Ahlem...πŸ˜›

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anasuya43

un786

For learning you should not feel shy or hesistate to ask,

Take an  example of me i do not know anything .only things needed  are 

interest,eagerness to learn  new things.So do not call yourself stupid

There are two people Ahlem and Mahek who are willing  to teach us so we 

are lucky...πŸ˜‰

We have got two good teachers..πŸ‘πŸΌ.πŸ‘πŸΌ...Do you know my Guru is Ahlem...πŸ˜›

Thank you very much anasuya ji you are most welcome...πŸ˜ƒ
Ahlem thumbnail
Originally posted by: un786

Thank you guys!  That is very sweet of you.⭐️  I'll go ahead an be the 1st to ask something.  It's nothing fancy, so brace urselves! I have been meaning to ask ever since I have joined Indian Forums, but alsways felt it was a stupid question.πŸ˜•  But I really don't know how to and really want to know.  You guys being the sweet ppl that you are, I know won't laugh at my stupidity.😳  Here it goes:πŸ˜•

How do I create a topic?😲  You know the list of things em..what are they called... threads??...that appear when you click on the Am forum or any forum for that matter.  Sometimes I have something to say, but I don't know how to create it, so I am just stuck with looking through other ppl's topics and replying only! I would love to create a poll or ask a question.πŸ˜†

Hi,
Do not say you are stupid we are learning..and I am still learning...
I see that saveeta and anasuya ji give you a advice..I will add only the pics:
You can write new topics or poll in this way:
1- when you log in in Amrit Manthan forum go above the page you will see the forum like this:

2- to post new topic click on New topic:

3- to post new poll click on New poll:

/************************************************/
When you click on New topic you will see this page:

as saveeta tel you: 
Subject Folder:
..here you must write the Tiltle of your post..

Next You just write your topic and click on post topic..
click in preview to see how it will looks like..
Then if it is okay send it by clicking in Post new topic..
/*************************************************/
When you click on New poll you see this page:

make as written in the pic then click on post new topic..
/**********************************/
I hope it help..Thanks..Ahlem
Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It took me a while to figure out all this stuff too when I first joined not to mention the shortcuts which the IF wasis generally use in their convosπŸ˜† and only recently I came to know about banner signatures...I am still not accustomed completely and stay little away from high traffic forums as they scare me  πŸ˜†

Also, any question - we can use the helpdesk as well . Each forum has a helpdesk thread.

There is no stupid question! Except, possibly, a question not asked." --Christer RomsonπŸ˜‰

I feel that IF should have a guide for the first time users as i know lot of people get lost .I know few friends who did give up πŸ˜†
Edited by --Saina-- - 11 years ago
Ahlem thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Saina--

It took me a while to figure out all this stuff too when I first joined not to mention the shortcuts which the IF wasis generally use in their convosπŸ˜† and only recently I came to know about banner signatures...I am still not accustomed completely and stay little away from high traffic forums as they scare me  πŸ˜†

Also, any question - we can use the helpdesk as well . Each forum has a helpdesk thread.

There is no stupid question! Except, possibly, a question not asked." --Christer RomsonπŸ˜‰

I feel that IF should have a guide for the first time users as i know lot of people get lost .I know few friends who did give up πŸ˜†

Yes me too in the first I lost in the forum and was active only in Preeto show forum..but Now I see and understand...etc..😊
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

First of all thank you very much :)
The question u ask was not stupid , every new member who join forum took some time to understand it , even though it took me 2 days to understand and after that as much as i grew older i got to know about the things , a good hint for u , which i always follow , if there is something new around you , so go through it and have a look and search at it ... i usually do it and if i am still not able to find it i ask my friends for help especially Ahlem , she is a sister to me , and she help me in every possible way she could ... 

I think Ahlem snap shots are alright for you , she had given good snap shots ...