Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF-ESSENCE OF LOVE-Thd-1/part-2/pg no.5/7-04-20

anuradha.nandam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

MG FF-ESSENCE OF LOVE-Thd-1/part-2/pg no.5/7-04-20

Part:-2
    The journey to Sreenagar is a very beautiful as most f the journey will in Kashmir vally. One side river Chinab and the other side high mountains filled with big big trees extended to the skies.The journey is marvellous and enchanting.[ The journey will passed through the Jawarhar Tunnel which is 2 kms long and second longest in India.]
   But our Geet is not at all enjoying the beautiful scenery. She was hell worried for Maan , as he is travelling by standing in the bus.She even got up and offered him her seat and told him that she will stand. But Maan warned her and assured her that he will adjust some where, but she is not still convinced for him , seeing her worry he went and sat on bonet and waved her his hand that he is fine. She sighed in relief.
   Maans s.t.:- Maan wondered how much she get worry for others "such me kitni parwah karthe hai , duseronkeliye" he thought. He remembered her daughters worry for her, a small smile formed on his lips.. His eyes unkowingly started to observe her keenly when she was not seeing him. [ Here i want to discribe Geet , but me poor in discription].
She wore a nice simle cotton saree. Simple ear studs a small teekha on head. Looking very simple and aligant. There is something spl. in her .Wat is it? He wondered,.. Haa ,.. her eyes,.. OMG,,, they r the mirrors of her soul, they can speak volumes, he thought.
Through out the journey he observed her steeling glances ,unknown to himself.Now she is enjoying the scenery through the window. The bus has stopped for lunch , there they met Geets bus. Maan told her about her bus ,she thanked him very much many times and went to her bus. After lunch when the 2 buses r about to start , some body i Geets bus has wantedto change the bus and asked the guide for that and he told no empty seats and Maan heard this and he offered him his seat and told him , he will go in to Geets bus. the guide agreed. Then Maan took his luggage and went to Geets bu. Geet saw him with luggage and surprised. He smiled at her and told her about the exchange the bus and mocked her,  ab waada kiya tho nibhana padegana?"
  Geet surprised and asked, kounsa waada?
  Aap ko samalneka waada" he replied
  She bend her head in shy, she appolozied him saying that she is giving trouble to him.
 He said "not at all".
 At evening 8"o"cl,. they reached to Srinagar and got check in to hotel and freshened and had dinner and slept. At dinner  they met again and smiled at eachother.

Precap:- Geet asking another bang fr. Maan
Edited by anuradha.nandam - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
dont understand this story reapetation of same and same part again and agai and buisness tycoon will travel in bus ans will west his time unblivable dont think plot is going in right track.