Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Sulbala SS/FF: Destiny (Chapter 1 pg 3) (Page 3)

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
hey Mally...
gud to see u here...
liked first part...
do cont soon..
btw u posted same content twice in ur post.

Vsoujanya IF-Dazzler
Vsoujanya
Vsoujanya

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Nice beginning
Ziva01 IF-Stunnerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

nice beginning ...love it

do add me in ur pm listEmbarrassed...do continue soon

Edited by -Priya01 - 08 April 2013 at 2:44pm
-CrazySobtian- IF-Rockerz
-CrazySobtian-
-CrazySobtian-

Crazy Creative Senior, Pedantic Captain

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
thnx for the comments guys
-CrazySobtian-
-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
will update soon
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPNnIPKKNDlover

Hey guys i am back with the updates. Please ignore the mistakes and leave lots of comment and likes.

Prologue 

Madhu was on her way back to her home when she heard someone begging for his life from someone.

She panicked. She quickly hid herself behind the nearby tree and peeped through the side to see what was actually going on. "I warned you Bhujang to stay away from Aryan! How dare you try to kidnap my son! Sultan's son!" He roared for which Madhu got even more scared.

"Sultan please! Don't kill me!" Bhujang begged for his life. "Sultan doesn't like people who betrays him! And you had audacity to betray me! But since you were my right hand I shall give you one more chance. I won't kill you but I won't let you live peacefully!" Sultan exclaimed. "Take him away" Sultan ordered his men.

Madhu was too shocked to react. At this moment the best thing she could possibly do was to run away. But fate wasn't in her favour today. When she tried to run away she tripped over a stone and she fell down for which she hissed in pain which was noticed by Sultan. He ran towards her and pointed his gun on her. "Who are you?" Sultan asked.

Madhu lifted her gaze and saw a blue eyed guy standing with a gun on his hand which was pointed towards her. Madhu got up. She couldn't stand properly bcuz of the sprain in her leg.

But before she could say anything someone hit her with the back of his gun and Madhu fainted and fell down on the ground. It was Sultan's men who hit her as per Sultan's order. He feared what if someone else just like Madhu saw them here.

He ordered his men to handle Bhujang while he took Madhu wi him to his house.Madhu was on her way back to her home when she heard someone begging for his life from someone.

Very nice work...Luved the prologue...waiting for the update AWESOME writing ..do keep writing more on SULBALA...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jojo1986

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
great start!
-CrazySobtian-
-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Part 1

This chapter will be from Madhu's POV

I opened my eyes and the only thing I could see was darkness. I was terrified.  I tried to scream but soon I discovered that my mouth was tied up with a piece of cloth and so were my hands and legs. I tried to move but I was about to fall down from the bed. I closed my eyes in fear but I felt a strong pair of arms caught me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw those same pair of blue eyes.

I felt his hand loosen the piece of cloth tied around my mouth. I gasped. He opened the ropes and then he sat beside me. Those eyes of his were fixed on me. I felt uncomfortable.  After an awkward silence he asked me in a rough tone, "You only have two choices Madhubala. One : if u want to live then don't u dare say anything about us to anyone. Two: If u think you have lived enough and you are not interested in living anymore then don't take the pain of killing yourself; I shall kill you by myself."

"and before you say something I remind you Madhubala not only you but your family will have pay for your stupid decision. It's up to you. Answer fast!" He said.

I finally agreed to his terms as he had left me with no another choice.  "That's what I like!" he said.

I had to agree  cuz he knows my name which means he can do anything and today morning he threatened to kill someone.  He clicked his finger and said, "Are you planning to stay here forever? No right? So let's go!" He said rudely.

Precap: "Aryan!!" Sultan screamed.

PS: Thanks for your likes and comments for my previous chapter

Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 13 May 2013 at 4:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

samyukthashreezelja89sakadafimanjusha_92jojo1986raaspachgennyMAbsoluvZiva01--Udhay--

Go to top