Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF-ESSENCE OF LOVE-prolog/pg-1/07-04-2013

anuradha.nandam Senior Member
anuradha.nandam
anuradha.nandam

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Hi guys,

i am  Anuradha.nandam,a new member in this forum.Friends till yesterday, i am the silent readerto MG FFS. I only read mgffs. My first ever serial i watch is Geet.I fall in to love with GHSP.Till then i hate serials.But this changed my opinion and i became a big fan to maneet and till to day not a single day is there without thinking of them. After reading so many writings on maneet now fr. about few months my heart is itching to scrible something on maneet.
          Here one thing i have to confess, i dont have any com. knowledge.My mind is wanting something to write but to that i have gain knowledge na. I took help fr. my daughters in typing and to post this i took help fr. valli and sri.I inspired by vallis ffs those all r my favorites. I want to thank sri, especially  who guided me to post it in I.F  A real friend, a true friend.. as the saying " A friend in need is a friend in deed".She gave me the link and now i am here.

Coming to the prolog of my ff
        The name is" Essence of Love " itself indicates a matured,passionate, which blossoms fr. the bottom of heart, will spreads its essence to the rest of world.

Prolog:- This is not a routene, teenage, normal age love story. It is a love story of two middle aged and well matured persons , who dedicated their life to theri families happiness. There is not a feeling of love in their lives, till they met eachother. not understanding the feeling as love. Once they understand wat will be happen?Will they cofess their love?Will their families accept their love?Wat r the pblms they  have to face
in the process of getting their love?Will the society accept it?etc...etc
    Through this ff i want to tell that love is purely related to heart not to the age. There is no age limit to real love. love can happens at any age,only heart matters here,not age.this is the point i want to discuss through this ff.

Please help me with ur vluable comments.
    Do hit button if u like.
    Dont hesitate to tell if u find anything irrevocable.

Sorry for spelling mistakes, grammer mistakes and expression mistakes, hindi mistakes, typing mistakes,and for every thing[poor in typing yaar]

Edited by anuradha.nandam - 23 June 2013 at 6:42am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna.MANISHAGOELAsheleychiki143mishtibprachidalmiaindiegirlOsheenDGr8cutemishtimansi.tripathiNH1971sridevi_nsheetalvasageetsrir.maanlizzy84jayshu17ambeernramaheshmaaniqra6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kabslockssanghita0000-lakshmi-vrinda22Donnaasingh24.hayaat.

geetsrir.maan IF-Dazzler
geetsrir.maan
geetsrir.maan

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Lovely prologue dear!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha.nandamsingh24

sridevi_n IF-Dazzler
sridevi_n
sridevi_n

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
nice prologue. nice concept. its very true that there is no age for falling in love. love can happen at any point of time. will love to see how maan and geet accept there feelings, how they recognize their own feelings towards each other and how they will confess their feelings to each other. and definitely here maan's family and get's family will play an important role.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha.nandamsingh24

anuradha.nandam Senior Member
anuradha.nandam
anuradha.nandam

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged

ESSENCE OF LOVE

Cs

Maan Singh Khurana :- A rich and arrogant man owned many co.s billioner successful bussinessman

Now planning to enter in tourism idustry very strict in business dont involve personal life in bussiness

umarried didnt eventhink to get married in fact had no timefor all these as he is busy in dev. the bussiness to his fathers expectations had family of his step mother and her children he loves them very much.

Geet Handa:- age 45 y polite innocent down to earth natured woman caring for others and respect others

her daughters are of age 24 '23 married and working

Pammi singh khurana:- Maans step mother initially she loved maan but after her husbands death as the

buss' comes in hands of maan she became selfish and possve towards her own chrn.she didnt want to maan get married and have his own familythats why she never forced maan to marry she has 2 sons and one daughter.

Dev singh khurana:- age 40y maans step brother married to naintara .A very irresponcible person never showed any interest ibn buss'. his mother and wife always forces him to take part in buss'

Vicky singh khurana:- age 37 maans 2nd step brother always flirty type even married to meera

Anvesha singh rathode:- age 35 maans step sister Avery lovely and caring sister of maan she loves him more than her own brothers and cares for him always forces him to get married and have his own family Maan also loves her very much she was married to Arjun .

Arjun singh rathode :- anvesha husband love marriege he likes maan very much and he is right hand to maan in his buss' a true follower of maan and respects him very much

Raahul singh rathode age 10y son of anvesha  loves his mammu maan and very much attached to him

OFArpita khanna:- age 24 Geets elder dauter loves geet very much and wants her moters happyness as she feels because

of these two sistres her moter has to face so many pbls. and lead a miserable life ready to do whater to make her mother happy . Married to Prasant khanna love marriage

Ankita roy :- Geets second dauter age 22  same as her sister married toAakash roy

Drasti khanna:- A 3y lgirl dauter of arpita

more charecters if need

Edited by anuradha.nandam - 16 June 2013 at 6:02am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nga0130MANISHAGOELrostsweet-mishtyNH1971geetsrir.maansingh24.hayaat.Donnaa

geetsrir.maan IF-Dazzler
geetsrir.maan
geetsrir.maan

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

singh24

• Page 1 of 1