RM AT#26-You're my breath-love-life Modnote pg73 - Page 80

Posted: 10 years ago
ok i donno how im hearing Ek thi dayana songs at this hour..  ðŸ˜³ time seems apt ðŸ¤£ 
Edited by xxAqeelahxx - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

@Purple, that is the problem.. im saying it again and again RK is doing all the wrong things though he really wants to make it right. its never heard to forget if u truly love someone and i hope madhu gives RK a hard time in RK msnion but seriously.. god knows pagal kya karde 

i think RK wants to do the right thing but he does not know how and when a person like RK want something desperatly he can go to any extent to the extreme...i hope that too Tanzie
@Tanz- RK's frustration with the outside world can be justified but his behaviour with Madhu can't be justified. Atleast not now. He isn't abusive like people are saying but he isn't justified also. What is Madhu's fault if RK had bad childhood? I guess her fault is that she fell in love with this psycho lol.

Don't ask me how hard it is to reply to people here. I clearly mentioned that i don't want emotional talks, still the truth about their marriage was being compared with RK's revenge.

@An-Thanks
Apni Biwi Apni Madhu Jise Maine Kho Diya Tha... Wapas Apna Bana Raha Hoon...
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Tanz- RK's frustration with the outside world can be justified but his behaviour with Madhu can't be justified. Atleast not now. He isn't abusive like people are saying but he isn't justified also. What is Madhu's fault if RK had bad childhood? I guess her fault is that she fell in love with this psycho lol.

Don't ask me how hard it is to reply to people here. I clearly mentioned that i don't want emotional talks, still the truth about their marriage was being compared with RK's revenge.

@An-Thanks

offcourse he is not abusive. abusive is a big word. it can be used for Viraj Dobriyal but not RK. oh Madhus fault is indeed because she fell in love with a psycho and even bigger fault she still loves him ðŸ˜†

everything depends on revenge Chakku atleast in forum - just EVERYTHING so dont bother ðŸ˜†
@Tanz- I haven't seen him physically abusing Madhu. And someone rightly said in EDT that no third party can decide what emotional abuse a couple is going through. Everyone has different endurance level and Madhu is shown emotionally strong. She didn't fell weak after being betrayed. Rather she challenged the same person the very next day. So what RK did to Madhu can't even be called as emotional abuse. The act is DISGUSTING but not ABUSIVE.
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Tanz- I haven't seen him physically abusing Madhu. And someone rightly said in EDT that no third party can decide what emotional abuse a couple is going through. Everyone has different endurance level and Madhu is shown emotionally strong. She didn't fell weak after being betrayed. Rather she challenged the same person the very next day. So what RK did to Madhu can't even be called as emotional abuse. The act is DISGUSTING but not ABUSIVE.

I didnt read edt for a while. im so busssyyy.. i have to finish all my work before i leave for my tour  that reminds me i will reply in shop tomorrow and you can update okay?
coming back, madhu was immensely strong after betrayal and i donno how come people arent happy because look at other shows where even for physical abuse hero cries, comes back to heroine and say sorry and DONE - everything is DONE and they are happy again. and here we are getting so much better. neither Madhu accepted everything in 5 mins neither RK's redemption is done withn 5 mins. im actually happy about it. but just i dont like the execution sometimes. thats it. 
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 10 years ago
@nadia, do you make vms on sony vegas?
@Tanz- But i am not done with the requests you had sent me. Lets see when i update the shop lol.

Yeah people should be happy that Madhu is not a typical rondu female lead who accepted RK back so easily or sat in one corner of her room to cry. She started fresh. And i am so happy that the cvs are showing RK suffering. In other shows the heroes never suffer. A sorry sorts out everything. Here everyone wants SORRY from RK's mouth, but they don't realise that a sorry would make it so easy for RK.