Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok, now that RK has very clearly put across to Sultan without using any 'apshabd'πŸ˜†...if still Sultan goes running to Madhu then how is he any different from Dips?😳 
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@nadia me too liked Rishbala scene as i said earlier Rk's eyes were moist throughout and his feelings were pure..!
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Ok, now that RK has very clearly put across to Sultan without using any 'apshabd'πŸ˜†...if still Sultan goes running to Madhu then how is he any different from Dips?😳 

True , the only diff is that deepali hubby lives with her and bhai wife chor ke chali gi but woh bhi ayege

Oh god 🀒 boring
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys please cut down the bhai gatha... it shouldnt look like it's his AT only... we have many other scenes to discuss... and future rishbala track.. do that...
hum jo bhi kare problem.. if we talk about RK too much, its RK AT, if we criticize Madhu its madhu bashing AT.. if we praise rishbala.. all we do is to drool on them... now and bhai.. are bhai (sultan nehi!!) someone tell me what should I talk about 
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
.Edited by sanaluvabhay - 11 years ago
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Guys please cut down the bhai gatha... it shouldnt look like it's his AT only... we have many other scenes to discuss... and future rishbala track.. do that...

hum jo bhi kare problem.. if we talk about RK too much, its RK AT, if we criticize Madhu its madhu bashing AT.. if we praise rishbala.. all we do is to drool on them... now and bhai.. are bhai (sultan nehi!!) someone tell me what should I talk about 

And we cannot spamm and chat also. Fir kya yaha jhande gaade🀣
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
What the fish !!
then what we suppose to talk about
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
We have right to atleast talk abt Rishbala , that what AT is for :) and if not we can say same to em
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Goodnight Sana...

Where is Nadia?
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bye Sana
i am here Tanz