RM AT#26-You're my breath-love-life Modnote pg73 - Page 74

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

<font color="#993399">The starting phone convo...Madhu was giving him beauty tips na. And by going how Bhai is lattu over Madhu's advise am sure he must have followed it🀣</font>
I thought they will show him putting besan 🀣
Did anyone find the shayari bit hilarious? πŸ˜† Sorry, but whenever RK sings or does shayari, it cracks me up. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --Vink--

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">It better not be a blooper...</font>πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
kahi madhu ko bandha hua to nahi tha 😲 ok now I m getting weired thoughts 🀣
I liked the Rishbala scene. There was something so very genuine in it from RK's side. Him talking about those moments... kind of telling Madhu in a round about way of how he felt then and what his feelings are now...he let his emotions all out for Madhu...for her to see and understand and may be even decipher it for himπŸ˜† 

The best lines...sums up the answer to the questions Madhu asked him yest.
"Kya tumne kabhi yeh socha tha ki ek Ishq aisa hoga jo na jeene dega na marne dega"
Originally posted by Ananya05

Did anyone find the shayari bit hilarious? πŸ˜† Sorry, but whenever RK sings or does shayari, it cracks me up. πŸ˜†
When he sings he definitely cracks me up...and I end up laughing every time I listen to that song.πŸ˜†
finally i finished watching the epi and unlike others i LIKED rishbala sceneπŸ˜ƒ
Hey

Rishbala were fab today !!
loved his shayiri

Wow RkπŸ‘
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

I liked the Rishbala scene. There was something so very genuine in it from RK's side. Him talking about those moments... kind of telling Madhu in a round about way of how he felt then and what his feelings are now...he let his emotions all out for Madhu...for her to see and understand and may be even decipher it for himπŸ˜† 

The best lines...sums up the answer to the questions Madhu asked him yest.
"Kya tumne kabhi yeh socha tha ki ek Ishq aisa hoga jo na jeene dega na marne dega"

That line was awesome
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

should I PM Aahana?

Tanz for what?