Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

That is the good thing about this place...yaha hamesha koi na koi pagal positive hota hi hai🀣

Postive log pagal hote hai? 😲 ROFL Right. This show is so full of negativity and madness. But all I know is, kuch bhi hojaye they manage to keep us glued to the show. I took a break only for 10 days when RK was absent from the scene. πŸ˜†
Ananya05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

@Ananya, good to know you are feeling better now πŸ˜†

@Urvi, right frame of mind.. hmm I liked the song sequence woh lamhe today.. RKs state of mind was shown which i wanted to see. i jus dont wanna see any psycho act. thats it... honestly mujhe to RK and Madhu dono hi pagal lagte hai πŸ˜†

I liked the song sequence too. Today he actually though of all his good times with her, and that final memory, where she says , 'Biwi , wo bhi akad ke sath;, must have triggered him to bring her back as his biwi. πŸ˜† RK aur Madhu dono pagal hai. Usme koi doubt nahi hai. Bhai is headed for a major disaster by engaging himself in these pagal's lives. πŸ˜†
Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

<font color="#993399">That is the good thing about this place...yaha hamesha koi na koi pagal positive hota hi hai🀣</font>

you called me paagal 😳
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ananya05

Postive log pagal hote hai? 😲 πŸ€£ Right. This show is so full of negativity and madness. But all I know is, kuch bhi hojaye they manage to keep us glued to the show. I took a break only for 10 days when RK was absent from the scene. πŸ˜†

no no not that... urvi meant here everyone is mad but atleast someone is positive to help other neg peps πŸ€£ like me, urvi n Nadia... usually one of us are always positive πŸ€£
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

@Ananya, good to know you are feeling better now πŸ˜†

@Urvi, right frame of mind.. hmm I liked the song sequence woh lamhe today.. RKs state of mind was shown which i wanted to see. i jus dont wanna see any psycho act. thats it... honestly mujhe to RK and Madhu dono hi pagal lagte hai πŸ˜†

I liked that seq too...he was remembering all those moments  when he was himself...errr when was he not?πŸ˜† Yeh gadha khud toh pagal hai duniya ko bhi kar dega🀣
Ofcourse RK and Madhu both are mad and crazy ppl and thats why its safe for the world that they be together...else the world might end🀣🀣

I liked the song sequence too. Today he actually all his good times with her, and that final memory, where she says , 'Biwi , wo bhi akad ke sath;, must have triggered him to bring her back as his biwi. πŸ˜† RK aur Madhu dono pagal hai. Usme koi doubt nahi hai. Bhai is headed for a major disaster by engaging himself in these pagal's lives. πŸ˜†

ha apparently bhai n aryan are sane people in the show πŸ€£ the song sequence was nice but precap seems like its same thing again πŸ˜•
Ananya05 thumbnail

[

ha apparently bhai n aryan are sane people in the show πŸ€£ the song sequence was nice but precap seems like its same thing again πŸ˜•

What do you mean by same thing? Confused

What do you mean by same thing? πŸ˜•

same as in same situation just in a new way. anyways i will see and then comment. πŸ˜† 
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

Postive log pagal hote hai? 😲 πŸ€£ Right. This show is so full of negativity and madness. But all I know is, kuch bhi hojaye they manage to keep us glued to the show. I took a break only for 10 days when RK was absent from the scene. πŸ˜†

Sometimes you have to be crazy enough to be positive...specially for this show and in this forum🀣 I am one self acclaimed pagal😎
Me too stopped watching this Bhai track with no RK...and the few scenes that I have watched now of Bhai...I find him maha boring. I mean whats new in the char or his scenes or the way he carries it of? Nothing. πŸ₯±
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Rishbala VM - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Ml_4TFj2o