Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Chirping Publicist! Plschck my replies & NOTE pg6 (Page 9)

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bini311

Thank god for this post..phew..at least it was not only me that felt that the new entry did not fit in the show at all..she is nice and cute but not fit for a no-nonsense no frills but only business show..that is the essence of Arjun's character... I have not posted in IF for a long time but had to come and find out if it was only me who felt that way..

I only watch this show and would hate it if it gets ruined...yesterday episode was missing the flow esp because of her choppiness..she is taking part in the investigation like she is an experienced officer...I hope they tone get down big time or replace her with someone more proficient..

You're welcome dear.. and thank you for posting your POV down here.

Completely agree with you and I'm glad you're here to give in your opinion Welcomebck to AF..Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bini311fatima15MellifluousLove_Arnie

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Greate analysis dear..i agree with you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

funkylicious

Hue.Splash IF-Sizzlerz
Hue.Splash
Hue.Splash

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by funkylicious

<font color="#ff0066">
@AriyaFan vampire-queen... Thank you so much for dropping in your support dearies HugSmile</font>
</div><div></strong>
<font color="#ff0066">I am not going over the same thing but will say I completely agree with you the way you two agree to my words/pointsHug</font>
<font color="#ff0066">Thank you once again</font>
<strong>

thank you so much for bringing such a post..

You told to compare the character not actors so for tht i wana say

riya is beauty with brain
n sakshi is beauty without brain..

Riyas character was like , she was emmersed in duty tht leads attack arjun in their 1st meet..
N sakshi uska kaam aate hi
' agar tum koi galat kaam karoge toh..'
wht is this..
U r here to introduce etf with the public, aate hi negative baaatein..

N 2nd epi k last mai usne kch kaam ki baat ki, like meherbani ki..

N aisha she was just perfect lady.
Liza was doing her fun , bt not in the middle of a case ..

I liked the fun n all tht but this all thing not fit fr arjun, comedy circus wale better karte hai..

dead body k paas koi kaise fun k liye time dhund sakta hai...

n wre is our arjun, the hot NO-NONSENCE cop,
criminals ko punch marna achha , jokes pe nhi..

i m not comparing the actors
bt its their character n roles which were given to thm

note-
we r here fr arjun only..
If arjun wouldn't be there
no sakshi, no riya, no aisha would matter to us..

if i m wrong n if hav hurted nyone pls leave a report..

N shru di,
i waiting fr next analysis..
Thank u.

Edited by Vampire-queen - 07 April 2013 at 7:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya86madmadonaMellifluousfatima15funkylicious

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vampire-queen

thank you so much for bringing such a post..

You told to compare the character not actors so for tht i wana say

riya is beauty with brain
n sakshi is beauty without brain..

Riyas character was like , she was emmersed in duty tht leads attack arjun in their 1st meet..
N sakshi uska kaam aate hi
' agar tum koi galat kaam karoge toh..'
wht is this..
U r here to introduce etf with the public, aate hi negative baaatein..

N 2nd epi k last mai usne kch kaam ki baat ki, like meherbani ki..

N aisha she was just perfect lady.
Liza was doing her fun , bt not in the middle of a case ..

I liked the fun n all tht but this all thing not fit fr arjun, comedy circus wale better karte hai..

dead body k paas koi kaise fun k liye time dhund sakta hai...

n wre is our arjun, the hot NO-NONSENCE cop,
criminals ko punch marna achha , jokes pe nhi..

i m not comparing the actors
bt its their character n roles which were given to thm

note-
we r here fr arjun only..
If arjun wouldn't be there
no sakshi, no riya, no aisha would matter to us..

if i m wrong n if hav hurted nyone pls leave a report..

N shru di,
i waiting fr next analysis..
Thank u.

It's my pleasure dear!Big smile

Well I didnt say you have to compare Characters sketch, but I said you can..Wink

I agree with you to an extent... but I completely agree on the note you mentioned OFCOURSE we are here for Arjun that is why I made this post I never have made a post in regards to Character Sketch or any particular Character. I made this post truely for Arjun as I'm a die hard fan of his and I cant see him being butchered.

I wont stand up to it..The childish behaviour is seriously wrong on behalf of Saakshi's character. I seriously wont stand any Bakwas on Arjun. I wont act blind and I wont stand upto stupidity.

I wont comment on something I havent yet seen I am talking about that meharbani thing.. maine abh tak complete episode nahi dekha... My headache hasnt lessened for me to watch Arjun further for nowLOL

P.S fab post once again thank you for joining in I really appreciate your views and points...Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divya86madmadonaMellifluousfatima15Hue.SplashLove_Arnie

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by funkylicious

Saakshi's Character so far'

Scene 1: She enters like seriously she's not a journalist but a little chirpying kid who actually hops, skips and jumps as she walks on the road. A girl who would smile at everything.. Hmmm definitely a positive start but was that too overwhelming start by her *raises my eyebrow into an arch* Her character in more like a college going kid than a professional journalist LOL

I liked how Aisha informed Choree (chotu-Shree) about a new entrant and Rathore meeting the DID. But sadly, the way they introduced Saakshi was a little off I mean seriously I thought she was a Crime-reporter Journalist ohh I forgot 'The famous Crime Reporter'. But why did she look like she was walking on a ramp? We didn't need a introduction of her eyes, bangles and her hair. She's a journalist for god sake! No the music made me feel she's appearing on Shaadi.comROFL Let me laugh first ROFL ROFL seriously, it was like those pakka heroine intro's.. Thank god they didnt make her dupatta fly on arjun's face ROFL

The introduction with Aisha, Chotu, Lisa & Shree was good.. Hey wait please solve my mystery as to how she entered ETF office? We know the DIG doesn't live in ETF building and it looked like afterhours to me then how did a journalist get an entry! (well forget about that) ETF is like a open mall LOL anyone can enter without permission, that too stright into their discussion room Wink 

Saakshi's entry into Arjun's cabin wowww it was magicalROFL wait pausseee'..

When Saakshi was introduced it said Ex-Crime Reporter /current ETF member. Okay how can a person directly be promoted on being an ETF member. They should have displayed a little backdrop of her work to support her entry. Goddd please make it realistic Cv's! Aap logo ko kya hogaya hai bhagwaan'  

Continue'

When Saakshi comes to know ACP Arjun Rawte is part of the team she gets excited like a Arjun pankhi..? Seriously professionalism people!!!! A little excitement would be alright but she was too overwhelmed that she's going to me 'THE MR. RAWTE' ROFL she acted as if I would act if i got to meet shaleen ROFL

Wow a Crime reporter meets their colleague like this I never knew it!

Scene : THE HANDSHAKE

'Hiii' she said forwarding her hand for a handshake. But normally people retrive it if the person in front doesn't respond. No, Saakshi madam had to wait and do the handshake fine. Lekin why did she kept her hold strong while Arjun tried to retrive his hand. That was seriously Silly 

Did Cvs want us to know 'Kuch kuch hota hai' Saakshi ke maan mai? Hell no!!! And where is THE 'ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE' we know the angry young man!!!??? Where is he'? Where is the person who screamed at Riya, yelled at Aisha for the first time. Where is his guts  to say 'Excuse me, do you mind?' to Saakshi as she held on.

Just before the handshake when Arjun turns around, Saakshi smiles wowww I wanted to ask her konsa toothpaste use karti ho Ma'am'[:/] most of the time, she's giving such smiles LOL

Wait pause'. Saakshi widens her eyes and says 'Hiii' But Why? Can someone answer that? Why widen your eye? [???]

Arjun: kya chahiye

Saakshi : Mujhe kuch nahi? Agar kuch nahi chahiye tha toh itna kasht karke yaha kyu ayi mohtarma?!!!Tongue 

Please explain'.

SAAKSHI says 'Agar kuch galat kaam karoge toh agle din newspaper mai padhlena' Does that mean she's only send out the bad stuff and not the good stuff to people??? If so, then why is she here!

Saakshi says bye to Sameer, turns around and says bye to Arjun? What type of bye was that??Shocked wait a min, she didnt even refer to sameer as sir or mr.rathore.. the first day itself just sameer? Shocked That was seriously ilogical Approve

That look by Sameer to Arjun?? 'What the'

Crime Scene:

Saakshi knows the brands wow that's really good and helpful. she is more of a fashion expert LOL coz she knows more about fashion and designer stuff than crimes Tongue did you hear the story she was telling shree Confused

But what was the look from Arjun's side??

The So called EYE LOCK!!!Shocked

Arjun stared at her and she smiled??? Usne joke mara kya that she had to smile there!!!

Arjun's Character: I completely felt his character was out of the box today. From my POV he didn't have the attitude of ASR at all, only soft corners. No rude, rough moments.. WHY???

Sameer: What the hell is wrong with him??? Why was he smiling???? He was upset with Arjun an episode before but soon Aisha had made him realise the line between professionalism and personalism.

On Saturday's episode he was neither I would say. Why was he smiling when he introduced himself to Saakshi vise versa? *Kuch toh tujhse Raabtaaa Kuch toh hai tujhseee Raabta played in my mind firstLOL  Im still wondering why he was smiling so much ROFL he even was listening to that story she started to tell shree in between their case discussion Sleepy

Overall in the 1st part Sameer's character was drawn out, he smiled looking at Rawte! Come on Cvs give me a break so many bloopers..? Or you are just fast pacing everything???!!!  Agrrr CV's have got short term memory loss. They forget what they show in previous episodes LOL

Saakshi: A positive Character, but tooo chirpy and too childish. Not mature at all. Her character didn't fit into a Crime Reporter to me so far. No more comments on the 1st 15 minutes of her entry. She ia a very cute character, but too much chirpy for a criminal reporter! they should show her more serious at least in crime scenes!! Embarrassed

P.S Cvs ye kya kar diya apne...! Please bachon ko show pe cast karne se pehle you could have casted me...I'm cute chubby and chirpy tooWink me too LOL

your post made me ROFL ROFL

Edited by ---Priya--- - 07 April 2013 at 9:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya86madmadonaMellifluousfatima15Hue.Splash

fatima15 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

divya86_TaNi_funkyliciousHue.Splash

madmadona IF-Rockerz
madmadona
madmadona

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
awesome post
completely agree with u
this is not our arjun at allCry

Edited by madmadona - 07 April 2013 at 10:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

funkylicious

samiya.059 IF-Rockerz
samiya.059
samiya.059

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
shru bang on analysis!!
I have followed this show from the first epi itself...I found it very different from the rest serials going on...but on sat day I didn't fund it less then a typical 4lion show...a bubbly chirpy and talking machine type girls comes in a life of a angry young man .I don't want it to be a typical show where long eyelocks n trip n catch sequences with beautiful background score happen every five minutes...and girl poking her nose in every matter n then hero scolding her then after preparing for whole 2epis coming n saying sry...sorry...CVS please its nt any other character but ACP Arjun suryakant rawte...a man who is burning in fire of revenge for years...he has seen his more than life dear wife getting brutallt murdered in front of his eyes...do u think he would get lurred by a girl just by her meaningless talks n nosy behavior n adding to it few eyelocks n trip catch sequences...it doesn't seem realistic that a man who loves his wife so much gets carried away by another girl in first meeting itself...
CVS please don't spoil arjuns character...
To gain trps they r applying this old funda of romance ...but please if we want to see Romance then all daily soaps r filled with it...its the thrill story n arjuns character most importantly which has kept us hooked to the show...
coming to sakshi I didn't find her entry matching the standard of the show...I didn't even Once fell that she is portraying a character of crime journalist...rather she resembled a SaaS bahu n sazishs reporter...I mean does a sensible person laughs at every second word spoken..n pokes her nose in every other matter n talking so freely about somebody's personal lyf in the first meet itself...
PS...I have nothing against the actress ...she is a wonderful actress...she is doing whatever she is told...
PPS...I don't intend to hurt anyone...just my POV...

Edited by samiya.059 - 07 April 2013 at 11:39pm

butterfly7bright_star89fatima15Hue.Splash

Go to top