Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Chirping Publicist! Plschck my replies & NOTE pg6 (Page 8)

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona16

a very good analysis...but i kinda turned into a blind eye cause it was arjun...yes i agree the cv's are rushing with the love track...and yes sakshi's joviality was OTT i found that in today's episode as well...i agree there should be laughter and happiness in life but arjun is a serious show and the cv's are changing the entire concept, and butchering arjun's character of being a no nonsense tough cop by making him soft and vulnerable.i would love to see arjun fall in love again and move on in his life but i thrive more for some serious crime solving and plus they have made sakshi's character just like riya's but they have modified it a lil bit...on the whole arakshi look good and personaly i would love to see romance brewing bet them but that does not mean that the cv's change arjun's character for that purpose...in short i agree with you completely.

Wait a minute.. We are talking about the 1st meet not future here dear... I agree with everything you said for Arjun's Character but I disagree on Sakun aka Arakshi thing I mean they have to develop a lot to rock or roll. Moreover Saakshi's Character might be like Riya's however Riya was shown sensitive the very first day, dedicated the very first day, admant, caring, funny, silly, cute, bubbly and the biggest thing MATURE on the every 1st episode.

You might say the situation varies but still there was a certain assurance in the character. I don't want to go too much in dept with Riya = Saakshi or Riya vs Saakshi..

I would like to draw your attention to how Saakshi behaved with seniors she called them by first name? This is not some American/Australian/English show or school where they dont respect their colleagues and call them by 1st names! This is INDIAN show!!!!

Saakshi's character is not like she could walk around calling Sameer by his 1st name what is he her P.A or a bestie? Please enlighten me.

I agree with everythng you said except from the jodi bit... because for me Saakshi has to grow as a character inorder to match up with Arjun.

She cant just walk into the show do a handshake and go I LOVE YOU HOTTIE ARJUN... and where Arjun sits and smiles at her NO!!!! NO WAY I would accept that thing!...

anyways thank you for the supportSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mellifluousfatima15_TaNi_Love_Arnie

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanakhan.khan16

agree wid u der wer lots of bloopers lagta hai cvs ko badi jldi hai romance ki or humare mahaan ASR pata nhai kahan gayab hai do din phele itne ghuse mai the or ab mri tarah cc (cool cucumber) ban gaye hai...

shakshi is good and dng her part v.well bt she iz a journalist or maine toh aaj tak aise journalist nahi dekhe...
bolti bahot hai tats fine bt atleast kuch sensable baat kare pr nahi kuch bhi bol deti hai...

yes i want u too give the more detail analysis on the episodesSmile

@Bold I completely agree dear...Wink ASR bechara CC kaise ban sakta h INDIA mai toh sardi bhi nahi h.. he should be boiling hot par pata nahi kyu he's acting as if he just had a LIQUID NITROGEN ice-cream.ROFL

Saakshi's character is a little all over the place they need to fix her asap!!!!

Thank you for your support will continue soon(Next analysis)Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mellifluousfatima15_TaNi_Love_Arnie

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee86

I never disliked a character more!! You may think that's cos I'm an Arisha fan, but honestly, I'm absolutely not looking forward to this pairing... Especially since they are ruining my darling Rawte to make it work! Angry

Arjun deserves better!

NO fan talks please! I cant take Arni, Ariya, or Arisha fans having a go at me or anything.. Ar cubed should not be discussed here..LOL

Thanks for agreeing on  Rawte character assasination..Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya86Mellifluousfatima15_TaNi_Love_Arnie

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devildiva21

superb analysis ...agree with you yr...
although sakshi's character is good but they seem to be going very fast with arakshi and just need to slow down a bit... and am really missing that angry hot brooding thoda sa rude arjun raute...

exactly...thanks for dropping in your views dearSmile means a lot to meEmbarrassed

Mellifluousfatima15_TaNi_Love_Arniedevildiva21

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola123

Shruuu you are back!!Approve
And I know that many people find Sakshi's character stupid and a little OTT...but personally speaking,I have seen a lot of people who are like that irrespective of what position they hold or whom they are in front of!
What she should be is different from what she is...
She SHOULD BE cordial and professional but she IS over-friendly and too chirpy.
But that is what her character is like(As in, she is like that as a person!)..
Now, I would like to say that however she IS, I would love to see her turn a bit more professional over time while Arjun sobers down on the other hand.Cool
But I do agree that Arjun was quite out of character...
And about her telling Arjun that "tumhse behtar ye kaun jaan sakta hai"...that was weird but let's see what the CV's have in store regarding to that...Geek
P.S. No the music made me feel she's appearing on Shaadi.com -That is so funnyROFL
P.P.S. I haven't seen today's episode so I don't know about thatConfused
P.P.P.S. I missed you Shru JiHug

Tu pehle ye bata what is OTT... m a little gawar in this matterROFL Lila darling I have few in my life too but itne nahi, they are at least mature on what comes out of their mouth... ab ye toh sirf Character h Cvs ne usse aise banaya h...

Over friendly is not a word I would use she's more than that and dear too Chirpy? mujhe toh voh hop, skip & jump vali bachi lagti h school vali...

STOP!!!! How can you say you would like to see her turn 'A bit professional overtime' ROFL DEAR she needs to get professional soon, and over time? what time they're on feild wrk theres no time cause of her character Arjun's character has been butchered.

I don't know the dialogue you mentioned cause this analysis was basically on the start 15minutes of the show dear..

P.S ka uttar... m serious listen carefully the music with her eyes, hair, bangles it appears to me she was shooting to be on Shaadi.com but ended up on wrong placeROFL

P.P.S I haven't seen it eitherLOL

P.P.P.S awww missed you too sweetzHug thank you for your POVWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divya86Mellifluous-Panda-fatima15_TaNi_Love_Arnie

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal_156

First welcum back di
wat a bang on post wow di
arjun bhaiya rocks!!
unke liye me to kuch bi krungi lol
sakshi too much chirpy
agree dat asr nt shwing rude behavior to her
lil weird
koi ni show hit hai apne liye boss
ps. chill di
tension lene ka ni dene ka rofl
Thank you Payal dearHug
haha abhi bhi tum bachi ho  that was cute 'show hit hai apne liye boss' good to know someone likes itWink

P.S Its not tension but Cvs bhulakkadness...which completely needs a Reality chck... its completely unrealistic to me!

Sorry baccha we might not agree on something but thats our opinion rightWink

I really appreciate you commenting and supporting me on few parts here and there meant a lot to meEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatima15_TaNi_Love_Arnie

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee86

Sorry @ mentioning fandom. That was me. Won't do that again.

But yes, they do need to tone Sakshi down a bit. She seems more of an intern than an experienced crime reporter right now. Better writing required for her, asap. And please, no inconsistency with Arjun just to make something work.

Dee.. Its all good dear... the note wasn't just for you it is meant for everyone commenting as my analysis frm my POV doesnt display a fanbase comment cause I had cleared it with the NOTE...!

anyways... thank you for agreeing on the points you mentioned above...and thanks for the support and commentHug

divya86fatima15Mellifluous_TaNi_Love_Arnie

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qtpie

Thank you for the great & realistic post. It sums up everything. Both the episodes were disappointing with regards to sakshi's character. Arjun was still ok. I also did not like the way Sakshi was addressing ACP Arjun as Tum & also by his first name. Come on, one can't address a stranger & to top it your boss that. Well, I guess the cvs are not really interested in working on this pair. They only want to rush on this love angle & be done with it. Sad &  disappointed. Hope this is noticed by the makers & some action taken soon, least they fall flat. Comparisons with another serial in this aspect has already started. Please cvs, DO NOT give them a chance to rejoice & make merry. ARJUN should & will always triumph. 

First of all thank you for commentingSmile

No comments on both the episodes yet..I have only analysed one part of 6th April's episode.

Very well mentioned, I agree on the name calling. I hated that as well seriously how strange is that.

I agree completely with what you said...Its completely SAD & DISAPPOINTMENT for nowLOL

Cvs should check it out before its too late

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatima15MellifluousLove_Arnie

Go to top