Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Chirping Publicist! Plschck my replies & NOTE pg6 (Page 7)

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhoomi.s

You know, while I'm a huge fan of the show, I really do not like the characterization of the NL at all!! Thanks for writing this, cos I swear this was what was going on in my mind as I was watching the show. You should definitely put this on forum32.

ASR is a flawed man, a haunted man. He can't and shouldn't have to deal with dippy girls. If Sakshi is to be the lead, then she needs to be strong, witty, mature, not this 'bubbly' person. He can't be healed with a smile or have normal 'trip-fall-catch' sequences with flying dupattas. That would be sacrilegious!! ASR needs someone to match him, someone to be the Irene Adler to his Sherlock Holmes. In fact, Rathore seems to be the kind of guy who'll cherish a girl like Sakshi, but that's another story, so I'll desist.

I was really annoyed with the whole addressing by first name thing as well! WTH!! These are senior officers in an Indian police setting. Professional decorum naam ki koi cheez hoti hai ya nahin?

I don't why, but for the first time, I felt Aisha is better with Arjun if Sakshi is the alternative, honestly. At least, there's some complexity there. And chemistry is something that a good actor can bring forth in an instant, so I trust Shaleen and Sheetal won't let us down. As of this moment, I'm Team Arisha. So there, CVs!!

There need to be some changes asap, IMO. This is not what I want for our darling, tormented, man-with-a-broken-heart ASR...

First of all thank you for posting your opinion in here, I shall definitely post this on Forum32 dear.

I'm sorry I wont call her character 'BUBBLY' its a little annoying to see a Child being opposite to Arjun for nowLOL

Exactly my point Professionalism people? If you can't say Sir, please say Mr Rathore.. I was a little stunt when she said 'HI SAMEER'.. what is he her college friend or neighbour?

I'm sorry dear no fan calling here!!! No comments about Arisha's future or past but yeah if you ever compare characterization then Aisha's CHARACTER has the dept and mystery to it from day one.

While Saakshi as Character (doesnt matter who's playing the role) is inappropriate, insensible and annoying. why? Because to me it looks like she came into the office by HOPING, SKIPPING and JUMPING.

I just want Cvs to look into the character deeply right now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya86fatima15_TaNi_Love_Arnie

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by prava55663

Originally posted by haruhi26

well i do agree that Saakshi kuch zyaada hi tha in these two episodes, but i'm sincerely hoping , like i've said a lot in other posts since yesterday, that maybe once the novelty of new member gets over, then Gorky and the writers would surely tone down her chirpiness a bit, and we'd see back our old Arjun back, the angry man who scolds anyone even a minister, who very rarely is funny, and very rudeSmile

BINGO!!

definitely it's cv's strategy...they are creating the hypeLOL
Yep Prava i also think the same thing, remember how when Aisha had entered, many had argued the way she talked with Arjun, with Shree and Chotu...
well i guess the same thing will happen with Saakshi, once they get over trying to force us to like them, then slowly they'd develop her character...
well at least i'm hoping soWink

We are not comparing their entries here ladies its the Character.

If we ever compare Aisha's character then through my eyes I think Aisha had to yell on Arjun the very first day because it was her job. Arjun had blown up her mission.

My analysis arent Biased at all... I dont have any favourites here I'm here only for ARJUN one main Character that binds the show.

@bold
I disagree here Tina di, but sometimes 1st impression is very much needed in Character judgement don't you think? If they show Saakshi's character to deepen with Arjun's personal case then its not going to work I mean it might but it wont be much realistic you see.

The Character of Saakshi is just being forced onto us like 'Now take her in, you guys wanted romance here it is' it seems like that to me.

Developing Characters is definitely done after a few episodes, but a basic character outline should have been drawn in respect to Saakshi's character as her entry was all over the place.

divya86fatima15_TaNi_Love_Arnie

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naughtykittyyy

agrdd 100% agrd...wht a post trulyy its a bang on 1...
aftr lots of mess wid leadng cpl..i hv a high hope wid dis new cpl..bt dis time cv's ruinng it ...whr s dat cop?? whrs dat bang on persona who attrcts evry 1...whrs he...dis arjun is a dfrnt 1 whyy ...
dey jst md him like dis 2 prtray sakshi like dis...i dnt want it like dis wayy...yess i wana chrpygirl like her ..bt whts dis ...lots of time hr scns dsnt mk any snce... i feel cv's 4get dat dey prtrt a bubly girl in da show of arjun which shows some detectv officls of grade1 rank ...not in jst collge gng buddys gang...so a bubly grade 1 ofcr n a bubly cllg girl dfntlyyy sm difrnc...bt cv's messd all...i realyy wan arakshi moments bt in a logocal way ...hope soon dey tk sm chngs in her chcrtr n an give sm logocal arakshi moments 

Thank you for the positive reply...Smile

I soo agree with youSmile They need a little reality check hereLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatima15_TaNi_Love_Arnie

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prava55663

i am damn sure...this almost happens in every show...new face will get more space at the beginning and gradually it will fade...

i trust cv's they have never disappointed in this zonal...

cases may be not upto mark sometimes...
but the love tadka...they are most experienced in giving so many hit pairs and romantic scenes...

@Bold please DO NOT COMPARE any other shows to Arjun because Arjun is different its no Saas bahu saga or neither it is another Crime show such as CID (this is nt comparing but an example)

Non-bold...
Trust? I trust Cvs too but the entry was too rocking you seeLOL

Please dont even talk about Cases our Cvs can do much more better than this. They don't need to prove they have proven previously as well... but I don't know the lack of energy in their cases can be seen. Actually we can discuss this in some other threadWink hehe

Bini311fatima15Love_Arnie

Bini311 IF-Dazzler
Bini311
Bini311

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Thank god for this post..phew..at least it was not only me that felt that the new entry did not fit in the show at all..she is nice and cute but not fit for a no-nonsense no frills but only business show..that is the essence of Arjun's character... I have not posted in IF for a long time but had to come and find out if it was only me who felt that way..

I only watch this show and would hate it if it gets ruined...yesterday episode was missing the flow esp because of her choppiness..she is taking part in the investigation like she is an experienced officer...I hope they tone get down big time or replace her with someone more proficient..

Edited by Bini311 - 07 April 2013 at 5:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly7fatima15_TaNi_funkyliciousLove_Arnie

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
@AriyaFan vampire-queen... Thank you so much for dropping in your support dearies HugSmile

I am not going over the same thing but will say I completely agree with you the way you two agree to my words/pointsHug

Thank you once again

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Farheen-llfatima15_TaNi_Love_ArnieHue.Splash

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meself

Now that's a bang on post! I completely agree with you. I mean its okay if you make a character bubbly but making a crime reporter grin every fifteen minutes!? Well this certainly unacceptable. And no offence meant this girl needs to improve on her acting skills. She is working with a team that can give other actors a run for their money. And why crack jokes and goof around when you are seeing a mutilated body. And yes what happened to Arjun and Sameer? Weren't these two at logger heads. Honestly speaking I'm not happy with the characterization. I can't help but compare her with other two ETF girls. Liza though goth and gab still knows where to draw the line. And Aisha happens to be the right mix of tough and sensitive, I'm falling for character even more now. Saakshi looks beautiful but I'm afraid if this is how her character is continued she might become beauty without brain.

First of all thank you for your POV...Smile

@Black ROFL every fifteen minutes? Let me tell you my analysis so far is only on first 15mins of the show...LMAO so its should be every two minutes dearLOL

Acting skillsLOL No comments, well forget it I'll. I accidently 'Accidently' watched her SBB segment few days ago and whn I watched Arjun's Saturday episode I was like Wthell man? she's just the way she is of screen I mean there was no outline of her character to be seen.

I agree there's no other choice left other than comparing the 'CHARACTER'S' not ACTORs...

Lisa and Aisha are much better with their talks, body language and that Pepsodent/Colgate grin...ROFL

fatima15_TaNi_Love_Arnie

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vampire-queen

Romance n love track k liye epi thick tha..

But arjun is a ACTION PACKED THRILLER show..
So it should be like tht..

Agar aisa hi hoga toh daily soap n arjun mai kya farq rah jayega..

I m feared of tht .
i don't want to loose this

'' ONE PIECE '' serial..

Honestly when she entered I was like did the person who recorded it change some channel or m I watching the wrong show.. I had to check twice. If they were after attention then Cvs definitely got them from me for the 1st 15mins of the showROFL

ACTION PACKED? forget abt that for a while nw it will be Romance packed I think... handshakes and Eye locks without any links!

fatima15Mellifluous_TaNi_Love_Arnie

Go to top