Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Chirping Publicist! Plschck my replies & NOTE pg6 (Page 6)

-Panda- IF-Rockerz
-Panda-
-Panda-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Shruuu you are back!!Approve
And I know that many people find Sakshi's character stupid and a little OTT...but personally speaking,I have seen a lot of people who are like that irrespective of what position they hold or whom they are in front of!
What she should be is different from what she is...
She SHOULD BE cordial and professional but she IS over-friendly and too chirpy.
But that is what her character is like(As in, she is like that as a person!)..
Now, I would like to say that however she IS, I would love to see her turn a bit more professional over time while Arjun sobers down on the other hand.Cool
But I do agree that Arjun was quite out of character...
And about her telling Arjun that "tumhse behtar ye kaun jaan sakta hai"...that was weird but let's see what the CV's have in store regarding to that...Geek
P.S. No the music made me feel she's appearing on Shaadi.com -That is so funnyROFL
P.P.S. I haven't seen today's episode so I don't know about thatConfused
P.P.P.S. I missed you Shru JiHug

Edited by lola123 - 07 April 2013 at 12:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Liza.funkylicious

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
First welcum back di
wat a bang on post wow di
arjun bhaiya rocks!!
unke liye me to kuch bi krungi lol
sakshi too much chirpy
agree dat asr nt shwing rude behavior to her
lil weird
koi ni show hit hai apne liye boss
ps. chill di
tension lene ka ni dene ka rofl

-Carrie-funkylicious

dee86 Goldie
dee86
dee86

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Sorry @ mentioning fandom. That was me. Won't do that again.

But yes, they do need to tone Sakshi down a bit. She seems more of an intern than an experienced crime reporter right now. Better writing required for her, asap. And please, no inconsistency with Arjun just to make something work.

-Panda-funkylicious

-Panda- IF-Rockerz
-Panda-
-Panda-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee86

But yes, they do need to tone Sakshi down a bit. She seems more of an intern than an experienced crime reporter right now. Better writing required for her, asap. And please, no inconsistency with Arjun just to make something work.
I do agree to thatSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

funkylicious

qtpie Groupbie
qtpie
qtpie

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the great & realistic post. It sums up everything. Both the episodes were disappointing with regards to sakshi's character. Arjun was still ok. I also did not like the way Sakshi was addressing ACP Arjun as Tum & also by his first name. Come on, one can't address a stranger & to top it your boss that. Well, I guess the cvs are not really interested in working on this pair. They only want to rush on this love angle & be done with it. Sad &  disappointed. Hope this is noticed by the makers & some action taken soon, least they fall flat. Comparisons with another serial in this aspect has already started. Please cvs, DO NOT give them a chance to rejoice & make merry. ARJUN should & will always triumph. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-Mellifluousfunkylicious

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sips_crazy

Originally posted by funkylicious

Originally posted by sips_crazy

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shru !!!</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">back with a post thats bang on!!!</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia">The Cvs are definately trying to show that ita Arakshi ..but a gradual process was all that was needed...</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia">And yes our ASR is little out of character LOLLOL</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia">But lets see what furthur happens</font>

Thank you dear..
Cvs Jo dikha rahe h voh galat hai... if you all allow me to do further analysis of the same episode then I will tell you all exactly what I felt.. with that episode hehe...

I am so happy all of u's agreeing with me kahi voh jhoota hi sahi Kyuu na ho I felt good thank u for the response Hug
We al are in the same boast Shree ...i was expecting something better and it was a bummer ...

I know crime journalist who work with teh police to capture story and Sakshi is nothing like them ...

I love further analysis but i am sure u'll write what i thought yesterday & i missed todays

But still lets give Cvs time hopefully they dont do it again ...mereko sakshi Riya ka extended version lagti hai kabhi kabhi

P.S- u will get many positive responses

Exactly... my point please relate to reality a little!!!

Embarrassed I'll definitely continue with the analysis dear...Wink

Riya ka extended version? NO comments on that dear sorryTongue wait..maybe you're right extended version?? maybe! but can't say for sure!

P.S: Thank you for your positive responseHug

MellifluousLove_Arnie

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shobhit18

@ Funkylicious: Your analysis is spot on... Thumbs Up
I'm too not able to digest the stupidity that has been forged with the character of Saakshi... Confused

Last but not the least, I liked the NOTE that you have "chipkaoed" at the start of your post more than the post itself!! ROFL

@Shobhit: Thank you for liking the analysis!LOL and being concern with Saakshi's character.
ROFL awww thanks for liking the NOTE that was needed as these Analysis is in respect to Arjun the Show!Embarrassed
I'm just so happy someone actually mentioning itLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobhit18fatima15MellifluousLove_Arnie

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

well i do agree that Saakshi kuch zyaada hi tha in these two episodes, but i'm sincerely hoping , like i've said a lot in other posts since yesterday, that maybe once the novelty of new member gets over, then Gorky and the writers would surely tone down her chirpiness a bit, and we'd see back our old Arjun back, the angry man who scolds anyone even a minister, who very rarely is funny, and very rudeSmile

Waitt!!!!! Forget Saakshi for a second where did the angry young man go aka ACP Arjun S Rawte go?? Did he just went invisible in thin air or what??

How could the Cvs forget about the dept of Arjun's character??? DeadDeadConfusedConfusedConfused

Chirpiness and toning it down? I really don't want to comment on that! I had seen SBS/SBB sometime last week and Mrunal looked Chirpy exactly the same way. I'm not blaming her or her behaviour but I'm saying 'Did these Cvs not actually concentrated on her role?' 'Maybe they just asked her to act as she is which wont be her fault as she's just doing her job.'

P.S: I'm not blaming an individual for being something they are, but I'm pointing out did the CVs actually wanted to potray her role that way or they had something else in mind??? cause I'm lost!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-fatima15samiya.059_TaNi_Love_Arnie

Go to top