Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Chirping Publicist! Plschck my replies & NOTE pg6 (Page 4)

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prava55663

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by prava55663

Originally posted by haruhi26

well i do agree that Saakshi kuch zyaada hi tha in these two episodes, but i'm sincerely hoping , like i've said a lot in other posts since yesterday, that maybe once the novelty of new member gets over, then Gorky and the writers would surely tone down her chirpiness a bit, and we'd see back our old Arjun back, the angry man who scolds anyone even a minister, who very rarely is funny, and very rudeSmile

BINGO!!

definitely it's cv's strategy...they are creating the hypeLOL
Yep Prava i also think the same thing, remember how when Aisha had entered, many had argued the way she talked with Arjun, with Shree and Chotu...
well i guess the same thing will happen with Saakshi, once they get over trying to force us to like them, then slowly they'd develop her character...
well at least i'm hoping soWink

i am damn sure...this almost happens in every show...new face will get more space at the beginning and gradually it will fade...

i trust cv's they have never disappointed in this zonal...

cases may be not upto mark sometimes...
but the love tadka...they are most experienced in giving so many hit pairs and romantic scenes...
yep same, they have never disappointed us before, let's just wait and seeSmile

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Very good analysis Clap
I agree with almost everything u said, Arjun was totally out of character today cuz he used to scold Riya & even Aisha but he hasn't said anything to Sakshi weird:/ Some of the things she says are unnecessarily like when Arjun was sitting in the car honestly it was a serious situation but she's joking around. The CV's should work more on her character!

If u have Facebook then u should defo write to the PH on their page that they should not change Arjun like that but they need to change Sakshi a bit I really hope she has a past too cuz it doesn't make sense that she's smiling 24x7 and is a member of ETF!!

hey thank you for agreeing with me.. Big smile

hey about that suv scene I didn't analyse it... my analysis is purely based o the first 15mins that gave me a severe migraine

Cry

Arjunz a fantastic show bt I don't knw where its leading us right nw.. for nw I just wanna heartily thnk u for ur support..
and I'll definitely post it on Forum32 :)
_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Her Entry was more or less like any normal/ commoner entering a police headquarter ...i agree with u ...

Wo crime reporter kam n Model jyada dikh rhi thi ...she cud have behaved a bit more maturely ...

@BOld: This is wat i was thinking since long...how s directly promoted to b an ETF officer...initially when rathore was informed ..they said a new person wud b dere so that "The work of ETF can reach people " 

but does she have d special training to b a MEMBER OF ETF ????

ACP arjun k charm par Sakshi madam bhi fidaLOL

Arrey u said na upar..she s Arjun pankha ...so may b chance par dance karne ka mann tha madam ka Wink 

May be she was too excited to meet him dat she didnt noticed dat arjun was trying to relieve his hand..I expected a big scolding definitely at d point but my bad luck

Pepsodent 

I was left shocked with the special lok from Arjun...I mean wat was dat ...ACP Arjun staring at sum1 n dat too for no reason ...

This was first Big jhatka from Arjun's side
 Arjun's character in d episode was sumthing dat took a 180 degrees for me ...i mean ...He s d same Arjun who scolded Ria Like Hell (Door raho mujhse...dialog) wen she inquisitively digged his past...

Who scolded aisha ...

Dat arjun rawte ko i missed definitely 

Edited by tani23 - 07 April 2013 at 9:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatima15samiya.059funkyliciousLove_Arnie

ll-Farheen-ll Goldie
ll-Farheen-ll
ll-Farheen-ll

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I too felt the show "Arjun" lost its unique essence this week.RR was not at all in their character which they are known for.I liked Saakshi's character but she portraying the role of a crime journalist should have been shown not more but a bit mature.Her entry was a bit filmy i thought.She surely will be gud opposite arjun bt CVS has rushed too early for the new lead.They would have brought her a little latr¬ just bring her anyhow becoz the show demands a lead opposite arjun.this is just not the style of 4Lions productions.They are known for a unique concept bt i feel they now are running behind the dirty game of TRP's.But i wont blame the PH fully becoz they are doing as the audience wants it.Ppl grow up plz&watch it as its different ¬ the usual crime show.but now that the lead is in,hope we see something which the show is known for &jst not jump into hooking the 2.we have a long way to go &wil see arjun romancing with the new lead but not so early plzz.Gorky Sir plz bring back our Show "Arjun"dat is different frm others which u have promised the audience.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

funkylicious

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

I know u r straight & u'd know I'm too coz we both got the hots for a certain Mr Arjun Rawte but if u were here in front of me I'd give u a tight hug & an even tighter kiss! bang,Bang,Bang,On!Post!Thumbs UpClap 

I am joining you in the cry,"Kahaan hain humaara Arjun Suryakant Rawte"?CryCryCry What have you done to him,CVs?

Kuch bhi parosoge kya in the name of Love Track? Kuch Bhi?Shocked You created one of the most iconic character in recent times in Telly world.What on earth has happened to you now?Cry

Thanks,Shru.Much needed! Pls post it on Forum32,dearSmile

@Bold: Missing d arjun rawte ..jiske hum diwane the 

Shru: as Zuby said...do post this on F-32

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-fatima15funkyliciousLove_Arnie

Hue.Splash IF-Sizzlerz
Hue.Splash
Hue.Splash

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Agree with u..

Arjun was really out of his character this time.
N ab epi mai case ki time bhi kam ho raha hai..

funkylicious

satanslove IF-Rockerz
satanslove
satanslove

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Ladies lets hope for the best !!

We should all post it on forum 32  and let cvs know

funkylicious

Meself IF-Rockerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Now that's a bang on post! I completely agree with you. I mean its okay if you make a character bubbly but making a crime reporter grin every fifteen minutes!? Well this certainly unacceptable. And no offence meant this girl needs to improve on her acting skills. She is working with a team that can give other actors a run for their money. And why crack jokes and goof around when you are seeing a mutilated body. And yes what happened to Arjun and Sameer? Weren't these two at logger heads. Honestly speaking I'm not happy with the characterization. I can't help but compare her with other two ETF girls. Liza though goth and gab still knows where to draw the line. And Aisha happens to be the right mix of tough and sensitive, I'm falling for character even more now. Saakshi looks beautiful but I'm afraid if this is how her character is continued she might become beauty without brain.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi.sbutterfly7-Carrie-fatima15samiya.059_TaNi_funkyliciousLove_Arnie

Go to top