Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Chirping Publicist! Plschck my replies & NOTE pg6 (Page 3)

bhoomi.s Senior Member
bhoomi.s
bhoomi.s

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
You know, while I'm a huge fan of the show, I really do not like the characterization of the NL at all!! Thanks for writing this, cos I swear this was what was going on in my mind as I was watching the show. You should definitely put this on forum32.

ASR is a flawed man, a haunted man. He can't and shouldn't have to deal with dippy girls. If Sakshi is to be the lead, then she needs to be strong, witty, mature, not this 'bubbly' person. He can't be healed with a smile or have normal 'trip-fall-catch' sequences with flying dupattas. That would be sacrilegious!! ASR needs someone to match him, someone to be the Irene Adler to his Sherlock Holmes. In fact, Rathore seems to be the kind of guy who'll cherish a girl like Sakshi, but that's another story, so I'll desist.

I was really annoyed with the whole addressing by first name thing as well! WTH!! These are senior officers in an Indian police setting. Professional decorum naam ki koi cheez hoti hai ya nahin?

I don't why, but for the first time, I felt Aisha is better with Arjun if Sakshi is the alternative, honestly. At least, there's some complexity there. And chemistry is something that a good actor can bring forth in an instant, so I trust Shaleen and Sheetal won't let us down. As of this moment, I'm Team Arisha. So there, CVs!!

There need to be some changes asap, IMO. This is not what I want for our darling, tormented, man-with-a-broken-heart ASR...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bright_star89-Carrie-fatima15_TaNi_Queen.BeefunkyliciousLove_Arnie

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

well i do agree that Saakshi kuch zyaada hi tha in these two episodes, but i'm sincerely hoping , like i've said a lot in other posts since yesterday, that maybe once the novelty of new member gets over, then Gorky and the writers would surely tone down her chirpiness a bit, and we'd see back our old Arjun back, the angry man who scolds anyone even a minister, who very rarely is funny, and very rudeSmile

BINGO!!

definitely it's cv's strategy...they are creating the hypeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.BeefunkyliciousHaruhi_Mo

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

I<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> know u r straight & u'd know I'm too coz we both got the hots for a certain Mr Arjun Rawte but if u were here in front of me I'd give u a tight hug & an even tighter kiss! bang,Bang,Bang,On!Post!Thumbs UpClap</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am joining you in the cry,"Kahaan hain humaara Arjun Suryakant Rawte"?CryCryCryWhat have you done to him,CVs?</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kuch bhi parosoge kya in the name of Love Track? Kuch Bhi?ShockedYou created one of the most iconic character in recent times in Telly world.What on earth has happened to you now?Cry</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks,Shru.Much needed! Pls post it on Forum32,dearSmile</font>

Yaar ofcourse I am straight I only like guys/ Arjun lolzzz jokes apart ok...

A big hug to you dearie... I just want to say don't cry but fight for Arjun Suryakant Rawte. if not for him then at least his character that made us fall in love instantly.

You're absolutely right kuch bhi parsoge aur hum sehan karege no way... we have to fight for it by reaching our feedbacks to the cvs...

thank u for supporting me and I'll post it on Forum32 in few hours.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-fatima15_TaNi_Love_Arnie

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prava55663

well i do agree that Saakshi kuch zyaada hi tha in these two episodes, but i'm sincerely hoping , like i've said a lot in other posts since yesterday, that maybe once the novelty of new member gets over, then Gorky and the writers would surely tone down her chirpiness a bit, and we'd see back our old Arjun back, the angry man who scolds anyone even a minister, who very rarely is funny, and very rudeSmile

BINGO!!

Yep Prava i also think the same thing, remember how when Aisha had entered, many had argued the way she talked with Arjun, with Shree and Chotu...
well i guess the same thing will happen with Saakshi, once they get over trying to force us to like them, then slowly they'd develop her character...
well at least i'm hoping soWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prava55663funkylicious

naughtykittyyy IF-Dazzler
naughtykittyyy
naughtykittyyy

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
agrdd 100% agrd...wht a post trulyy its a bang on 1...
aftr lots of mess wid leadng cpl..i hv a high hope wid dis new cpl..bt dis time cv's ruinng it ...whr s dat cop?? whrs dat bang on persona who attrcts evry 1...whrs he...dis arjun is a dfrnt 1 whyy ...
dey jst md him like dis 2 prtray sakshi like dis...i dnt want it like dis wayy...yess i wana chrpygirl like her ..bt whts dis ...lots of time hr scns dsnt mk any snce... i feel cv's 4get dat dey prtrt a bubly girl in da show of arjun which shows some detectv officls of grade1 rank ...not in jst collge gng buddys gang...so a bubly grade 1 ofcr n a bubly cllg girl dfntlyyy sm difrnc...bt cv's messd all...i realyy wan arakshi moments bt in a logocal way ...hope soon dey tk sm chngs in her chcrtr n an give sm logocal arakshi moments 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-funkylicious

satanslove IF-Rockerz
satanslove
satanslove

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

BINGO!!

Yep Prava i also think the same thing, remember how when Aisha had entered, many had argued the way she talked with Arjun, with Shree and Chotu...
well i guess the same thing will happen with Saakshi, once they get over trying to force us to like them, then slowly they'd develop her character...
Me hoping the same Tina ...but if this goes on then it wouldnt be the Same Arjun we giys feel for ...

cvs cant do it yaar ...ab ttoh seedhe gorky sir se he milna padega if this doesnt stop

Edited by sips_crazy - 07 April 2013 at 11:08am

prava55663funkyliciousHaruhi_Mo

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

BINGO!!

i am damn sure...this almost happens in every show...new face will get more space at the beginning and gradually it will fade...

i trust cv's they have never disappointed in this zonal...

cases may be not upto mark sometimes...
but the love tadka...they are most experienced in giving so many hit pairs and romantic scenes...

_TaNi_funkyliciousHaruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sips_crazy

BINGO!!

Me hoping the same Tina ...but if this goes on then it wouldnt be the Same Anrjun we giys feel for ...

cvs cant do it yaar ...ab ttoh seedhe gorky sir se he milna padega if this doesnt stop
yep i totally agree, but let's not lose hope with our CVs, they will surely work something out...
remember we complained about Rathore's character, and they did listen to us
many didnt want Ayesha for Arjun, they even listened to that and brought a NL...
now let's tell them that kuch zyada they are exagerrating Saakshi's character, i'm sure they'd work something outSmile

Go to top