Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Chirping Publicist! Plschck my replies & NOTE pg6 (Page 2)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I know u r straight & u'd know I'm too coz we both got the hots for a certain Mr Arjun Rawte but if u were here in front of me I'd give u a tight hug & an even tighter kiss! bang,Bang,Bang,On!Post!Thumbs UpClap 

I am joining you in the cry,"Kahaan hain humaara Arjun Suryakant Rawte"?CryCryCry What have you done to him,CVs?

Kuch bhi parosoge kya in the name of Love Track? Kuch Bhi?Shocked You created one of the most iconic character in recent times in Telly world.What on earth has happened to you now?Cry

Thanks,Shru.Much needed! Pls post it on Forum32,dearSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobhit18fatima15samiya.059_TaNi_funkyliciousMimi2609Love_Arnie

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sips_crazy

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shru !!!</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">back with a post thats bang on!!!</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia">The Cvs are definately trying to show that ita Arakshi ..but a gradual process was all that was needed...</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia">And yes our ASR is little out of character LOLLOL</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia">But lets see what furthur happens</font>

Thank you dear..
Cvs Jo dikha rahe h voh galat hai... if you all allow me to do further analysis of the same episode then I will tell you all exactly what I felt.. with that episode hehe...

I am so happy all of u's agreeing with me kahi voh jhoota hi sahi Kyuu na ho I felt good thank u for the response Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatima15_TaNi_Mimi2609Love_Arnie

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Very good analysis Clap
I agree with almost everything u said, Arjun was totally out of character today cuz he used to scold Riya & even Aisha but he hasn't said anything to Sakshi weird:/ Some of the things she says are unnecessarily like when Arjun was sitting in the car honestly it was a serious situation but she's joking around. The CV's should work more on her character!

If u have Facebook then u should defo write to the PH on their page that they should not change Arjun like that but they need to change Sakshi a bit I really hope she has a past too cuz it doesn't make sense that she's smiling 24x7 and is a member of ETF!!

Mehr03funkyliciousLove_Arnie_TaNi_

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prava55663

looks like the old gang is back in the forum..

welcome guys...

awww thank you prava great to see you after so long... will b waiting for your reply dear   Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

Well said Shru... Great analysis... felt the same... Post this in Forum32 nd let them knw...

Will post it tomorrow dear... thanks for the support   Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivineDarkness

satanslove IF-Rockerz
satanslove
satanslove

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funkylicious

Originally posted by sips_crazy

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shru !!!</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">back with a post thats bang on!!!</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia">The Cvs are definately trying to show that ita Arakshi ..but a gradual process was all that was needed...</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia">And yes our ASR is little out of character LOLLOL</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia">But lets see what furthur happens</font>

Thank you dear..
Cvs Jo dikha rahe h voh galat hai... if you all allow me to do further analysis of the same episode then I will tell you all exactly what I felt.. with that episode hehe...

I am so happy all of u's agreeing with me kahi voh jhoota hi sahi Kyuu na ho I felt good thank u for the response Hug
We al are in the same boast Shree ...i was expecting something better and it was a bummer ...

I know crime journalist who work with teh police to capture story and Sakshi is nothing like them ...

I love further analysis but i am sure u'll write what i thought yesterday & i missed todays

But still lets give Cvs time hopefully they dont do it again ...mereko sakshi Riya ka extended version lagti hai kabhi kabhi

P.S- u will get many positive responses

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_funkyliciousLove_Arnie

Shobhit18 IF-Dazzler
Shobhit18
Shobhit18

@ Funkylicious: Your analysis is spot on... Thumbs Up
I'm too not able to digest the stupidity that has been forged with the character of Saakshi... Confused

Last but not the least, I liked the NOTE that you have "chipkaoed" at the start of your post more than the post itself!! ROFL

fatima15_TaNi_funkyliciousLove_Arnie

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

well i do agree that Saakshi kuch zyaada hi tha in these two episodes, but i'm sincerely hoping , like i've said a lot in other posts since yesterday, that maybe once the novelty of new member gets over, then Gorky and the writers would surely tone down her chirpiness a bit, and we'd see back our old Arjun back, the angry man who scolds anyone even a minister, who very rarely is funny, and very rudeSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Beeprava55663funkylicious

Go to top