Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great post.

I especially disliked Sakshi's entry. I felt like they were introducing a model.😆

-Panda- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: funkylicious

Tu pehle ye bata what is OTT... m a little gawar in this matter🤣 Lila darling I have few in my life too but itne nahi, they are at least mature on what comes out of their mouth... ab ye toh sirf Character h Cvs ne usse aise banaya h...

Over friendly is not a word I would use she's more than that and dear too Chirpy? mujhe toh voh hop, skip & jump vali bachi lagti h school vali...

STOP!!!! How can you say you would like to see her turn 'A bit professional overtime' 🤣 DEAR she needs to get professional soon, and over time? what time they're on feild wrk theres no time cause of her character Arjun's character has been butchered.

I don't know the dialogue you mentioned cause this analysis was basically on the start 15minutes of the show dear..

P.S ka uttar... m serious listen carefully the music with her eyes, hair, bangles it appears to me she was shooting to be on Shaadi.com but ended up on wrong place🤣

P.P.S I haven't seen it either😆

P.P.P.S awww missed you too sweetz🤗 thank you for your POV😉

OTT-Over the top😉
Well, I have seen people who are chirpier than her...like literally ðŸ˜† And knowing them...many people can call them insensitive but just coz they don't show it to others, doesn't mean they are🥱
And about Sakshi maturing and becoming a lil less OTT...I get it that it might be unbearable to you but because they have shown her like that, I don't want her character to be  changed to in a jiffy(That wouldn't be fair too!)..Changes take time for everyone
But Yes! They can't alter Arjun's character for that
So, I'm just saying give her character some time...It's only been 2 episodes till now.
And let's hope for the best😳
P.S. Missed your pink colour replies😳😉
P.P.S. Where were you? Trying Let me kiss you in real life😉😆😉

Edited by lola123 - 11 years ago