Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
shru bang on analysis!!
I have followed this show from the first epi itself...I found it very different from the rest serials going on...but on sat day I didn't fund it less then a typical 4lion show...a bubbly chirpy and talking machine type girls comes in a life of a angry young man .I don't want it to be a typical show where long eyelocks n trip n catch sequences with beautiful background score happen every five minutes...and girl poking her nose in every matter n then hero scolding her then after preparing for whole 2epis coming n saying sry...sorry...CVS please its nt any other character but ACP Arjun suryakant rawte...a man who is burning in fire of revenge for years...he has seen his more than life dear wife getting brutallt murdered in front of his eyes...do u think he would get lurred by a girl just by her meaningless talks n nosy behavior n adding to it few eyelocks n trip catch sequences...it doesn't seem realistic that a man who loves his wife so much gets carried away by another girl in first meeting itself...
CVS please don't spoil arjuns character...
To gain trps they r applying this old funda of romance ...but please if we want to see Romance then all daily soaps r filled with it...its the thrill story n arjuns character most importantly which has kept us hooked to the show...
coming to sakshi I didn't find her entry matching the standard of the show...I didn't even Once fell that she is portraying a character of crime journalist...rather she resembled a SaaS bahu n sazishs reporter...I mean does a sensible person laughs at every second word spoken..n pokes her nose in every other matter n talking so freely about somebody's personal lyf in the first meet itself...
PS...I have nothing against the actress ...she is a wonderful actress...she is doing whatever she is told...
PPS...I don't intend to hurt anyone...just my POV...
Edited by samiya.059 - 11 years ago
Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think this is very early to come to any conclusion ...Give her sometime... may be there should be many things & shade to her character that will reveal in recent future...

Sirf 2 episode huye hai uske...Lets give her sometime ...

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I lovedd her.. she's pretty good..
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ketakee

I think this is very early to come to any conclusion ...Give her sometime... may be there should be many things & shade to her character that will reveal in recent future...

Sirf 2 episode huye hai uske...Lets give her sometime ...

Excuse me dear.. I never said anything about her its the Character sketch and Cvs I'm fighting here with I never until now mentioned Mrunal's name. I'm judging her via her character sketch that drew my attention. NOTE I'm not judging any actor or actress in other words I'm not Judging Mrunal.

Moreover, I've talked a lot about Arjun's character assassination as well please highlight that with Sameer's character sketch from Saturdays episode that I mentioned.

I never said the Character is totally bizarre, or crap. I felt unrealistic for Arjun to not react.

Look I don't need to justify what I said! I clearly know and can see what I said dear. I'm sorry if you didnt like it but I'm sticking with my comment on the 1st episode.

I never mentioned the character can't be developed...

All my reviews were positive and Healthy I believe I didnt mention anything about not developing the Character in the future.

funkylicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I lovedd her.. she's pretty good..

I never said she's not... πŸ˜‰
..RiMi.. thumbnail
hey shru dear... πŸ€— itne dino baad...πŸ˜ƒ
btw, gr8 analysis πŸ‘
and i am neutral πŸ˜† 
i thought sakshi was quite pretty πŸ˜† she was looking good with arjun πŸ˜³ 
and about her character and story and all, it doesn't matter to me...πŸ˜‰ i am happy to drool over arjun all the time...story-vory toh mai kabhi follow karti hi nahi hoon...sirf arjun ko follow karti hoon πŸ˜† chichori me πŸ˜†

funkylicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiMjHiM19

hey shru dear... πŸ€— itne dino baad...πŸ˜ƒ

btw, gr8 analysis πŸ‘
and i am neutral πŸ˜† 
i thought sakshi was quite pretty πŸ˜† she was looking good with arjun πŸ˜³ 
and about her character and story and all, it doesn't matter to me...πŸ˜‰ i am happy to drool over arjun all the time...story-vory toh mai kabhi follow karti hi nahi hoon...sirf arjun ko follow karti hoon πŸ˜† chichori me πŸ˜†

RimzzzπŸ€— hayeee...good too see you itnee dinoo baadπŸ˜ƒ
aap neutral ho sunke acha laga I'm accelerator🀣

Dekho I never said anything on her looks i.e. if I exactly like her looks or not, how she would look with Arjun or not!!! No comments cause I dont want everyones opinions clashing and all...πŸ˜‰

Well for me Character and Storyline matters the most that is why I'm here with this post sweetheart...and you know and now can see I'm totally straight forward I never intended to be negative its just the CS...

Me toh Khule aam Arjun ko follow karti huπŸ˜†
..RiMi.. thumbnail
πŸ˜† haan-haan i know u never said anything abt her looks, mai toh bass bata rahi thi ki mai kitna chichori ho chuki hoon ki mujhe story se matlab nahi raha abb πŸ˜† hadd ho gayi, mujhe apne upar sharam aa rahi hai...πŸ˜† 
funkylicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiMjHiM19

πŸ˜† haan-haan i know u never said anything abt her looks, mai toh bass bata rahi thi ki mai kitna chichori ho chuki hoon ki mujhe story se matlab nahi raha abb πŸ˜† hadd ho gayi, mujhe apne upar sharam aa rahi hai...πŸ˜† 

hassshhh...πŸ˜† I can understand we all have gone through a lot...πŸ˜‰
khud par sharam kyu???😲 aisa kya kar diya tumneπŸ˜† vaise try to stick to the topic coz ek bar look tests nd kisi ki acting skills k baremai kuch ek ne bola toh sab galat hi samajte h... pls read Note on pg  if you haventπŸ˜‰

Vaise loved to see you back on IF againπŸ€—
..RiMi.. thumbnail
oho...sorry sorry sorry πŸ˜• πŸ˜† abhi jaake padha...
and mai toh kab se IF pe aake pagla rahi hoon, but our timings hardly match πŸ˜† but aaj accha laga...πŸ€— 
and again, your analysis was superb dear. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ