Arjun

Chirping Publicist! Plschck my replies & NOTE pg6 - Page 6

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: prava55663

i am damn sure...this almost happens in every show...new face will get more space at the beginning and gradually it will fade...

i trust cv's they have never disappointed in this zonal...

cases may be not upto mark sometimes...
but the love tadka...they are most experienced in giving so many hit pairs and romantic scenes...

@Bold please DO NOT COMPARE any other shows to Arjun because Arjun is different its no Saas bahu saga or neither it is another Crime show such as CID (this is nt comparing but an example)

Non-bold...
Trust? I trust Cvs too but the entry was too rocking you see😆

Please dont even talk about Cases our Cvs can do much more better than this. They don't need to prove they have proven previously as well... but I don't know the lack of energy in their cases can be seen. Actually we can discuss this in some other thread😉 hehe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank god for this post..phew..at least it was not only me that felt that the new entry did not fit in the show at all..she is nice and cute but not fit for a no-nonsense no frills but only business show..that is the essence of Arjun's character... I have not posted in IF for a long time but had to come and find out if it was only me who felt that way..

I only watch this show and would hate it if it gets ruined...yesterday episode was missing the flow esp because of her choppiness..she is taking part in the investigation like she is an experienced officer...I hope they tone get down big time or replace her with someone more proficient.. Edited by Bini311 - 11 years ago
funkylicious thumbnail
@AriyaFan vampire-queen... Thank you so much for dropping in your support dearies 🤗😊

I am not going over the same thing but will say I completely agree with you the way you two agree to my words/points🤗

Thank you once again

funkylicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meself

Now that's a bang on post! I completely agree with you. I mean its okay if you make a character bubbly but making a crime reporter grin every fifteen minutes!? Well this certainly unacceptable. And no offence meant this girl needs to improve on her acting skills. She is working with a team that can give other actors a run for their money. And why crack jokes and goof around when you are seeing a mutilated body. And yes what happened to Arjun and Sameer? Weren't these two at logger heads. Honestly speaking I'm not happy with the characterization. I can't help but compare her with other two ETF girls. Liza though goth and gab still knows where to draw the line. And Aisha happens to be the right mix of tough and sensitive, I'm falling for character even more now. Saakshi looks beautiful but I'm afraid if this is how her character is continued she might become beauty without brain.

First of all thank you for your POV...😊

@Black 🤣 every fifteen minutes? Let me tell you my analysis so far is only on first 15mins of the show...LMAO so its should be every two minutes dear😆

Acting skills😆 No comments, well forget it I'll. I accidently 'Accidently' watched her SBB segment few days ago and whn I watched Arjun's Saturday episode I was like Wthell man? she's just the way she is of screen I mean there was no outline of her character to be seen.

I agree there's no other choice left other than comparing the 'CHARACTER'S' not ACTORs...

Lisa and Aisha are much better with their talks, body language and that Pepsodent/Colgate grin...🤣

funkylicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vampire-queen

Romance n love track k liye epi thick tha..

But arjun is a ACTION PACKED THRILLER show..
So it should be like tht..

Agar aisa hi hoga toh daily soap n arjun mai kya farq rah jayega..

I m feared of tht .
i don't want to loose this

'' ONE PIECE '' serial..

Honestly when she entered I was like did the person who recorded it change some channel or m I watching the wrong show.. I had to check twice. If they were after attention then Cvs definitely got them from me for the 1st 15mins of the show🤣

ACTION PACKED? forget abt that for a while nw it will be Romance packed I think... handshakes and Eye locks without any links!
funkylicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shona16

a very good analysis...but i kinda turned into a blind eye cause it was arjun...yes i agree the cv's are rushing with the love track...and yes sakshi's joviality was OTT i found that in today's episode as well...i agree there should be laughter and happiness in life but arjun is a serious show and the cv's are changing the entire concept, and butchering arjun's character of being a no nonsense tough cop by making him soft and vulnerable.i would love to see arjun fall in love again and move on in his life but i thrive more for some serious crime solving and plus they have made sakshi's character just like riya's but they have modified it a lil bit...on the whole arakshi look good and personaly i would love to see romance brewing bet them but that does not mean that the cv's change arjun's character for that purpose...in short i agree with you completely.

Wait a minute.. We are talking about the 1st meet not future here dear... I agree with everything you said for Arjun's Character but I disagree on Sakun aka Arakshi thing I mean they have to develop a lot to rock or roll. Moreover Saakshi's Character might be like Riya's however Riya was shown sensitive the very first day, dedicated the very first day, admant, caring, funny, silly, cute, bubbly and the biggest thing MATURE on the every 1st episode.

You might say the situation varies but still there was a certain assurance in the character. I don't want to go too much in dept with Riya = Saakshi or Riya vs Saakshi..

I would like to draw your attention to how Saakshi behaved with seniors she called them by first name? This is not some American/Australian/English show or school where they dont respect their colleagues and call them by 1st names! This is INDIAN show!!!!

Saakshi's character is not like she could walk around calling Sameer by his 1st name what is he her P.A or a bestie? Please enlighten me.

I agree with everythng you said except from the jodi bit... because for me Saakshi has to grow as a character inorder to match up with Arjun.

She cant just walk into the show do a handshake and go I LOVE YOU HOTTIE ARJUN... and where Arjun sits and smiles at her NO!!!! NO WAY I would accept that thing!...

anyways thank you for the support😊
funkylicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanakhan.khan16

agree wid u der wer lots of bloopers lagta hai cvs ko badi jldi hai romance ki or humare mahaan ASR pata nhai kahan gayab hai do din phele itne ghuse mai the or ab mri tarah cc (cool cucumber) ban gaye hai...

shakshi is good and dng her part v.well bt she iz a journalist or maine toh aaj tak aise journalist nahi dekhe...
bolti bahot hai tats fine bt atleast kuch sensable baat kare pr nahi kuch bhi bol deti hai...

yes i want u too give the more detail analysis on the episodes😊

@Bold I completely agree dear...😉 ASR bechara CC kaise ban sakta h INDIA mai toh sardi bhi nahi h.. he should be boiling hot par pata nahi kyu he's acting as if he just had a LIQUID NITROGEN ice-cream.🤣

Saakshi's character is a little all over the place they need to fix her asap!!!!

Thank you for your support will continue soon(Next analysis)😉
funkylicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dee86

I never disliked a character more!! You may think that's cos I'm an Arisha fan, but honestly, I'm absolutely not looking forward to this pairing... Especially since they are ruining my darling Rawte to make it work! 😡

Arjun deserves better!

NO fan talks please! I cant take Arni, Ariya, or Arisha fans having a go at me or anything.. Ar cubed should not be discussed here..😆

Thanks for agreeing on  Rawte character assasination..😊
funkylicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devildiva21

superb analysis ...agree with you yr...
although sakshi's character is good but they seem to be going very fast with arakshi and just need to slow down a bit... and am really missing that angry hot brooding thoda sa rude arjun raute...

exactly...thanks for dropping in your views dear😊 means a lot to me😳
funkylicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lola123

Shruuu you are back!!

And I know that many people find Sakshi's character stupid and a little OTT...but personally speaking,I have seen a lot of people who are like that irrespective of what position they hold or whom they are in front of!
What she should be is different from what she is...
She SHOULD BE cordial and professional but she IS over-friendly and too chirpy.
But that is what her character is like(As in, she is like that as a person!)..
Now, I would like to say that however she IS, I would love to see her turn a bit more professional over time while Arjun sobers down on the other hand.😎
But I do agree that Arjun was quite out of character...
And about her telling Arjun that "tumhse behtar ye kaun jaan sakta hai"...that was weird but let's see what the CV's have in store regarding to that...🤓
P.S. No the music made me feel she's appearing on Shaadi.com -That is so funny🤣
P.P.S. I haven't seen today's episode so I don't know about that😕
P.P.P.S. I missed you Shru Ji🤗

Tu pehle ye bata what is OTT... m a little gawar in this matter🤣 Lila darling I have few in my life too but itne nahi, they are at least mature on what comes out of their mouth... ab ye toh sirf Character h Cvs ne usse aise banaya h...

Over friendly is not a word I would use she's more than that and dear too Chirpy? mujhe toh voh hop, skip & jump vali bachi lagti h school vali...

STOP!!!! How can you say you would like to see her turn 'A bit professional overtime' 🤣 DEAR she needs to get professional soon, and over time? what time they're on feild wrk theres no time cause of her character Arjun's character has been butchered.

I don't know the dialogue you mentioned cause this analysis was basically on the start 15minutes of the show dear..

P.S ka uttar... m serious listen carefully the music with her eyes, hair, bangles it appears to me she was shooting to be on Shaadi.com but ended up on wrong place🤣

P.P.S I haven't seen it either😆

P.P.P.S awww missed you too sweetz🤗 thank you for your POV😉