agree dat asr nt shwing rude behavior to her
lil weird
koi ni show hit hai apne liye boss
ps. chill di
tension lene ka ni dene ka rofl
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry @ mentioning fandom. That was me. Won't do that again.

But yes, they do need to tone Sakshi down a bit. She seems more of an intern than an experienced crime reporter right now. Better writing required for her, asap. And please, no inconsistency with Arjun just to make something work.
-Panda- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dee86

But yes, they do need to tone Sakshi down a bit. She seems more of an intern than an experienced crime reporter right now. Better writing required for her, asap. And please, no inconsistency with Arjun just to make something work.

I do agree to that๐Ÿ˜Š
qtpie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the great & realistic post. It sums up everything. Both the episodes were disappointing with regards to sakshi's character. Arjun was still ok. I also did not like the way Sakshi was addressing ACP Arjun as Tum & also by his first name. Come on, one can't address a stranger & to top it your boss that. Well, I guess the cvs are not really interested in working on this pair. They only want to rush on this love angle & be done with it. Sad &  disappointed. Hope this is noticed by the makers & some action taken soon, least they fall flat. Comparisons with another serial in this aspect has already started. Please cvs, DO NOT give them a chance to rejoice & make merry. ARJUN should & will always triumph. 
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sips_crazy

We al are in the same boast Shree ...i was expecting something better and it was a bummer ...

I know crime journalist who work with teh police to capture story and Sakshi is nothing like them ...

I love further analysis but i am sure u'll write what i thought yesterday & i missed todays

But still lets give Cvs time hopefully they dont do it again ...mereko sakshi Riya ka extended version lagti hai kabhi kabhi

P.S- u will get many positive responses

Exactly... my point please relate to reality a little!!!

๐Ÿ˜ณ I'll definitely continue with the analysis dear...๐Ÿ˜‰

Riya ka extended version? NO comments on that dear sorry๐Ÿ˜› wait..maybe you're right extended version?? maybe! but can't say for sure!

P.S: Thank you for your positive response๐Ÿค—
funkylicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shobhit18

@ Funkylicious: Your analysis is spot on... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I'm too not able to digest the stupidity that has been forged with the character of Saakshi... ๐Ÿ˜•

Last but not the least, I liked the NOTE that you have "chipkaoed" at the start of your post more than the post itself!! ๐Ÿคฃ

@Shobhit: Thank you for liking the analysis!๐Ÿ˜† and being concern with Saakshi's character.
๐Ÿคฃ awww thanks for liking the NOTE that was needed as these Analysis is in respect to Arjun the Show!๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm just so happy someone actually mentioning it๐Ÿ˜†
funkylicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: haruhi26

well i do agree that Saakshi kuch zyaada hi tha in these two episodes, but i'm sincerely hoping , like i've said a lot in other posts since yesterday, that maybe once the novelty of new member gets over, then Gorky and the writers would surely tone down her chirpiness a bit, and we'd see back our old Arjun back, the angry man who scolds anyone even a minister, who very rarely is funny, and very rude๐Ÿ˜Š

Waitt!!!!! Forget Saakshi for a second where did the angry young man go aka ACP Arjun S Rawte go?? Did he just went invisible in thin air or what??

How could the Cvs forget about the dept of Arjun's character??? ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Chirpiness and toning it down? I really don't want to comment on that! I had seen SBS/SBB sometime last week and Mrunal looked Chirpy exactly the same way. I'm not blaming her or her behaviour but I'm saying 'Did these Cvs not actually concentrated on her role?' 'Maybe they just asked her to act as she is which wont be her fault as she's just doing her job.'

P.S: I'm not blaming an individual for being something they are, but I'm pointing out did the CVs actually wanted to potray her role that way or they had something else in mind??? cause I'm lost!
funkylicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhoomi.s

You know, while I'm a huge fan of the show, I really do not like the characterization of the NL at all!! Thanks for writing this, cos I swear this was what was going on in my mind as I was watching the show. You should definitely put this on forum32.

ASR is a flawed man, a haunted man. He can't and shouldn't have to deal with dippy girls. If Sakshi is to be the lead, then she needs to be strong, witty, mature, not this 'bubbly' person. He can't be healed with a smile or have normal 'trip-fall-catch' sequences with flying dupattas. That would be sacrilegious!! ASR needs someone to match him, someone to be the Irene Adler to his Sherlock Holmes. In fact, Rathore seems to be the kind of guy who'll cherish a girl like Sakshi, but that's another story, so I'll desist.

I was really annoyed with the whole addressing by first name thing as well! WTH!! These are senior officers in an Indian police setting. Professional decorum naam ki koi cheez hoti hai ya nahin?

I don't why, but for the first time, I felt Aisha is better with Arjun if Sakshi is the alternative, honestly. At least, there's some complexity there. And chemistry is something that a good actor can bring forth in an instant, so I trust Shaleen and Sheetal won't let us down. As of this moment, I'm Team Arisha. So there, CVs!!

There need to be some changes asap, IMO. This is not what I want for our darling, tormented, man-with-a-broken-heart ASR...

First of all thank you for posting your opinion in here, I shall definitely post this on Forum32 dear.

I'm sorry I wont call her character 'BUBBLY' its a little annoying to see a Child being opposite to Arjun for now๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly my point Professionalism people? If you can't say Sir, please say Mr Rathore.. I was a little stunt when she said 'HI SAMEER'.. what is he her college friend or neighbour?

I'm sorry dear no fan calling here!!! No comments about Arisha's future or past but yeah if you ever compare characterization then Aisha's CHARACTER has the dept and mystery to it from day one.

While Saakshi as Character (doesnt matter who's playing the role) is inappropriate, insensible and annoying. why? Because to me it looks like she came into the office by HOPING, SKIPPING and JUMPING.

I just want Cvs to look into the character deeply right now.
funkylicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: haruhi26

Yep Prava i also think the same thing, remember how when Aisha had entered, many had argued the way she talked with Arjun, with Shree and Chotu...
well i guess the same thing will happen with Saakshi, once they get over trying to force us to like them, then slowly they'd develop her character...
well at least i'm hoping so๐Ÿ˜‰

We are not comparing their entries here ladies its the Character.

If we ever compare Aisha's character then through my eyes I think Aisha had to yell on Arjun the very first day because it was her job. Arjun had blown up her mission.

My analysis arent Biased at all... I dont have any favourites here I'm here only for ARJUN one main Character that binds the show.

@bold
I disagree here Tina di, but sometimes 1st impression is very much needed in Character judgement don't you think? If they show Saakshi's character to deepen with Arjun's personal case then its not going to work I mean it might but it wont be much realistic you see.

The Character of Saakshi is just being forced onto us like 'Now take her in, you guys wanted romance here it is' it seems like that to me.

Developing Characters is definitely done after a few episodes, but a basic character outline should have been drawn in respect to Saakshi's character as her entry was all over the place.

funkylicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: naughtykittyyy

agrdd 100% agrd...wht a post trulyy its a bang on 1...

aftr lots of mess wid leadng cpl..i hv a high hope wid dis new cpl..bt dis time cv's ruinng it ...whr s dat cop?? whrs dat bang on persona who attrcts evry 1...whrs he...dis arjun is a dfrnt 1 whyy ...
dey jst md him like dis 2 prtray sakshi like dis...i dnt want it like dis wayy...yess i wana chrpygirl like her ..bt whts dis ...lots of time hr scns dsnt mk any snce... i feel cv's 4get dat dey prtrt a bubly girl in da show of arjun which shows some detectv officls of grade1 rank ...not in jst collge gng buddys gang...so a bubly grade 1 ofcr n a bubly cllg girl dfntlyyy sm difrnc...bt cv's messd all...i realyy wan arakshi moments bt in a logocal way ...hope soon dey tk sm chngs in her chcrtr n an give sm logocal arakshi moments 

Thank you for the positive reply...๐Ÿ˜Š

I soo agree with you๐Ÿ˜Š They need a little reality check here๐Ÿ˜†