Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Very good analysis πŸ‘
I agree with almost everything u said, Arjun was totally out of character today cuz he used to scold Riya & even Aisha but he hasn't said anything to Sakshi weird:/ Some of the things she says are unnecessarily like when Arjun was sitting in the car honestly it was a serious situation but she's joking around. The CV's should work more on her character!

If u have Facebook then u should defo write to the PH on their page that they should not change Arjun like that but they need to change Sakshi a bit I really hope she has a past too cuz it doesn't make sense that she's smiling 24x7 and is a member of ETF!!
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prava55663

looks like the old gang is back in the forum..

welcome guys...

awww thank you prava great to see you after so long... will b waiting for your reply dear   πŸ€—
funkylicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leki

Well said Shru... Great analysis... felt the same... Post this in Forum32 nd let them knw...

Will post it tomorrow dear... thanks for the support   πŸ€—
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: funkylicious

Thank you dear..
Cvs Jo dikha rahe h voh galat hai... if you all allow me to do further analysis of the same episode then I will tell you all exactly what I felt.. with that episode hehe...

I am so happy all of u's agreeing with me kahi voh jhoota hi sahi Kyuu na ho I felt good thank u for the response πŸ€—

We al are in the same boast Shree ...i was expecting something better and it was a bummer ...

I know crime journalist who work with teh police to capture story and Sakshi is nothing like them ...

I love further analysis but i am sure u'll write what i thought yesterday & i missed todays

But still lets give Cvs time hopefully they dont do it again ...mereko sakshi Riya ka extended version lagti hai kabhi kabhi

P.S- u will get many positive responses
Shobhit18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Funkylicious: Your analysis is spot on... πŸ‘πŸΌ
I'm too not able to digest the stupidity that has been forged with the character of Saakshi... πŸ˜•

Last but not the least, I liked the NOTE that you have "chipkaoed" at the start of your post more than the post itself!! πŸ€£
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well i do agree that Saakshi kuch zyaada hi tha in these two episodes, but i'm sincerely hoping , like i've said a lot in other posts since yesterday, that maybe once the novelty of new member gets over, then Gorky and the writers would surely tone down her chirpiness a bit, and we'd see back our old Arjun back, the angry man who scolds anyone even a minister, who very rarely is funny, and very rude😊
bhoomi.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know, while I'm a huge fan of the show, I really do not like the characterization of the NL at all!! Thanks for writing this, cos I swear this was what was going on in my mind as I was watching the show. You should definitely put this on forum32.

ASR is a flawed man, a haunted man. He can't and shouldn't have to deal with dippy girls. If Sakshi is to be the lead, then she needs to be strong, witty, mature, not this 'bubbly' person. He can't be healed with a smile or have normal 'trip-fall-catch' sequences with flying dupattas. That would be sacrilegious!! ASR needs someone to match him, someone to be the Irene Adler to his Sherlock Holmes. In fact, Rathore seems to be the kind of guy who'll cherish a girl like Sakshi, but that's another story, so I'll desist.

I was really annoyed with the whole addressing by first name thing as well! WTH!! These are senior officers in an Indian police setting. Professional decorum naam ki koi cheez hoti hai ya nahin?

I don't why, but for the first time, I felt Aisha is better with Arjun if Sakshi is the alternative, honestly. At least, there's some complexity there. And chemistry is something that a good actor can bring forth in an instant, so I trust Shaleen and Sheetal won't let us down. As of this moment, I'm Team Arisha. So there, CVs!!

There need to be some changes asap, IMO. This is not what I want for our darling, tormented, man-with-a-broken-heart ASR...
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: haruhi26

well i do agree that Saakshi kuch zyaada hi tha in these two episodes, but i'm sincerely hoping , like i've said a lot in other posts since yesterday, that maybe once the novelty of new member gets over, then Gorky and the writers would surely tone down her chirpiness a bit, and we'd see back our old Arjun back, the angry man who scolds anyone even a minister, who very rarely is funny, and very rude😊

BINGO!!

definitely it's cv's strategy...they are creating the hypeπŸ˜†
funkylicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: DuttaSweetheart

I<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> know u r straight & u'd know I'm too coz we both got the hots for a certain Mr Arjun Rawte but if u were here in front of me I'd give u a tight hug & an even tighter kiss! bang,Bang,Bang,On!Post!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am joining you in the cry,"Kahaan hain humaara Arjun Suryakant Rawte"?😭😭😭What have you done to him,CVs?</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kuch bhi parosoge kya in the name of Love Track? Kuch Bhi?😲You created one of the most iconic character in recent times in Telly world.What on earth has happened to you now?😭</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks,Shru.Much needed! Pls post it on Forum32,dear😊</font>

Yaar ofcourse I am straight I only like guys/ Arjun lolzzz jokes apart ok...

A big hug to you dearie... I just want to say don't cry but fight for Arjun Suryakant Rawte. if not for him then at least his character that made us fall in love instantly.

You're absolutely right kuch bhi parsoge aur hum sehan karege no way... we have to fight for it by reaching our feedbacks to the cvs...

thank u for supporting me and I'll post it on Forum32 in few hours.
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prava55663

BINGO!!

definitely it's cv's strategy...they are creating the hypeπŸ˜†

Yep Prava i also think the same thing, remember how when Aisha had entered, many had argued the way she talked with Arjun, with Shree and Chotu...
well i guess the same thing will happen with Saakshi, once they get over trying to force us to like them, then slowly they'd develop her character...
well at least i'm hoping soπŸ˜‰