Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

An AsYa OS : HERO

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hey all the lovely people,

Its a boring laxy sunday, and by now you all must know my subday routine " write something about AsYa. Yes here is presenting another OS. Its something i imagined and hoplessly dream about these days. Embarrassed .
Enjoy

It's been two days Asad heard her mirthful voice, zoya a person who spread sunshine into his frozen world, was quite now. He hated himself for breaking her the news of her fathers death, she had cried and prayed endlesly till she passed out.

Hurt and pain and loss came along with the package of life,nobody could escape it but Asad writhed in agony seeing zoya in such a state, he could only console her with a few words, but words werent enough, she needed time, for time healed wounds better than ever. He had left her alone for two long agonizing days, he longed to see her, hear her voice but only a closed door stared at him.

He had tried to stay away from her, listening to his mind rather than his heart. But all his defense shattered when zoya annouced on the dinner table like a zombie, "that she was going back to US".

Asad had never imagined such a moment would ever come, how could she leave him, his home. He spent the whole day preparing to confront her and convince her not to leave. He acted like a leashed lion growling and prowling on anybody disturbing him. He couldnt wait to be home and talk to her.

He reached home and found his mother n sister leaving for an urgent shopping for zoya, as she had a morning flight tomorrow. Asad's spirit and hope shattered on the doorstep. The words registered on his heart and it was unacceptable. Every thought of confession was down the drain Asad walked robotically to his room.

"no i wont talk to her" , he talked to himself and convinced himself to ignore and Forget her. "yes Asad tumhe Zoya ko bhoolna hi hoga, its difficult i know, but ye karna hi hoga, because agar zoya yehi chahti hai tou mey yehi karoon ga, i only want to see her happy" he resolved to stay out of her life and way till the next morning.

----

Asad sat on the terrace gripping his guitar, he always played guitar to destress his mind. But today his mind could not think of a tune nor did his fingers itch to strum. He stared ahead into the moonlight night when Zoya walked in with his mug of steaming coffee. She handed it to him and he took without a word as was their routine.
She sat down next to him.
He was resolved to ignorre her, but a few moments of her magical voice and presence wouldnt hurt, he thought.

"Thank you Mr khan, app ne meri bht help ki, app k ehsan mey zindagi bhar nahi bhoolon gi", she said.
"and i am sorry meri wajah se app ko bht pareshani hui.." her voice broke down she was teary now and voice was hoarse, she held back her tears and said " i am leaving tomorrow Mr Khan, i wish mere pas koi wajah hoti rukne k liye but anyways ...its fine i have to go " saying this she stood up to leave.

f**k the resolution, he had to take a chance, it was do or die for him, he couldnt bear the thought of life without her, confession was better than regret. She was his sunshine, his umbrella on a rainy day, his coat for winter, she was perfect for him. He had to admit that she affected him, she was important to him, she was his life and he wanted to live with her.
Shayad mere kehne se woh apna irada badal dein, he thought.

He started singing and strummed his guitar and words flowed out which described his feelings ...

"Would you run,
And never look back?
Would you cry,
If you saw me crying?
would you save my soul, tonight?
Would you tremble,
If I touched your lips?
Would you laugh?
Oh please tell me this.

Zoya froze in her tracks, Asad was singing, for whom?? Mee ??? Whhhyy? She listened to his voice as if it might be the last time...

He continued,

"I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away."

She was mesmerized by his voice the slow intensity mirrored the passion held up in him.

"Would you swear,That you'll always be mine?
Or would you lie?
Would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care...You're here, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.
I caaan be your Heerooo zoyaa..."

wait did he say Zoyaa??
Whaaat was he confessing his love, a million questions that had came up crashed down on the floor when she saw Asad standing with his armd open. He loved me and wants me to Stay.
Tears rolled down her cheeks and she ran to hug him.

he calmed her down, and wiped her tears and said "i am an ass Zoya, i should have said this ages ago " i LOVE YOU ZOYA" and smilled his rare billon dollar smile.

" mere Mr Khan ko kch mat kahiye app" she snuggled deeper into him.

" Mr Khan ki chamchi", he snorted.

"Itne jokes arahe hain appko , she said pushing him away.

"Its called Zoya Asad Ahmed khan ki sohbat ka asar" he replied looking straight into her eyes.

She turned red hearing her name from Asad it was sooo surreal for her, her jahapanh Mr Bond had proposed her by singing a song and now he was bantering with her. She was the luckiest girl on earth tonight, for she had gotten Asad, her only dua fullfilled that also so unpredictably. She smiled and held his hand and said " Asad Ahmed Khan you are my only dua and God filfilled it tonight thanks for opening up and including me in your life, I Love you Too.

So guys how was it??? Sorryy for the font and errors cux its my first mobile update.

Everything from rock to Chappal is accepted.

Do hit the like button if you liked it and i reallly really apppreciate COMMENTS.

The following 188 member(s) liked the above post:

Sukuchaklaila889ReyaPMsweety3773Anakaira93dawn08arshirulezash12Uni-Qlifeantfaira-a-9-zshivangi1112haro170luvasyaStarshinajaya2014121315nia.dharNeeluaaro2009betelgeusenilorinaEvalinamottalimalar3DannyelaMayaB5anoogna.jaldewdrops27sucker4arhiluvLuxCalramishafarihaanushka30SATD06SWAN123jdotsAphroditejinelle20sanjana39Aditi_sweetieday_lilyBellaKarhifandebishaheerdiwaniBajaj.rbWorkerBMemoriesDieHardjanestone6Curiousmindkajenvirmanvarshificatrahulbaba...SankaDevi...aarundhatigarimaksgianer_alksKaBhiQHAsYahiraarifMysteryLoveIPKKND_PyaarAsya6shobakvZoyaAsadKhansaku19MishkaForever-Patakha-Guddi-Geet_HabenazcutejerrypinkksbindasssIndidesinishithasharmaAblazed_Enigma-cyndu-asya04Jassiegmuskaan17rocksAjuzangelAmina...AmayaasakshiAkandygroverEkPagliLadki-Anji-Ena292akapilvudaytharaniiiLuvYellowKaya13shonajainswati-89-GrilledCheese-booksfreak07Eternal1234cutestar12butterfly7nihamrmkajal620Piya.Deternalasha.Suhasini.irock321nikki.171Lost_Somewherecutie cutesJULIELjazmeenFimmyAdorableTrouble-Fizzi-princeegoyalTANVI_SEXYrads73937surita12LilAppleAsyalovermehak06ksenRarepearlEnchantresssophie420-Raj-syazaibrahimlourel24Madame_Noddystarstellielife4me-khaleesi-giee..Mellifluous..NAVI55delena_anopamaMissSparkling--Mirage--_sweetannu_starsanjanaPriziCeondaisydee425bewakoofLadkienrique-Shormi-PhoenixRadarGurmeet4DrashtiK.Ahm..juhi..Maaneet099rendezvousvin-Yaz-Rach.amruta04milinda.shreyzcrazy4KASH_AR-Laiba--ScarletRose-GroverAddictzan101freya123.Kiran.GulaaboDiVirgoneenabinu-ElmoFuj-Aisha.KarjunpurvixoNithiya95SaraliciousLittleDhampir.Saima-SyedMILII_BAKSHIviya.mallik4evachicksoupGoodyTwoShoes_Mickey_-MitwaIshqPe-MisHumptyDumptySHERLOCKed_shreya11mehra-Mrinalini---Mahima--_Oishi_MysticRiverSurishshanakyasharan

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Appii you wrote this? :O nooo!!!

Ohh my my my my my my!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

This was so dreamyyy! Apppii you wrote it seriously?

Well yeaa you only can write it, cause sari dopehar 'Appko yaad naa meri aayii, kissi se abb kya kehnaa?!' 

This was sooo beautiful Heart 

i loved it. yes because it was my fav song Hug Embarrassed but then most of it was Asad Ahmed Khan was singing, he proposed ohh my my my! Day Dreaming 

And am all smiling like this, cause of the OS

Thanks you Appi, what a way to end the day Embarrassed 

And and and 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 07 April 2013 at 10:31am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MysteryLoveAsya6cutejerry-Patakha-Guddi-Kaya13Ena292kandygroverAmayaastarstellieprincess101bewakoofLadkiblueflameschicksoupSurish

starsanjana IF-Rockerz
starsanjana
starsanjana

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Patakha-Guddi-starstellieblueflameschicksoup

_Ridz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ridz_
_Ridz_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
res

unres... haww sabu darling.. this was a surprise...Embarrassed i so loved it.. AsYa's confession...hayeee...i so want this happen in the show soonish.. loved ittt.. awesome

Edited by RiDz_rox - 07 April 2013 at 10:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blueflamesprincess101chicksoup

LittleDhampir. IF-Sizzlerz
LittleDhampir.
LittleDhampir.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Great OSClapClap
You portrayed the inner turmoil of Asad's heart so nicely
and AsYa confessing their love for each otherDay Dreaming

Edited by -DEATHmusic- - 07 April 2013 at 10:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueflames

Madame_Noddy IF-Dazzler
Madame_Noddy
Madame_Noddy

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
This OS is just AWESOME!!!!! Oh i wish asad did this in the serial too...Day Dreaming

blueflames

asyaforlife IF-Dazzler
asyaforlife
asyaforlife

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Its beautiful. 

Great work dear!

blueflames

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
nice Big smile i am desperate to see their confession in QH.

blueflames

Go to top