Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hello guys, I am here with an OS. I don't write much except when I have lots of time so here I am today. Please read and let me know how it is. I am really sorry if its a total waste of your time Ouch Its no way close to other great one shots out there but hope its not very bad either. Do like/comment if you like it.

I, Miss Farooqi oops Mrs Asad Ahmed Khan, am sitting in Mr Khan's room, on Mr Khan's bed, with ghunghat covering my face waiting for my Akdu husband to come in. Its our Suhaagraat tonight. I must say this Akdu Khan is late for everything – late in falling in love, late in realizing his love, late in expressing his love, late in proposing and now late for his first night as well !!!

So, sitting here all alone and having nothing to do, I started remembering the day on which he proposed me for marriage. It was one week before today and was the day I was supposed to go back to Newyork forever.

------------------ooo-------------------

We all learnt the horrible truth of my ammi's murder and abbu's true colors last month. Now, my so called abbu and his wife are rotting in jail. My mission of finding abbu finally was over and it was time for me to go back.

I really did not want to go back. This had become my house and phuphi, najma and Mr Khan my family. Mr Khan...this name is enough to make my heart beat fast. I had long realized that I am in love with him. If my smartness if anything to go by, I am sure Mr Khan loves me as much. But he never confessed or indicated anything of that sort. I was more than disappointed with that. I was frustrated and did not want to continue this host-guest game anymore. So, I have decided to go back unless Mr Khan confesses his love and asks me to stay back.

That day was the day of my travel and nothing had happened so far. Mr Khan did not say/do anything to stop me yet and I was very depressed. I was doing some last minute packing when Mr Khan came to my room and knocked on the door. I turned around and saw him. His eyes were bloodshot red and oozed out pain, presumably coz of lack of sleep and/or a lot of crying. My heart went out to him and my eyes moistened automatically seeing him like that.

I could not help but think how dumb and foolish he is. Why couldn't he just say it and get it over with. Can't he see in my eyes that I love him too?? Apparently, he does not. In that moment, I realized that not just him but I was also acting stupid. I know I love him, I know he loves me and still I was planning to go back. Like which smart person in this world does that. So, I decided then that I will give Mr Khan time till we reach airport to confess. If nothing happens by then, I would just slap him first and then say I love him.

I switched back my thoughts to Mr Khan and saw him opening his mouth finally as if he badly wanted to say something. I was ecstatic, over joyed and my heart started dancing in anticipation of his confession. I thought, finally Akdu Khan ko akal aa gaya.

He: "Miss Farooqui, I have been meaning to say this for past few days. I want to tell you that...that...love you so much...errr...I mean Ammi and Najma love you so much and you are family to them. They cannot see you go back and are in a broken state now. Also..also...Ayaan, Nikhat and Nuzhat love you and miss you. Ayaan is very depressed that his friend Mona is leaving. And...and...Humeira is all alone now and needs you here. And..and...I...I love...errr...I love my family so much and I cannot see them like this. So, I...I...will you...shall we..err...I would like to ask if you will marry me and stay here with us forever?"

I was dumbstruck. Just dumbstruck. Should I rejoice that he finally proposed me or should I feel angry that it was the most awful proposal ever. Who on this earth proposes a girl that they love like this!! Such pathetic excuses. Why cant he just say he loves me. I felt anger rise within me and I wanted to punch him in his face. Any other girl would have said a big No but I would say yes. Why. Because I love him more than anything and want to be with him all my life. But I made a huge resolution to give him a hard time on our first night for this stupid proposal act of his and take revenge for this humiliation. I saw him waiting for my answer

Me: "Well Mr Khan...no..i would never want to marry you"

His face showed dejection instantly

Me: "but.."

He looked at me expectantly on my 'but'

Me: "but I love Phuphi, Najma, Ayaan, Nikhat, Nuzhat and my little sister Humeira so much that I can do anything for their happiness. So, my answer is Yes. Yes Mr Khan, I would marry you"

With that I turned around and went away hiding my happiness.

After that our Nikhah date was finalized to be on a day exactly one week from then and everyone was very very happy. Things were hectic with visa extension, Nikhah shopping and all and Mr Khan and myself did not talk much during those days. Things were more than awkward between us and we stuttered and stammered a lot. However, we did have a zillion eyelocks. Finally we said Qubool hai to each other this morning.

------------------ooo-------------------

I jolted out of my yaadon ki baarat when I felt someone removing ghungat from my face. I saw Mr Khan in front of me with a tender...no...a stern look!!! I stuffed the rest of the pizza slice in my mouth which I was eating secretly under my ghunghat. I quickly got up and gave him a silly grin with my pizaa full mouth. This sudden movement of mine made my ghunghat fall down completely. This time, he gave a shocked expression which quickly changed to an unbelieving expression. I looked down at me and I guess that he is shocked to see me in jeans and shirt on our first night.

He continued to glare down at me as if asking me for an explanation. I gulped down pizza quickly and started

Me: What Mr Khan?

He indicated me towards my dress and raised his eyebrows

Me: Err...this...see the sharara that I was wearing was heavy and I was feeling irritated wearing it all day. So, I thought I would change to something more comfortable. See, how comfortable this jeans and shirt are. You don't know but these are the most comfy clothes ever. Moreover, so easy to wear and easy to remove...

He widened his eyes the moment I said remove

Me: Err...I am not talking about removing them now...err...I mean tonight...no no...don't misunderstand me Mr Khan...I have no intention whatsoever to remove them tonight...

His expression changed to a slightly amusing one and I mentally smacked myself for making a fool of myself yet again. He slowly shifted his gaze away from me to his bed and his face expression changed to a frown again. He started scratching his forehead and neck and I knew something is wrong. I followed his gaze and noticed my empty pizza box on bed and also bread crumb pieces from pizza all over the bed. I got horrified, quickly ran and threw the box to a corner and dusted off the bed and turned to him

He again has this stern look asking an explanation

Me: sorry Mr Khan for that but you see I had no choice. I was waiting here for you like forever and I was tired with all Nikhah stuff and was feeling hungry. Being a smart person, I had saved some pizza yesterday and hid it in your cupboard so I can eat today. You see its important to keep myself energized for tonight..

He gave me full attention when I said 'energized for tonight'

Me: Err...not tonight...I mean not just for tonight but every night...

Now his expression changed into a more interesting one when I said 'every night'

Me:err...i mean every day and night you see..in general...

He gave out a small laugh at my stupid blabbering and slowly came closer to me, cupped my face with his hands and pulled me into a soft kiss. I felt my heart exploding and my whole body shivering. Unknowingly, my eyes welled up and tears started flowing, I suppose khushi ke aansoo. He broke the kiss and looked at me tenderly. Concerned about my tears, he softly wiped them off with his knuckles and asked "Zoya, kya hua?". I simply looked into his eyes and said "I love you Asad". I saw his eyes well up instantly at this and this time he took me into a never wanting to let go kiss.

I woke up next morning with a bright smile. I am in Mr Khan's room, on his bed, next to him just like my first night in this house. My smile grew wider looking at him sleeping peacefully. But suddenly I frowned remembering that he still did not say I love you to me. My resolution to give him a hard time on our first night has gone down the drain. 

While I am busy planning how to make him say those words, I saw him open his eyes slightly, look at me with all the love in the world, pull me close, wrap me in his arms, give a kiss on my forehead and go back to sleep with content and slight smile on his face. My frown immediately got replaced with smile and I hugged him tight and went back to sleep.

I my dream I heard Asad saying 'I love you Zoya'.

okay. Thats it guys. Sincerely hope it isn't a very bad read. Have a nice day!

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21laila889ReyaPMMayaB5mottalimalar3nilorinaEvalinaramishafarihaprincessradhikakath1janestone6swarobi1pinkkscosminabindasssnihamrmkohli4everbutterfly7sakshiA-Prinky--krrish-Gudduluvsksenrosamale-Fizzi-FimmykaussarLost_Somewherelife4me-Shormi-enriquedaisydee425gieeGroverAddictzan101crazy4KASH_ARfreya123DreAMisHumptyDumptyMereMahiyaa.Surish

janestone6 Senior Member
janestone6
janestone6

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
ROFL Like who wears jeans on their first night. Zoya will never change she badly wanted to hear those words. So she comes up with weird stuff.ROFL

I see this happening in the serial if Asad Ahmed Khan doesn't say those words. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cosminacrazy4KASH_ARviya.mallik4evaMisHumptyDumpty

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
lovely OS Dear.. the hardest to get "i love you"... very Asad Zoya type.. you wrote it very nicely.. it's not at all a waste of my time.. thoroughly enjoyed it.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viya.mallik4eva

nihamrm Goldie
nihamrm
nihamrm

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
heyy!!!
that was such a cute os 
god Asad proposal *facepalm* and zoya saying a yes to it ??
well louve makes people do such stuff 
lol she wore jeans and a top on her suhaagraat and her reasons to it is they are so comfy and easy to remove( now dont blame me or asad for thinking dirty)
and being energized that did the job of cracking me up 
its a nice one

viya.mallik4eva

akap Goldie
akap
akap

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
ClapTat was simply awesome.

viya.mallik4eva

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Very nice!
I liked the comedic touch LOL

viya.mallik4eva

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Excellent piece of literature! Keep piquing my interest !

viya.mallik4eva

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
howww cute Day Dreaming
n miss farooki will never change LOL

viya.mallik4eva

Go to top