Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Alcohol Kills & Then Kills Again... (Page 2)

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Amazing post! I've become a fan of ur detailed analysis:) Exactly expressed my thoughts..
The episode was  emotional.. felt bad for the boy.. 
About Sakshi, the less said the better... lol! I don't understand what are the CVs upto?she is so stupid dt it's not even funny! what was dt joke she made abt Arjun when he was investigating inside the car?? I didn't get dt clearly.. but dts simply not the way to talk abt an IPS officer man! she has no respect even for his rank and designation! i felt offended there..I wud say insensitive piece of writing..Angry Her acting is also quite poor.. But i guess it's all in the trp's.. as long as they pour in who cares abt logic! sadConfused
Shaleen.. hmmm.. i think he is the best in the lot rite now in the TV world.. there's  a certain intelligent glint in his eyes.. which makes him the best choice 4 the role.. he is like a perfect intellectual gentleman... both on and off screen..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfan-Carrie-

bhoomi.s Senior Member
bhoomi.s
bhoomi.s

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I couldn't watch the episode cos I was so disappointed with Sakshi and Arjun's non-reaction to her chirpiness yesterday. But it seems like a good one, so I'll catch it sometime this week. Thanks!

p.s. Is it just me, or does AriSha seem like a better prospect now? I never thought I would say this, but Sheetal and Shaleen are such amazzing actors that I'm more interested in their characters now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bright_star89Meself-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meself

It indeed was an emotional episode. A student who perhaps would have a bright went astray. But then he couldn't be blamed entirely for it.

Sometimes back there had been a similar case to a family we knew. Their son had similarly taken to set things right himself and ended up dead in a police encounter. So todays episode somehow took me back there. 

Heart went out to the boy.But it wasn't as if he had lost his father.There was still hope to regain his father's presence back in his life.Sadly he wasted it away in blind angerOuch
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prava55663

Amazing post!!!

thanks dearSmile Good to see u.
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliya_begh

Analysis post;)
mujhe lagta hai aj ka epi b revenge he tha..jaise kal ka tha..kal ek father ne apni beti ke pyar me murder kiya..aur revenge uske lover ne liye aur aj ek son ne revenge liye father ke liyeOuch
basically iss wk ke cases ka main focus revenge for loved one's tha.

This week was dedicated to Parent-Child love & loss I think.Very emotionally charged,AliyaSmile
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Lovely post ZubyWink
well i loved that special part dedicated to Shaleen, i wouldnt mind join you in the Psych wardLOLWink
and well about Saakshi, give her and the CVs some time, it's not that easy to get close to ArjunWink
and well as for him scolding her, i would like to point out that Saakshi never was Arjun's junior, as such he doesnt really have the right to scold her, i mean maybe nahLOL
but he can definitely just ignore her, like he did when he was angry with RiyaConfused
and finally i think the CVs will surely tone down her personality a bit, let's wait and seeWink

But Tina kuch toh bol hi sakte the,ACP sir? It was as if he was getting affected by her & all.Very hard to digest thatConfused But Shaleen's blue shirt did its usual wondersDay Dreaming And those expressions? La jawaab!Clap Haye!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimi2609

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naughtykittyyy

agn a awsm analyss dr ...spclyy ur 3rd n 2nd last para echod my hreat n codition both...exmm aa rahe hay yet may mera total time arjun ke piche hi jaa raha hay..6pm star utsav mein  kalki devi's cae ws apprd ariya arni ne dimag hi ghuma dia firse.den no now 2days epi ufff im dd...bt 3rd epi kab thaa i dn konw gv me da info..plzzz arjun is jst embdd in me godd...books open karke vi usko hi sochti hoon...koy article yaa email check karne jati hoon to vi  fingrs arjun forum hi type karna chahte hay...pahele vi kuch shows dekhe hayy ...weeknd show hone ke bawajood mr.malhotras charisma kill mee yess he kill me...

now on ur analyss ur wright sreetu n sakshi scn thora odd to tha bt dat ws used onlyy 4 comic relf nthng els...bt im missng my rudi cop so muchh.

May mein exams hain aur yeh hain meri preparation!Ouch ACP ne kya kiya, kya kaha, kidhar gaye! Uff! Kya hoga mera?CryCryCry

Thanks for agreeing with me dear.Felt bad a bitOuch
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sips_crazy

Awesome Post Zuby !!
Its Shaleen all teh way and ofcourse regarding ayesha ..bang on i hope they develop her character more ..
Reg Sakshi - exactly same thoughts as yours

thanks for the comments dearEmbarrassed Waiting for ur analysis on Forum32Smile

Go to top