India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Alcohol Kills & Then Kills Again...

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
What an emotionally wrenching episode!Ouch Precious lives lost to alcohol.Sadly all too common & staple of daily news.
Two young bright engineering students lose their golden future all due to an addictive habit of an unscrupulous woman.
Two sets of parents will live through hell for the rest of their lives.I don't feel any sympathy for the likes of Anjana.As the lovelyAyesha said,Poetic Justice!

Still Roshan was an intelligent kid.He could have tried to overturn the case against his father.Maybe spoken to the right people, build a campaign against the Malhotras.It hasn't been unheard of.Taking matters in his own hands did not serve any further purpose to himself or his poor parents.A belligerent thoughtless action.Sad!Ouch

Shaleen, Shaleen Enough,dude! Show mercy to the poor female heart.Day DreamingAttitude,Charisma & Power was oozing in dollops throughout the episode!Embarrassed It is a huge job to bring back the heart rate to normal after each Arjun episode!Today was just too much.Broken Heart
His interrogation of Ajay was a true Rawte moment! CoolThe way he blasted Ajay about the rote testimony of the earlier accident case was a treat to watch!Clap And then his confrontation with Roshan was a right mix of empathy for the child & his righteous sense of justice for the victim.There is something so deep & profound about those eyes!Day Dreaming
I think I am going to spend the rest of my life in some Psych Ward if this man is allowed to have his way with me!Ouch

Rathore played the ETF chief like it should be played.Loved his interrogation of the driver in jail.Thumbs UpHe always needs his pretty Ayesha by his side,na? Iraada kya hain Rathore Sir?WinkLOL

Ayesha was a thorough professional all through the investigation.Like Shaleen, Shital too speaks volumes through her eyes.Those are real actors.Those who can convey so much through their silence.StarStarStar

Didnt appreciate Shree & Chotu's goofy act today.Stern SmileThese two usually display a ceratin amount of decorum while in the thick of cases & their lovely banter is always in keeping with the situation they find themselves in.But not this time.

Which brings me to the grouse of the day.

A young woman was mauled under a running car & the ace journalist finds it in herself to grin, banter & joke around minutes after witnessing her mutilated body? ConfusedWas this the time to nudge & make eyes at the lead detective & display her very gifted set of dentures?
I understand people like in the armed forces & journalists who witness bloodbaths everyday of their lives develop a certain sense of detachment so as to hold on their sanity.But shouldn't a line been drawn at indifference & emotional detachment? That much less respect for the dead? ConfusedShree & Chotu too were in it today.Ouch
But enough said about her.Here on I am going to ignore this character completely.No more from me on her.Smile

But I know audiences would have loved her picking on Arjun.So if creatives continue with such a characterisation then ignoring wouldn't be possible much longer.I may have to bid Arjun good bye coz I am beginning to see changes in Arjun already.I fully expected him to reprimand her at several places today staying true to his nature but the creatives have other agenda on mind methinks. I can't see them do this to Arjun just to keep certain love starved section of audiences happy.I'd rather take happy memories of the true Arjun Rawte with me than leave with hordes of disillusionment as happens with most shows.

It may be a blessing in disguise.He has already taken over my life in so many ways. Thinking of him 24/7, talking incessantly about him to those not interested in him, frittering away precious time at IF & Forum32,cooping up in the house on weekends fearing I might not return before 8 if I venture out thus annoying friends & family! I will have my old life back.But is it even possible?Ouch

All in all a lovely sunday.Was raining Rawte today.Three episodes in a row!Dancing Couldn't have asked for more!

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthiiibhoomi.sjemiiLuna92DesiiiDivaaakojagoryfanVarshaLuvsArjunbutterfly7bright_star89Shobhit18naughtykittyyydespicable_me..sweetchilly..Arieltabishona14MeselfPiya_MalikPayal_156Hue.SplashJeeLeZaraavidya.anandprava55663Haruhi_MoAaliya_FizzDivineDarkness

Meself IF-Rockerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged

It indeed was an emotional episode. A student who perhaps would have a bright went astray. But then he couldn't be blamed entirely for it.

Sometimes back there had been a similar case to a family we knew. Their son had similarly taken to set things right himself and ended up dead in a police encounter. So todays episode somehow took me back there. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Amazing post!!!

-Carrie-

Aaliya_Fizz IF-Sizzlerz
Aaliya_Fizz
Aaliya_Fizz

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Analysis post;)
mujhe lagta hai aj ka epi b revenge he tha..jaise kal ka tha..kal ek father ne apni beti ke pyar me murder kiya..aur revenge uske lover ne liye aur aj ek son ne revenge liye father ke liyeOuch
basically iss wk ke cases ka main focus revenge for loved one's tha.

-Carrie-

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Lovely post ZubyWink
well i loved that special part dedicated to Shaleen, i wouldnt mind join you in the Psych wardLOLWink
and well about Saakshi, give her and the CVs some time, it's not that easy to get close to ArjunWink
and well as for him scolding her, i would like to point out that Saakshi never was Arjun's junior, as such he doesnt really have the right to scold her, i mean maybe nahLOL
but he can definitely just ignore her, like he did when he was angry with RiyaConfused
and finally i think the CVs will surely tone down her personality a bit, let's wait and seeWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjun-Carrie-Hue.Splash

naughtykittyyy IF-Dazzler
naughtykittyyy
naughtykittyyy

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
agn a awsm analyss dr ...spclyy ur 3rd n 2nd last para echod my hreat n codition both...exmm aa rahe hay yet may mera total time arjun ke piche hi jaa raha hay..6pm star utsav mein  kalki devi's cae ws apprd ariya arni ne dimag hi ghuma dia firse.den no now 2days epi ufff im dd...bt 3rd epi kab thaa i dn konw gv me da info..plzzz arjun is jst embdd in me godd...books open karke vi usko hi sochti hoon...koy article yaa email check karne jati hoon to vi  fingrs arjun forum hi type karna chahte hay...pahele vi kuch shows dekhe hayy ...weeknd show hone ke bawajood mr.malhotras charisma kill mee yess he kill me...

now on ur analyss ur wright sreetu n sakshi scn thora odd to tha bt dat ws used onlyy 4 comic relf nthng els...bt im missng my rudi cop so muchh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjun-Carrie-

satanslove IF-Rockerz
satanslove
satanslove

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Awesome Post Zuby !!
Its Shaleen all teh way and ofcourse regarding ayesha ..bang on i hope they develop her character more ..
Reg Sakshi - exactly same thoughts as yours

-Carrie-

Shobhit18 IF-Dazzler
Shobhit18
Shobhit18

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Zuby, your post is splendid!! Clap

You've covered all aspects & as a result, I've nothing left to say apart from appreciating your post!! LOL

-Carrie-

Go to top