Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..tanya..

i just liked the first few mins of the epi Madhu n SS phone convo😳 then skipped the epi i was enjoying watching IPL rather than this crap😆

Um first few minuts was ok...sudden change in SS character...😕😕why he kept mum😡
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even losing interest in RishBala's relationship... aint madhu meant 2 b d strong girl types, but all she does is gives him a lecture once n then breaks down in frnt of him showing him that she still has space in her heart for him

n now that sultan is thinking about madhu in a positive way, rk is gonna kidnap her... nooo 

and seriously didnt like rk's way of talking 2 sultan on the phone, i mean WHAT BIWI??!!! the same one whom he left at the altar!!!! 

okay am gonna shut it now!!! am jus really put off this show right now
..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MaanGeet_GurTi

hello 😊

2 b honest, i hav not been watching the epi lately, jus reading updates, not liking how its going... ðŸ¥± its once again showing rk n his strength n that madhu can do NOTHING

i also read that she decides 2 giv him a second chance W*F, how can she??? after all that, the humiliation, the torture... i hav begun 2 lose interest seriously 

Wahi 🤗

haha..same here wahi me too not liking this track and Madhu's character
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thank god here at least some didn't liked the episode...or say dialogues most r praising,...

seriously except for phone convo of sulbala everything else is plain crap..including sultan coming to madhu's house
..tanya.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chrys

may be coz of Aryan or respect he has for Madhu..😕 But when he left chawl he promised paddy he will never come back there then why he agin went there that too so soon😕
AvNeil123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chrys

same here Wahi..no interest to watch the episode these days...im not happy with Madhu's character...now they are trying to spoil Sultan too

RK's repaetative dialogue making me🥱

yeah exactly, they're showing madhu as a scared cat, who cannot retaliate... she is meant 2 b the same person who stood up in front of balwant, etc etc and now in front of rk she cant do much ðŸ˜¡

yeah getting bored of it too, biwi biwi, what biwi yaar, when there is nothing left, why is he forcing her into a relationship when he was d one who brke it off, and then he says he doesnt knw what he exactly feels for madhu but just cant see her with any other guy ðŸ˜¡
..tanya.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

thank god here at least some didn't liked the episode...or say dialogues most r praising,...

seriously except for phone convo of sulbala everything else is plain crap..including sultan coming to madhu's house

those dialouges were torture and irriatating for me coz of those dialouges and Fake dance i skipped today's epi for the first time
AvNeil123 thumbnail

Wahi 🤗

haha..same here wahi me too not liking this track and Madhu's character

Partner 🤗

what happening? the show is losing its touch 
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🥱loved the first part...

i just liked the first few mins of the epi Madhu n SS phone convo😳 then skipped the epi i was enjoying watching IPL rather than this crap😆

may be coz of Aryan or respect he has for Madhu..😕 But when he left chawl he promised paddy he will never come back there then why he agin went there that too so soon😕

yup..alvida ki itani izaat😆😆
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

those dialouges were torture and irriatating for me coz of those dialouges and Fake dance i skipped today's epi for the first time

I had powercut here n i watched live tv on mobile... n all I got is crap..

for the first time I hated the episode...