Lovely episode:)

Posted: 11 years ago
well it was a very nice episode
The story about a hit and run concept, i really loved it a lot.
Two hit and run cases merged, when in the end not the first victim's parents, but the driver's son took his revenge😭
and that lady despite killing someone, she still hadnt understood that she should stop drinking😡
did she have no conscience at all😡
and loved Shree and Saakshi's scenes a lot😆
and well i sincerely dont know whether i feel Saakshi is exaggerating slightly by the way she talks with Arjun or not?
Sometimes it feels a bit too much😕
but then everyone ends up laughing 😆
and finally in the end Arjun was sarcastic with her, but still it lacked his usual rudeness😉
Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
agree today epi was awesome👏
it was a normal episode but really felt for that boy Roshan...
Sakshi i find most of her dialogues unnecessary nd the way she spoke with Arjun hmm its lik she knw him for ages nd Arjun he has mellow dwn a lot😲... this is not the way anyone expect him to react... with Sakshi alone he is lik this with others he is behaving the way he used to be... why is it so???
suspense and emotions ka perfect combo tha..

so many people looked culprits...

samjhe ya samjhaun at the end was highlight...Arjun wanting said that to sakshi...as she wanted to hear it from her!!

start was fab!
jhoola dialogue and chotu's face pe smoke...oh god he was smiling...he looked so cute..

sakshi was less in this episode...she would cover the story in the news...apart from that not much..

end toh bahauti emotional tha
Nice episode
Good story and well executed...gives a good message about drunken driving and also about rich taking advantage of the poor...Emotional to the core...felt real bad for Roshan...and yes not to forget the first victim of drunken driving, Akash...what a great loss to his parents...cant even imagine their state...the worst thing that could happen to any parent is losing their child...
The parents would prefer to die rather than seeing their child's death...really heart shattering!

Comedy element was good...loved the Shree-Sakshi dialogs about timing...

I loved many dialogs 
esp Rathod's tum dono ne milke maara hai ya phir tum akele hi itna kamine ho?
then about the mugging part from Arjun...superb observation 
Mind blowing investigation and intuitions...

Sakshi's over enthu while speaking to Arjun needs to tone down...really felt that Arjun appears softer than always just with her...is there a BG story to them? well when he reacts in a sarcastic or light way to her, it raises such doubts...may be she knows him already...and he just acts ignorant due to always I dont care attitude...since she is a crime reporter, may be she had done some covering of Roshni murder case or something...
Leaving all that aside, i loved the episode 

Hats off CVs...kudos team Arjun! and ETF
Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
Amazing story,Tina👏 Very well written episode!

Hated that woman Anjana😡 So much has happened & yet she doesn't show an iota of remorse? And whats with back to the bottle again?😲 Sorry to say but had she been alive she would killed again surely.

Super dooper episode!👍🏼
nice epi...case ws good many suspcts..wid a msg includd on drunkndrivng...end soo emotnl tha
like sree n sakshi convo..vryy funny..
sm funny momnt chotu s face,jhula 1 , rathor ramdulali, ratta 1 by hoty himslf n spclyy dat silncr 1 crackd me..she need a silncr dfntlyy
yet missng da rudi cop...i lv him da way he is ...agrd wid u...hope aftr sm epi it wl b good...bt funny moment r enjoybl...hope trp's alsoo incrsd too
Originally posted by Leki

it was a normal episode but really felt for that boy Roshan...
Sakshi i find most of her dialogues unnecessary nd the way she spoke with Arjun hmm its lik she knw him for ages nd Arjun he has mellow dwn a lot😲... this is not the way anyone expect him to react... with Sakshi alone he is lik this with others he is behaving the way he used to be... why is it so???
Yep that Roshan, he felt like his father was paying for a wrong crime, and the one who was guilty hadnt even changed at all...
and those rich people buying poor ones😡
yep he seems a bit funny lately, maybe because Saakshi isnt not his junior, so he cant shout at her like at others😕
Originally posted by prava55663

suspense and emotions ka perfect combo tha..

so many people looked culprits...

samjhe ya samjhaun at the end was highlight...Arjun wanting said that to sakshi...as she wanted to hear it from her!!

start was fab!
jhoola dialogue and chotu's face pe smoke...oh god he was smiling...he looked so cute..

sakshi was less in this episode...she would cover the story in the news...apart from that not much..

end toh bahauti emotional tha
Yep many people looked guilty, but that Ajay was just a scoundrel😡, he should have paid more😡
and yep dialogues were very good😊
Yep she was slightly less, but still her comedy was here😆
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Nice episode
Good story and well executed...gives a good message about drunken driving and also about rich taking advantage of the poor...

Comedy element was good...loved the Shree-Sakshi dialogs about timing...

few dialogs also worth mentioning 
Rathod's tum dono ne milke mara hai ya phir tum akele he itna kamine ho?
then about the mugging part from Arjun...
superb observation 
Mind blowing investigation and intuitions...

Sakshi's over enthu while speaking to Arjun needs to tone down...really felt that Arjun appears softer than always just with her...is there a BG story to them? well when he reacts in a sarcastic or light way to her, it raises such doubts...
Well i ignore all that...
and i loved the episode 
Hats off CVs
yep i feel too like there's a BG them, but why didnt Arjun recognise her then when she first came😕