Always Mine - Finally this story is in Wattpad - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
sorry double post Edited by m4manju - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -mistique-

WOOOWWW WOOOW THT Just came out of my mouth wen i read the prologue first Shilpa was malhotra then Gupta n lastaly malik hahahahhaha ..she actually ran away after her wedding ne before it this girls is something ..She is goign to return bk to Us hey bhagwaan she surprises me with her antics ..Aww my poor Armaan ha Shilpa he won't ever forget u becaz he is Armaan Mallik & she never want to meet him again crazy girl..
Armaan's prologue is interesting n tht James Bond kind of them
 lol i loved it so nw u start beleieving Armaan thst Shilpa have guts to run away after we got married hahaha..i love ur determination ARmaan u will find her n she is only ur hayyee i love u n he won't let her go so easily
 gosh such an awesome prologue i should have regretted if i have nt read this one tht is fantastic awesome by reading the prologue i am in love with this SS continue soon don't make me wait so long eagerly waiting to read next part u r an awesome writer keep it up

OMG OMG Firstly THNAK U SOO MUCH POOOπŸ€— for this comment 
I know shilpa is crazy πŸ˜› and armaan is very possessive both a deadly combination πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 
i will try to update soon πŸ˜†
Interestinggg promo n shona runaway after her marriage it is so interesting cant wait to read next part,do cont soon n thanks for the pm :)
 Hey yaar love yaaa what a concept and story litreally i had my mouth uttering one word that is wow truely yaar amazing prolouges loved it and surely i m gonna read the asya version too and now i am very excited fir this deadly combo arshπŸ˜† so plzzz update soon ill be waiting  and a big hug for uπŸ€— yaar truely amazing work loved itπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈ Edited by rakhiankita - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sweet1210

OMG OMG Firstly THNAK U SOO MUCH POOOπŸ€— for this comment 
I know shilpa is crazy πŸ˜› and armaan is very possessive both a deadly combination πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 
i will try to update soon πŸ˜†
ur welcome dr πŸ€—sure i am waiting for it πŸ˜‰Edited by -mistique- - 11 years ago
Hi!!!
I never read any of ur works before But now i'm Glad i did...
Must say u r an Amazing writer...
N this story is way too Awesome πŸ˜ƒ...
'Shilpa' which was a 'Malhotra' before became a 'Gupta' 6 months ago N now is a 'Malik' , is an interesting girl...
Ran away after her marriage , She really is one of her kind πŸ˜†...
'Armaan' who recently got married n dosn't even know where her wife ran away , seems a great character too πŸ˜‰...
He's very much possessive about 'His' things , nice...
I'm already loving this story β€οΈ...
Continue soon...
N do pm me πŸ˜Š.

congo on the new one
nice prologue
woow loved reading the prologue
cant wait for the story
different and interesting :D
congratulation :)
Originally posted by rakhiankita

Hey yaar love yaaa what a concept and story litreally i had my mouth uttering one word that is wow truely yaar amazing prolouges loved it and surely i m gonna read the asya version too and now i am very excited fir this deadly combo arshπŸ˜† so plzzz update soon ill be waiting  and a big hug for uπŸ€— yaar truely amazing work loved itπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ­οΈ

Thank u soo much πŸ€—
Originally posted by Roxxy47

Hi!!!
I never read any of ur works before But now i'm Glad i did...
Must say u r an Amazing writer...
N this story is way too Awesome πŸ˜ƒ...
'Shilpa' which was a 'Malhotra' before became a 'Gupta' 6 months ago N now is a 'Malik' , is an interesting girl...
Ran away after her marriage , She really is one of her kind πŸ˜†...
'Armaan' who recently got married n dosn't even know where her wife ran away , seems a great character too πŸ˜‰...
He's very much possessive about 'His' things , nice...
I'm already loving this story β€οΈ...
Continue soon...
N do pm me πŸ˜Š.

Thank u...Thank u...Thank u soo much and sure i will pm uπŸ˜ƒ