Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sm123

My name's sneha! 😊 I too loved veeya and rasya...and im waiting for Nandami n Gaurav in a new show too! 😊
Veeya ❀️
Rasya ❀️
Im going to miss this pair sooo much!
Cv's cheated us in both the pairs...but thankfully they made it in such a way that we atleast know that Rpr loves his Tappu and she loves him too!

snehaaa...keep visiting the forum plzzz...😊all veeyans left u know..koi nahi hai..
ya dear..we r the most cheated ones in uttaran...jinko aaj tak sirf dhoka hua hai...we watched uttaran for veeya..in 2009 ,10 n 11...12 they left...now nandish toh hai nahi...so we want rasya...woh bhi nahi dikhate...triangle toh door ki baat hai...really itni trp agar hum kisi dusre show ko dete hume kuch toh khushi milti...here its like watch show to entertain yourself...but get sad n cheated instead...total partiality with tapasya fans...jinka kiya karaya hai...hope they r punished by god...for they hurt so many ppls sentiments...😲
merryface thumbnail

Originally posted by: sm123

My name's sneha! 😊 I too loved veeya and rasya...and im waiting for Nandami n Gaurav in a new show too! 😊
Veeya ❀️
Rasya ❀️
Im going to miss this pair sooo much!
Cv's cheated us in both the pairs...but thankfully they made it in such a way that we atleast know that Rpr loves his Tappu and she loves him too!

veeya...❀️
rasya...❀️
together both...in a triangle...β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ...super hit...
merryface thumbnail
veeya with mai...😊