love veeya n rasya...

Posted: 10 years ago
miss you sooo much veeya..😭.we used to watch uttaran to watch you together...uttaran was at peak...rupali guha you spoiled r veeya...n took away the sole reason of watching this show😲...😭😡😲...tapasya fans will never forgive you...all veeya fans were humiliated n they left forum...wish they came back...ma veeya...❤️ classic veeya capture...😊

Plzz post these in Nandami/Rasya At's respectively !!!!
Originally posted by RashamiFan

will do...😊.these r there...i have made this for ppl whu r missing rasya n veeya...
Originally posted by RashamiFan

rasya fans r not visiting forum these days...monica n prajju...wer r u...n u n geets...too

rasya reunion...how long do we have to wait...cvs neither gave veeya nor rasya...uttaran cvs r so partial...yuck..😡..lovely rasya...tappu entered in nov...its april...till now no rasya...😡

Originally posted by merryface

rasya reunion...how long do we have to wait...cvs neither gave veeya nor rasya...uttaran cvs r so partial...yuck..😡..lovely rasya...tappu entered in nov...its april...till now no rasya...😡

really it has been so long...no rasya...😭
Merry, how come you forgot me?  I miss Veeya n Rasya too!!!!!!!..but im not going to expect anything from this stupid soap anymore ...its totally useless  😡 I wish Nandish, Rashami and Gurav come in a new show! It'll be great and fabulous 😊😊 😳 Edited by sm123 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sm123

Merry, how come you forgot me?  I miss Veeya n Rasya too!!!!!!!..but im not going to expect anything from this stupid soap anymore ...its totally useless  😡 I wish Nandish, Rashami and Gurav come in a new show! It'll be great and fabulous 😊😊 😳

u really took my words...btw dear i dont know your name...how to call u sm123...plzz try to visit the forum regularly...but im sooo happy ..that u posted here...r veeya rocked...n rasya still rock...

nandish rashami n gaurav..triangle wud be mind blowing...we wud see awesome acting...it wud be called fata fati...in bengali...

we wud love watching a love triangle story with these 3 fabulous actors...😊😊😊

Originally posted by merryface

u really took my words...btw dear i dont know your name...how to call u sm123...plzz try to visit the forum regularly...but im sooo happy ..that u posted here...r veeya rocked...n rasya still rock...

nandish rashami n gaurav..triangle wud be mind blowing...we wud see awesome acting...it wud be called fata fati...in bengali...

My name's sneha! 😊 I too loved veeya and rasya...and im waiting for Nandami n Gaurav in a new show too! 😊
Veeya ❤️
Rasya ❤️
Im going to miss this pair sooo much!
Cv's cheated us in both the pairs...but thankfully they made it in such a way that we atleast know that Rpr loves his Tappu and she loves him too!