India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRIKA OS : PAIN BONUS CH PAGE 5

mariarauf48 Goldie
mariarauf48
mariarauf48

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I seriously didnt wanted to post it but just posting it for u my bitchy pie n kinno

it was a cold night , jeevika was standing near the window seeing hiw time has changed completely . she was standing there n just going through all the memories closing her eyes . she was still wen she felt sum1 hugging her frm behind . she knew who it was who else can give her such a comfortable feeling than her virenji . viren kept on nuzzling her n jeevika with her closed eyes was enjoying the moment . she turned n realized the reality . viren as usual came back frm his office n kepf his bag on the bed . he smiled on jeevika n went to change . jeevika with tears in her eyes n realuzing that how that incident had shattered viren completely . he z not the same virenji . she just wished that she can go back in past n change everything.

jeevika thoughts were disturbed by the voice of the washroom door . before she could say anything 

viren said : chalo dinner ke liye 

jeevika : jee virenjii app jaye i m just cmng

a tear rolled down from jeevika eyes is he d same virenjii who did.t used to wait a single min for spending sum time sith after cmng frm the office . she immediately wiped her tears n headed to d dining table . there was a complete silent on the dining table everyibe had their food n departed to their respective rooms . jeevika entered the room n saw viren getting all ready to sleep . jeevika all sad , she missed the night talk d naughtiness n d romance of her virenji but she knew it wasnt hus fault it was d fault of that incident which has shattered his self respect . she knew he was really hurt from inside but she knew this as well dat he ll never share with her as diz will make her feel sad . jeevika gathered the courage n wenf towards him but couldnt speak anything .she was just sitting on the bed with all those beautufull moments than about thar day 

*flashback* 

everyone was sitting in the lounge n having deir evening tea that suddenly there was a bell on the door no one knew that this bell is gonna take the happiness of the house especially jeevika unaware of the fact that her life is gonna take turn after that . without any further delay a bunch of ppl wearing brown dree came inside n uttered the bitterst words

police : mr vadhera u r being arreseted for physically misbehaving with miss riya these words shattered jeevika she holded the collar of the policemen

jeevika : how darw u say that my husband who never talked rudely to me his wife how can u accuse him

the poiliceman without further delay tool him

*flashbacks ends*

tear were rollibg down her eyes . how difficult that time was but whatever it was she knew that their can win over everything . whatever happens her trust will never break each passing day makes it more strong . she wiped away the tears n tried to sleep but couldnt . sonething was disturbing her . she looked at viren n was shocked to see him awake with wet eyes . she kept her hand on gis shoulder n dat very momenr he turned n hugged her tightly in the same position like a small baby his head covered up on her stomach n hands around berry waist sobbing continuously . jeevika allowed hint to let that was the oysters way he can feel the confort finally she spoke.

jeevika : shshsh bas bas virenji sable khatam ho gaya hai u ve been proved innocence n if u weren't proved still u were the same vIrenji n will remain always . my love for u increases everyday .

these words were enough virenji stood up n faced jeevika she just kissed him on his forehead n wiped away his tears by kissing them . didn't let him say anything peacefully n softly placed his head on her lap n made him sleep . she kissed her hair n just patted hint to sleep just saying tomorrow us a new start . i love you . with close eyes he replied back saying thank u i n i love you more . just kissed berry Lao n slept in her laps like a baby his. be was indeed jeevika baby .

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT

DO LIKE N COMMENT 

DO GIVE PROPER FEEDBACK NO SINGLE LINE COMMENTS

I SEND 70 + PMS N NOT EVEN HALF LIKES 

MY WORK :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3499515

Edited by mariarauf48 - 10 April 2013 at 2:57am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307sugar01lavishakanshavirika123aiswaryatcPriyaNarasrinuvirikavijikaharshikatiger$Hef@livijilover2Samiiiivini_karanhetnitoBeryl15pooja-roxxWara082007Sameeha.Tacker9999PNikShaikhravinajkasturikaspuneetksingh9neemaneemakarankrysleaashna.iranikottappadykryanvirika05drishti112MehakGeravirikamalihasurbhi1994jenna_promanticgurl070mehwish123Nishtha.Relannani2630alonelove-Charu-NishuMashna1406Fari_15MystiqueTeriMaaaprincesshelenstarstellie.Tanvi.-Aaliya.KryAn-..Amrita..Saaraa.shobrakapooorNatasha137pinky.paddaavni_19-vish-sushmakryan--Iqra--Angelic.gurlSaba_Pari--Ayesha--Dhoxi-Deeps-

-Charu- IF-Dazzler
-Charu-
-Charu-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
res! LOL
Guess whose the first?
Its me! 
haha Lets do some victory dance together Mary whats say?
Party Dancing  PartyDancing Party Dancing Party Dancing 
OMG!
This was wonderful ya!
Viren being accused for misbehaving with Riya!
This is a rediculous thing!
My Viren can never ever do that!
All rubbish!
I'm glad Jeevika didn't accuse him and proved him innocent!
Poor Jeevika she misses Viren awww!
I really wish she gets her Viren Ji back soon!
And Viren comes out of his depression!
Continue This as soon as possible!! Heart

Edited by Charucrazy - 07 April 2013 at 9:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariarauf48starstellie

Natasha137 IF-Rockerz
Natasha137
Natasha137

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
simply amazing!! Smile
I loved it totally!!
I loved how she explained everything..
i loved the last bit
hOw viren hugged him like a baby!! Big smile

Edited by Natasha137 - 07 April 2013 at 9:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariarauf48starstellie

..Amrita.. IF-Rockerz
..Amrita..
..Amrita..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
u described their emotions vry well...just luvd the way jeevs consoled him...amazing story...luvd this update...thanks for the pm

Edited by amritaluvskryan - 07 April 2013 at 4:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shantanu21895

kryanvirika05 Senior Member
kryanvirika05
kryanvirika05

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
beautifully written!
all the emotions were shown perfectly and so was the pain
the way jeevika consoled him was so sweet!
with his head on her lap! aww!!!

you are a really good writer!

KEEP WRITING!!

mariarauf48

.Tanvi. IF-Rockerz
.Tanvi.
.Tanvi.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
res:)

Lol i made you do a good work! You might get place in heaven now just because of me!ROFL

Edited by KryRan14 - 07 April 2013 at 9:31am

starstellie

-JujuK IF-Rockerz
-JujuK
-JujuK

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Dude, I sure do hate you. -_-

kottappady Senior Member
kottappady
kottappady

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
really heart touching yar i want to see this  part in the show too both of them will surly made us speachless withe their priceless skills once again thanks for writing this part exactly i can imagine virens pain and jeevikas helplessness here ..

mariarauf48

Go to top